Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not O-Fucking Kay

2 days. 5 hours. 26 minutes. 5999 seconds.

by ZombiexCupcake 2 reviews

Frank goes to the Way household to help Mikey with a project but happens when Gerard and Frank face each other.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-04 - Updated: 2011-02-04 - 1378 words

2Ambiance
A/N: Thanks for reading this guys! gives cupcakes to everyone who reviewed Thanks for reviewing guys! It means a lot to me!

Frankie’s P.O.V.

2 days. 5 hours. 26 minutes. 5999 seconds. That’s how long I had been avoiding everyone. I had made myself sick over all this shit. Mikey has been nonstop calling me. I hated Bert. I was strumming Pansy bored as hell when my phone went off. I looked at it and saw that Mikey was calling for the hundredth time today. I picked it up really pissed off.
“What the hell do you fucking want Mikey?!” I practically yelled. I heard Mikey sigh.
“Listen Frank. I need help with my music project.” He said. I sighed.
“Fine. I’ll help you.” I said.
“Yay! Can you come over? And bring your guitar!” He said all peppy. I sighed.
“Okay. Fine. I’ll be there in like ten minutes.” I said standing up. I got into black skinnys, a misfits shirt, and my pink converse. I grabbed Pansy and walked outside closing the door and instead of walking threw my house (cause my mom would make a big deal out of me leaving my room) and I walked threw the gate and crossed the street to the Way’s house. Please god. Don’t make Gerard be home. I couldn’t deal with him right now. I knocked on the door and Mikey opened it with a huge grin.
“Lets just get this over with.” I said expressionless. Mikey nodded and pulled me inside.
“Lets go into the living room and do this.” He said. I followed him into the living room. There was crumbled paper all over the floor.
“What happened here?” I said laughing a bit. Mikey playfully hit me in the back of my head.
“I cant think of any lyrics. Help me?” He said giving me puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and sat down. I took a pencil and just wrote everything that came to mind. Mikey sat next to me watching. When I was done. It took about ten minutes. Wow. That was really fast. I handed the paper to Mikey as he read the lyrics. He looked at me in shock.
“Holy shit Frank. This is really good.” He said. I smiled a bit and shrugged.
“Its okay. Not amazing though.” I said. I took out Pansy and Mikey took out his bass. In about an hour we had a tune and since Mikey could not get the words or tune right I was the one singing. According to Mikey I was good but I totally disagreed.
“Lets run threw it one more time.” Mikey said looking off at something but I just started playing and started the song.
“Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Okay!” I finished the song and put Pansy down plopping down on the couch. Mikey smirked before walking away. I raised my eyebrows. Whatever. He was probably getting something. I hid my face in my arms. I don’t know why I agreed to come over. It smelled like Gee. I mean Gerard. I felt someone sit next to me and pull me into their arms. I looked up and saw Gee looking at me. I tilted my head to the side a bit and felt a tear run down my cheek and Gee pulled me into the a huge hug. I hugged back letting tears run down my cheek. He pulled me onto his lap and held me tight. We didn’t need to say anything. We both just sat there. Me crying and him holding me. He was the one to break the silence.
“I cant stand being without you Frankie baby. I-I need you.” He said kissing my cheek. I snuggled into him.
“I-I l-love you G-Gee.” I sniffled and he wiped my tears away smiling a bit.
“I love you too Frankie.” He said. Just hearing those words from him made me the happiest guy in the world. I, Frank Iero, was happy. Something that I haven’t been for the past few years.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I walked out of my room and saw Mikey and Frank in the living room. Mikey saw me and then turned to Frank. I wasn’t really paying attention to what they were saying. I was staring at Frank. I desperately wanted to run over to him and kiss him. When he ran away from me in the park the other day I was destroyed. Which is why when Bert tried to hit on me I beat the living shit out of him. Ray, Bob, and Mikey had to drag me home cause I wanted to kill Bert. If he ever does anything to ruin my relationships again I would kill him. And I’m not just joking around. I’m serious. Bert thinks he still has me tied around his finger, well he doesn’t. Frank does. I should have ran after him when he left. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a fucking beautiful voice singing. Frank singing. And playing the guitar. Wow, he is so amazing. I listened to him sing and Mikey walked towards me when the song was down and Frank sat on the couch.
“If I were you I would make up with him now before its too late.” He said before walking into the kitchen. I slowly walked over to Frank and saw him sitting on the couch with his feet up and hiding his beautiful face in his arms. I sat down next to him and pulled him into my arms. He looked up at me and he tilted his head to the side (which looked adorable) and a tear ran down his cheek. Shit. He was gonna make me cry too but one of us had to stay strong. I pulled him into an enormous hug and he cried in my arms. I felt him hug back and I pulled him onto my lap and held him. I slowly spoke.
“I cant stand being without you Frankie baby. I-I need you.” I said kissing his cheek. He snuggled into me and I smiled a bit holding him.
“I-I l-love you G-Gee.” He sniffled and I gently wiped his tears away smiling a bit.
“I love you too Frankie.” I said meaning every word. He smiled and I kissed him softly. He kissed back and put his arms around my neck. I picked him up as I heard Mikey walk back in and brought him down into my room. I put him down on my bed and lay next to him. He turned back to face me and smirked getting on top of me and kissing me passionately. This boy really knew how to kiss. I kissed back as he pulled my shirt off. Right then I made a promise to myself. To fuck him every single time we were alone. And boy would I keep that promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story