Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Driving hím banana's

Charpter One: Challenge GeeGee!

by LieschLightning 5 reviews

Gerard is the most popular guy at school, he gets challenged to impress Frank. Will he show the real Gerard to the world? Will he succeed to impress Frank?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-04 - Updated: 2011-02-17 - 1154 words

1TrainWreck
NOTE: First charpter, might be a little blury?
Also, i want to allready say sorry for my (maybe) bad English :END NOTE


The player of the school, the hottie, the lover, his name is Gerard Way.
He's the most handsome guy at Frank's school, but Frank thought otherwise.
All the girls think Gerard is, but he really isn't.


He had dated allmost all the girls in the school except for Frank's best friend, Grace.


Gerard was the kinda boy you didn't want to talk with, like when you look at hogwarts, he was the malfoy kid, except Gerard had pitch black hair, a really misterious look if you asked Frank, All the girls fell for it, he had a girl on every finger off his hands, if he wanted to, but he has his standards.


He only dates one at the time.
That's the only thing Frank 'Liked' about him.




Patricia walked up to him, Kissed him. Gerard pushed her of him and she turned back to her friends proudly.


"I'm sick of her, she expects me to really love her, you get what i'm saying?" he said with a face, you could see he just wanted to puke.


"I cant love a swine like her, Besides, she kisses like a fucking washing machine."


He smirked and leaned against his locker. A bunch of his friends were standing around him. "So you want a new challenge?" Alex Iero grinned, he was Frank's twin brother.


Frank doesn't like him to hang out with gerard, but Alex likes it.
Gerard nodded his head back and smirked. "Looks like you have a challenge for me?"


"No, no,no! don't tell him yet!" Ryan yelled.
"what's up, Ry-Ry?" Alex grinned while pulling at ryan's shirt and looking him deep in the eyes.


Damn, That's one thing Gerard hated about Alex, he's so gay and so in love with Ryan, but Gerard doesn't know, if Ryan thinks the same way about Alex, let's hope not.


Ryan swallowd loud and clearly:"w-well, he will first have to break up with Patricia" His voice sounded as if he was a nervous wreck inside.


Gerard walked up to patricia.
"Hey, hunny." Gerard said while smirking.
He pushed her locker shut and pressed her against it. "I hate you..." he said, then he kissed her hard on the lips.


He loved the sound of breaking hearts, the feeling of leaving them with nothin' to love, the way he felt day in, day out.
Though, no one knew this about him. He walked back to his mates, while patricia collapsed in the arms of her best friend, crying her eyes out.


"So that's done" he said while wiping the imagenary durt of his jacket.



"So, what's the challenge?"he grinned.

"First, you'll have to promise us something."

Bob grinned, "we'll get all the girls, if you don't complete the challenge."

Gerard's face must've looked freakin' funny 'cause they had a fit of giggles when they looked at him.

"sure, i can handel that, what's the challenge?"

He was shocked about the challenge, Alex can't mean this, and in five days? Alex's nuts, but Gerard agreed and He'll have to win his twin, or otherwise He'll die.


"He's your brother!" Gerard yelled to Alex, while the bell went loud and clear true the hallways.


"What?" he giggled. "I can't understand you, the bell was way too fucking loud."
He grinned and went of to class togheter with Ryan, clutching his hand tightly in Ryan's.

Gerard and Toro went to art. "You knew about this, didn't you?" Gerard asked, allmost furious, to his allmost only true friend. He nodded. "Damn, i hate you." Gee said while screwing up his nose.

Ray just grinned at him "Oh, sorry" he said sarcasticly:"this is really gonna be fun!" he smiled at gerard as he said that sentence like Gerard used to say it, when they would go out end have fun.


Gerard rolled his eyes and opened the door to the class.
They entered the art-class and Frank was allready sitting, Gerard went up to sit next to him.


"Well hello, Iero." Gerard said smiling cheekly at him.
He looked at me in a weird way and allmost fell of his chair from laughing.


"Thé Gerard Way, talkes to Frank The Fag?" Frank asked while giggling even more.


"Apperiantly." Gee said smiling, now he was just looking confused.


"Well, you can talk all you want, but i'm not telling you any secrets." he said seriously, while picking up his sketchbook.


He hummed a soft 'nanana' while drawing a random person, like the teacher had asked us to do.
The song got stuck in hid head, and He couldn't help singing it in his head, He's not going to sing it out loud with Frank by his side, that would just be plain weird.


"Sir, can i please have my headphones on?" Frank asked.


"There's an anoying humming person next to me." He grinned at Gerard, the teacher nodded and frank went searching for his headphones.

Soon after 'The Misfits' started blasting out of them.

Gerard nodded his head on the rithem, 'cause He could acctualy understand every word that they were singing. At the moment it was a song called 'Halloween.'

I started singing softly:'I remember Halloween.' Frank didn't even notice 'cause he was too busy with is cellphone.


Frankie typed: 'Grace, thé guys are trying to trick me! Gerard Mothafuckin' Way is talking to me, save me... xoxo' then he searched true his phone list and pressed send when he found Grace.


Gerard could see what he was typing and got a lil' bit of a worried look on his face, was he acting like he was stalking him?


"And... what are you looking at?" Frank said, a blush.


"Nothin', Nothing at all!"


Gerard started thinking all true art-class. No single line, curve or paint-drop was spilled on his perfectly white paper during those 2 houres.


Frankie's gay, Gerard isn't.

Gerard haves to make him love him.

Frank is Freaked out by him,

sounds logical why that is.

Gerard is overwelming him,

and secretly, he loves it.


Gerard had a plan and it was going to work. Frank would be all over him.


Then he would be crushed and broken hearted and Gerard could go back to his easy-women-addicted live.


Frankie walked out of the class.


He stood outside, waiting for Grace.


His Eyes were searching true the hallways, not looking at Gerard, not noticing he was even there.


"Dear Frankie." Gerard whispered, Then pushed him in to a wall, kissed him.


Frank's lips tasted like filth, his lipring pressed in to gerard's lips.

The kiss was dry and without passion.

Frank's lips were chopped and cracked.

Gerard's were smoot, like always.

It Didn't Fit.


When Gerard took a step back, Frank's face was flushed with red.


'Yes,' gerard thought.'He loved it.'
Sign up to rate and review this story