Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Driving hím banana's

Charpter Two: Thé Filth

by LieschLightning 5 reviews

Frank's thoughts on Gerard kissing him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-05 - Updated: 2011-02-17 - 1025 words

0TrainWreck
NOTE: Thanks for the many reviews allready! I'm glad y'all like it! I'm going to try and update it as much a possible!:END NOTE



"Gerard! You're not even a fag! For fuck's sake! You're just an ugly person for doing this! Your lips feel like fucking garbage, i hate it! Why are you using me? It's obvious you don't want me, and it's obvious i don't want you, you're ugly. you're not even cute or handsome! Just... Fuck of and get out of my way!" he blurted out, angry.


his head was the colour of a tomato.
He pushed Gerard against the wall and marched on to Grace.


"HE FUCKING KISSED ME!" he screamed to her,
not in the good and hyper way you would expect.


"He what? what is his problem?" She looked at gerard full of anger.


"Don't ever fall for that lozer! I Hate him." She said true her teeth.


"I wont, i wont." he said, reasuring.




Frank bit his lip, that lip had been kissed by the hottest guy in school, right?
He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, filth.


It's 6 hours ago, but he can still feel it.


He's lying on his back, on his bed, some awesome music blasting out of his stereo, but at the moment, he didn't care.


He keeps feeling the hard locker against his back and those smooth lips pressing up against his, maybe he was falling for him? but that would just be stupid.
And for the record, he hates Gerard Way, with a passion.


Suddenly, a knock on the door.


"Yeah..." Frank mumbled, his voice sounded awfull, his troath felt dry.


Mikey skipped into the room.
"Ah, the brother of thé filth." Frankie said, with a slight smile on my face.

"I brought coffee?" Mikey grinned, the phrase he just said, sounded like an apolagy for what his brother had done.


Frank nodded his head back and grinned:"Thanks, Mikes" taking the cup of coffee out of his hands and sipping it lightly.


He came to sit down, next to Frank.


"Frank, Gerard is really a good kid." He said nodding to himself, Frank kept quiet, so he continued.


"I really don't get why he did that, i mean, he plays girls and i know that, but he told me. It's something between him and his 'Brothers'? his.. homies? But him, kissing you. It really confuses me. I should talk to him, don't you think?"


Frankie returned his question with a light:"Hm."


Then started walking across the room. "Maybe you should." Frankie said pondering.


"I want to know what's going on with him, it's driving me banana's!" He almost shouted, Frankie seated himself down on his study-table.


"He's driving you banana's?" Mikey rephrased.
"You're not telling me you like him, are you?"


"Wait, what?" frank gasped, "no, you're just taking the whole situation out of it's context, he was the one kissing me. He's hitting on me, not the other way around."


Frank got a little pissed now, Mikes' not aloud to say stuf like that.


Frank and Gerard, thought alone makes him puke.


"Thanks for the coffee, man." Frank grunted, as a sign it was time for Mikes to leave.


"Well, see you around then." Mikey grinned while skipping out of the room, same way he skipped into it.





Gerard was sitting at his drawing table, thinking of plans, to make hím his, how the fuck is he gonna make him his?


There was an empty paper in front of him, and without even noticing it, he picked up the pencil next to it, and started drawing some little hearts.


He had a weird feeling in his stumac, never felt it before.

It makes him smile, but he didn't like it. He just kept thinking about Frank and what he said in the hallway.


That feeling is what he does reconice.

It was hurt, Frankie is fucking hurting him, this can't be good.



But, he doesn't wants to lose his girls.

his oh, so freaking ugly girls.



Why didn't he want to lose that? They're nothing to him, Maybe he should start to be a man for once. Actualy be himself. It would be scary, but maybe it's a good plan.



He stood up, walked to his closet. Looking true the clothes.



They were all black, and nice, very nice. But most of them, he never wore.
'Cause it shows to much of his inner self. He pulled out a skinny jeans, in black, with ripped wholes on the knees.


He loved that.


A Misfit shirt, probably his favorite.


He also found some black all stars and some red ones. Maybe he should wear one black and one red. At the back of his closet hung a pink studded belt, he buyed that when he was 14, and he missed wearing it,

so much.


He putted all the clothes on his chair, he's going to wear that tomorrow.



'Fuck those, GIRLS' he wrote on the paper, where he had drawn a few hearts.

In a smaller capital he wrote 'Time to actualy be for once.'



He pinned the paper up, above his bed.
Then Mikey stormed into the room, then he got confused.


"What are you doing?"


"Me? i'm..." Gerard sighed and seated himself down on his bed. "I'm trying."


"Trying what?" Mikey asked, his face just kept growing more confused by the minute.


"Trying to be myself, mikes. I don't know if you can remember, but i used to be a real punk. A pain in the ass. But now, i'm just soft and pulling girls their lives apart, leaving them shatterd and broke. i don't wanna be that guy, 'cause i'm not that guy." Gerard found it hard to say those things out loud, but he was right, it was time to change.


"Is this about Frankie, gee?" Mikey asked, mikey was a good friend of frank:"I saw you kiss him, he told me about it, he disgusts you."


"I-i know. please go out of my room, now." He tried to keep his voice calm, but he cracked half way trough the sentence.
Sign up to rate and review this story