Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Be Your Worst Enemy.

First Day, First Impressions

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Candy is persuasive.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-09 - 612 words

3Ambiance
Gerards P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, 6.30am.
Great, i hate early mornings, it was wednesday, so we had school, and first lesson was Jero.
Ari and Aunt Jane were coming today so Ari could enrol, she seemed to be getting on so well with everyone, which was good. I hopped out of bed and walked down to the bathroom and heard singing coming from the shower.

"All you girls, You look and flip your hair and wonder, why I'm still here, well, You're superficial, I'm a misfit"

I banged the door, 'Mikey hurry the fuck up or i'm gonna be late'

'2 minutes' he shouted back and carried on singing Misfits songs, his favourite band.

After around 5 minutes he opened the door and walked out with a towel wrapped round his waist.
He had annoyed me by taking so long, so I twisted his nipple causing his to scream at the top of his voice. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

'Fucking idiot' i heard Mikey mumble from outside.

After i'd had a shower, I threw some clothes on and went downstairs.
Ari was sat at the kitchen table eating coco pops.

'Morning Gee, your horrible to your brother' she said, as Mikey sat glaring at me.

'He deserved it!' i said and smirked.

'Cmon guys, lets go' i said grabbing my car keys. Ari didn't budge, 'cmonnnnn' i said.

'I can't be bothereddd' she replied.

'Comeeee on, i'll buy you some candy' i said.

Quickly she jumped from her seat, we'd always managed to bribe her with candy.
We got into my car, Aunt Jane aswell, when we got to school I walked them to the reception.
Aunt Jane spoke with the secretary for 10 minutes and then gave Ari her timetable and Aunt Jane went home.

We walked down the corridor and I felt a dead weight on my back, 'HEY GERARDDDDDDD' Frank screamed down my ear, Ari giggled and I turned round to see the rest of the guys dragging theirselves behind.
Ray gave me a look to say 'god help us'
He could never deal with Frankies hyperness, Frank dropped behind and whispered along with Evie and Emma, then they all burst out in sudden giggles.

'What are you laughing at?' I asked them, feeling paranoid.

'Your.. pants are.. stuck.. in your.. sock' Evie managed to say between fits of giggles.

I pulled it out, 'yeah hilarious' i replied.

All i wanted to do at the moment was see Gia, as i turned the corner, there she was, surrounded by a big group of people. When she caught my eye, she ran over and threw her arms around me.
I heard the rest of them groan.

'I take it thats her then?' i heard Ari say to Emma.

'Yep' Emma replied.

Ari's P.O.V

I tried to keep my voice low so Gerard couldn't hear. Gia was pretty, very pretty, but she seemed stuck up, like she was better than us. But hey, its a first impression, i guess I could be wrong.

'I imagined her to be you know, more like us lot' i said.

'Yeah it would make more sense, I dunno how it happened to be honest' Eva said.

'Whose that?' I asked nodding towards the girl with short black hair and pale skin trailing behind Gia.

'Her best friend Becca' Em replied.

I watched her as she stood aside, she was looking over at the couple but not at Gia, at Gerard, and it almost looked like alongside an upset face, she let out a faint sigh, loud enough for me to hear.
Sign up to rate and review this story