Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Be Your Worst Enemy.

Rehearsals at the Ways.

by mcr_killjoy 4 reviews

Practical jokes lead to Swimming Pools.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 680 words

2Ambiance
'So, what do you think Ari?' I asked her as we finished playing.

'Wow, you guys are great, i had no idea you could sing like that Gee, and Mikes were did you learn to play bass?!' She asked, astonished.

'Just something I decided to do' Mikey said, being modest. He was a really good bass player to be fair, and i'm not just saying that cause hes my brother!

My cell rang, it was Gia, 'be right back guys'

I answered my phone 'Hey beautiful'

'Hey babe' she replied, 'could you come over, im bored'

'Sure i'll be there in 10' I said as i hung up.

I went back into the basement and all the guys looked at me.

'Sorry Guys! Gotta go to Gias' i said, as i left and heard them all sigh.


Franks P.O.V

'Sorry Mikes, but your brother has no fucking sense going with someone like her' I said.
She really did piss me off, she treated Gerard like shit, except he didn't notice, he was too much 'in love' with her.

'Yeah i know Frank, i'm gonna ring Em and Evie see if they wanna come over, then you can meet them Ari' Mikey said.

'Ohh Cool!' Ari said, she obviously wanted more females around as she was currently outnumbered by guys!

I couldn't help put glimpse at her out the corner of my eye. She was really pretty. Black hair to her shoulders, loose curls, a mix of blonde in her hair, deep Brown eyes, slender figure, and a lip ring. Girls with lip rings, there was just something about it.
I must have been daydreaming, as I hadn't realised the guys had all gone upstairs and I was stood like a complete loser in the middle of the basement.

Ari's head popped round the door, 'You coming Frank, or you just gonna stand there?' She giggled.

'Erm yeh coming' I said as i could feel the redness creep up on my cheeks.
Wow.

I walked up the stairs and was met by Emma at the top, who found it hilarious to jump out on me. None the less, i squeeled like a big girl.

'HaHa Frankie your squeeled!' she giggled.

'Yes Em I did, now your gonna too' I said as i threw her over my shoulder and carried her outside, all the guys ran after us.

I leaned her over the pool,

'So em, you gonna say sorry, or would you like a bath with your clothes on?' I said with a smirk

'FRANKIEEEE, don't be mean!' Evie shouted.

Emma looked at me with puppy dog bright blue eyes, 'Im sowwi Frankie' she said cutely.

'Good girl' i said as i put her to the ground again, she ran over to Evie and giggled.

'Hey Ari, do you wanna come chat? we'll fill you in on all the school gossip' Evie said

Ari nodded and the girls headed into the living room.


Ari's P.O.V

Wow, everyone seemed so nice, I think I was gonna settle in just fine here, I don't see why I was worried about at all. I still kept thinking about what Frank said abot Gerards girlfriend, could she really be that bad.
We all sat in a circle on the floor, 'So Ari how old are you?' Emma asked me.

'17'

'Oh Awesome! You'll probably have most classes with me, Frankie and Mikes' Emma said.

'Yehh, we're all together at lunch though, theres like te guys, us two' Evie said, and then continued 'and gerards girlfriend, Gia'

'Whats so bad about her' I asked them

'Well shes one of the popular girls, thinks herself something, and to be honest, she's not the nicest person ever, she has this friend Becca and she practically controls her' They both informed me.

Me and Gee have always been close and stand up for each other no matter what, so if 'Gia' is as bad as these lot say, then meeting her should be, let says, interesting.
Sign up to rate and review this story