Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not O-Fucking Kay

Plastic Pink Princess Ring

by ZombiexCupcake 5 reviews

Gerard gives Frankie a special present.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-08 - 1026 words

3Ambiance
A/N: Thanks to everyone who reviewed! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Frank’s P.O.V.

Gee had went home for a bit to shower and pick up the gang so they could visit me. I had to make him leave. He wouldn’t move so I pushed him off the bed and then he gave up and left. Right now I was listening to my ipod and doodling on my cast that the doctor had put on my arm. Not only had I cut it really bad put I like hit it on the wall and it like bent weirdly when I fell to the ground. I knew Gee blamed himself for this especially because I cut a heart shape. I was listening to Black Flag when all the sudden the door slammed open and I saw Bert standing there. He closed the door and ran to my side. I shrunk back into my bed a bit afraid of him.
“W-what do you want Bert?” I said.
“I want you. If you had stayed with me and never went for Gerard you wouldn’t be here.” He said. I frowned.
“Go away Bert. You left me and I love Gerard more than I will ever love you.” I said. Shit. Now he looked really pissed. The door opened again and Gee walked in with everyone else.
“What is Bert doing here?” Gee said glaring at him. I looked at Gee scared. Bert glared at Gee and then turned back to me whispering.
“Friday, 8 o’clock, be there or I’ll hurt your little boyfriend.” He said before standing up and walking out. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What do I do…Gee walked over and sat on the bed next to me.
“I brought you McDonalds Fries and Ice Cream.” He said smiling. I smiled and hugged him.
“I wub you Gee Bear!” I said. He smiled and lay down next to me handing me the ice cream and fries. Which he took one. If he took more than three I knew exactly how I would get him back. The rest of the gang walked in smiling.
“Hey guys!” I said smiling. Just then Alicia walked in carrying a huge giant Panda Bear stuffed animal. It was like bigger than me. But then again, I was pretty short. She smiled.
“Frankie! I bought you a giant Panda! You said you always wanted one so I went to the Toy Store and got one!” She said smiling and putting it down. Everyone laughed and Alicia walked over and hugged me. I hugged her back.
“Thankyouthankyouthankyou! You are the best!” I said. She smiled. Gee crossed his arms and pouted.
“Now I look like a really bad boyfriend. I need to get him something now. Thanks Lishy.” He said. Alicia smiled and hugged him.
“Sorry Gee. Its gonna be hard to beat my awesome present.” She said. Gee smiled.
“Just you watch. I’m going to get him the best present ever. I love you Frankie.” He said. I frowned.
“That’s your present.” I said.
“Yep. The present of love.” He said. I took my ice cream cone and stuffed in on his face. Everyone laughed as Gee frowned with ice cream all over his face. “Fine. I’ll go buy you something. I’ll be right back.” He said. I smiled and kissed him licking the ice cream off his face. I heard Mikey ‘eww’ in disgust. I laughed and pulled away.
“Love you Gee Bear.” I said as he stood up.
“Yeah yeah. I love you too.” He said blowing me a kiss before walking out. Once he was gone Jamia hopped onto the bed next to me. Mikey and Alicia sat on the couch. And Ray and Bob sat on the floor leaning against the wall. I smiled and turned on the TV.

(Two Hours later)

I was freaking out now.
“Where is he? What if he got kidnapped? WHAT IF HE GOT KILLED?!” I said having a spaz attack. Jamia put her hand on my shoulder.
“Don’t worry Frankie.” She said. Mikey turned to me.
“He just texted me that he is on his way here right now.” He said. I sighed and calmed down. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. Suddenly Gee walked in with a box covered in pictures of us. Jamia got up and sat on Ray’s lap as Gee put the box down in front of me.
“That took me two hours to do so you better fucking like it.” He said. I stared at him weird.
“It took you two hours to make a box covered with pictures of us?” I asked. He smiled and shook his head.
“Open it silly goose.” He said sitting on the bed. There were like different layers of tissue paper from what I could see and each layer had a present. The first layer had a rubber duck on it. The second was glitter eyeliner. The third was a smiley face sticker. The forth was Harry Potter silly bands. At this point no one was paying attention anymore besides Gee who was watching me. The fifth was an envelope.
“Open it.” He said. I opened it and flipped out. He bought Green Day concert tickets! I smiled and hugged him really tightly. He smiled and laughed hugging me back.
“I fucking love you!” I said kissing him. He smiled and kissed back but then pulled away.
“I love you too…theres one more layer..” He said. I took out the last piece of tissue paper and there was a plastic pink princess ring in it and a note. I picked up the note and read it.
This is a promise ring that I will always love you no matter what. Wear this ring as a promise and one day instead of this crappy ring I promise there will be a diamond one in its place.
~Gee Bear

I looked at Gee and pulled him into a kiss. I could care less about the Green Day tickets now. As I put the ring on my finger I knew that he was mine forever and always.
Sign up to rate and review this story