Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

East Jesus Nowhere

by SkullyZee 7 reviews

"Why am I not supposed to be here?" "Because you're gonna die."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-09 - 750 words

0Unrated
Looks like nobody knows what WF means. I don't want to tell you guys what it is yet, so keep guessing if you want.

Also, please excuse my awful typing. Looking back at my older chapters, I noticed a lot of typos.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


I screamed, but no one heard me. I screamed even harder, but still, no one heard me. I struggled to get away, but he was too strong. He pulled me into a room at the back of the club and locked the door. He released his hold on me and I turned around to face him. His skin was pale, as white as Christmas snow. His build was thin, but muscular. His eyes, as red as blood, were menacing and angry.

"What are you doing here?" he snarled. I screamed again.

How was I supposed to answer that? Did he just expect me to ignore the fact that he had practically just kidnapped me?

"Answer me!" he screamed, shaking me by my shoulders.

"I-I'm here with a guy named Gerard!"

He let go of me and brought his thumb and forefinger to his temples. He seemed to be deep in thought and was pacing back and forth. He stopped after a while and stared at me.

"Who are you?" I asked quietly, almost inaudibly.

"Me?" he laughed, somehow finding my question humorous,"I am Mikey Way. And you are in deep trouble, sweetheart."

Trouble? What did he mean trouble? I don't re-... Hold on! Did he just say Mikey Way?

"Wait a minute. Mikey Way? As in Gerard's brother? Don't you know my sister Sarah?" How could I have forgotten? Sarah had said something about making friends with him on her first day of school.

"Yes," he said, his tone noticably softer than it had been before,"I know Sarah. And Gerard is my brother."

This guy was my sister's friend. If she liked him then that must mean he's good, right. Then again, he is Gerard's brother.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Because," he started,"you aren't supposed to be here. When I saw you here, I couln't just ignore you."

"Why am I not supposed to be here?"

"Because you're gonna die."

"What?" I screamed, afraid that my dreams might literally be coming true,"How do y-"

"What are you doing, Mikey?!" Gerard snarled, breaking the door open.

"Shut the fuck up, Gee. I'm not doing anything wrong. You are!" Mikey answered back, pushing me behind him.

"Me? Doing something wrong? This is how I live!"

Mikey wasn't able to reply to this, however, because Gerard had lunged straight at him, tackling him to the ground. I was left there standing, not knowing what to do. Without thinking, I ran out of the door and out of the club. I ignored Frank calling out to me, I just kept running.

I ran without looking and somehow ended up in the woody part of what seemed to be a park a.k.a. East Jesus Nowhere. I was lost. Gerard must have noticed my absence by now. I needed to keep running, so I did.

The night was dark and silent. The shadows of the trees were the only things in sight. Not even the moon was visible for it was covered by clouds. I heard the leaves rustling in the distance and I realized I wasn't alone. My feet took control of themselves and I started to run. Where? I didn't even care.

I tripped on a tree root and I heard laughter. He was close and I needed to escape. I got on my feet and started running, but it was too late. He caught hold of my arm and spun me around to face him.

His skin was pale, as if he'd never stepped out into the sun before. His hair was jet-black and his eyes were a crimson red. His smile was calm and mocking, happy that he'd won.

"There's no escaping now, little girl," he snarled, "you can't run anymore."

And with that he sunk his teeth into my neck, sucking every last ounce of blood from my body. He stopped and whispered one last thing into my ear before he continued.

"You should have believed in vampires, little girl, and now you're gonna pay for it."

I screamed as I felt myself being drained....
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just want to say no, this is not the last chapter. Just wanted to make that clear in case someone thinks it is.
Sign up to rate and review this story