Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Not Yet

by SkullyZee 9 reviews

I cried out in agony, asking no one in particular if they could just kill me, to stop the pain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-28 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 766 words

2Original
Werewolf Frank, Want Frerard, Writing Frerard
Water Front, Wish Full, Wellfare (wtf)

^ All VERY good guesses.
Keep them coming! Someone has to guess what WF really stands for.
(BTW, Want Frerard? Awesomest guess so far)
________________________________________________________________________________________________


Pain. I only felt pain. I screamed as I felt what seemed to be acid flor through my veins. From the tip of my toes to the top of my head, I only felt pain. It had been going on like this for what felt like days. Each minute that passed by, the sting only seemed to get stronger.

I cried out in agony, asking no one in particular if they could just kill me, to stop the pain. And just when I thought it would get worse, it actually did stop. My veins were no longer pimping acid through my body and my head had finally stopped throbbing from the pain.

After a very long time, I finally got the courage to open my eyes. I was in a darkly lit room, it was hard to tell what the room was like without any light. The only thing I could tell was that the room was small. And cold.

I got up from the bed I was on and looked for a switch to turn on the light, clinging to the walls to make sure I wouldn't bump into something. I felt a lump on the wall and flicked it, covering my eyes from the sudden light.

When my eyes got used to the light, I surveyed the room. It was smaller than I thought, barely bigger than my own room at the apartment, which was practically the size of a broom closet to start with. The bed I was previously on had only a hard mattress, a thing sheet and one pillow. The walls were bare and dull, with white paint peeling off in random places.

I was about to go sit on the bed when I heard it. Talking. It was coming from outside. It sounded like... like... Gerard. Gerard? Oh shit, I have to get out of here! Wait a minute. Is that Mikey's voice I hear. Is he also outside?

My question was answered when the door suddenly opened, revealing an angry Gerard and a nervous looking Mikey. I panicked, running to the bed and convering myself as much as I can under the sheets, shivering in a mixture of coldness and fear. Mikey stepped forward, raising his hands as if to say he's not gonna do anything bad to me.

"Don't worry, Lizzy," he said, "I'm not gonna hurt you. You're gonna be alright."

He sat on the bed and rested his hand on my shoulder, rubbing it slightly. For some reason I didn't shy away, finding it somewhat relaxing.

"Listen, you're probably wondering what's going on, right?" he said, all the while Gerard stood still at the doorway, staring at me.

"Y-yes," was all I could muster up, stuttering slightly.

"Well, it's sort of hard to explain," he started, scratching a nonexistent itch at the back of his neck, "I never expected for you to survive...."

"Maybe I should explain it to her, Mikey," said Gerard, stepping out from under the doorway, "After all, I'm the one who started this."

"I don't know," Mikey said stiffly, "I don't think it's a good-"

"Just let me do it, Mikey!"

"Alright," he said after a while, "I'll let you explain it to her. But remember, Gerard, I have my eye on you."

And with that, he left the room. Silently closing the door behind his back.

Is he serious? He's actually leaving me alone with Gerard? I thought he was good. Why is he suddenly so trusting of Gerard? I saw nothing but hate and anger on the night when we were at the club.

"Alright," Gerard said, taking a seat beside me on the bed. I stiffened when I felt his hand on my back, slowly making it's way up.

"Don't be nervouse, darling. I'm not gonna hurt you. Yet."
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so fucking sorry that it took me a month to update and all I gave you was this short-ass chapter! But I swear I'll start updating more often!

Seriously, this month has been HELL to me, literally. It's review time for my upcoming NATs and I'm freaking out! The NATs are this Wednesday and then my Periodical Exams are right the next day continuing on to Saturday! I literally hate life right now.

Anyway, stay tuned for the next chapter. Not sure when it's gonna be up, but stay tuned non the less.
Sign up to rate and review this story