Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Be Your Worst Enemy.

Chemistry with 'the teacher'

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Can chemistry lead to 'chemistry'?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-05 - Updated: 2011-02-05 - 698 words

2Insightful
We walked back into the canteen to the rest of them. After Gia had cleared her face of her smudged red lipstick.
The guys didn't even look up to acknowledge who was there when we returned. I could just tell they didn't really like Gia much, which annoyed me, because they should just be happy that i'm happy for once.
Becca was still sat in the exact same positon as where we'd left her, i doubted it very much that she'd spoke to anyone.
She was sat with her earphones in, doodling in her notepad.
The bell rang signalling it was time for lesson.
Me, Ray, Gia, Becca and Evie had Chemistry. Great, this should be fun. With our teacher whose probably young enough to be a student, and not to mention all the girls have a soft spot for him.
We walked into the lab, and there he stood in his skinny trousers, plims and shirt, with long brown hair to his collarbones, and a big grin on his face. One word sprung to mind, not confident, but cocky. The girls loved him, and oh boy didn't he know it.

'Come in guys, take your seats' He said.

I actually can't remember his surname, he always just let us call him Jero.
Shockingly, half the females in the group ran to take a seat at the front, Gia sat next to me, Ray and Evie sat together, and Becca sat behind on her own.

'Right Guys, today we're doing an experiment' he said.

We all worked in our pairs and went to grab equipment from the cupboard, Gia took control, she loved Chemistry, I wasn't complaining though, i had absolutely no clue what I was doing.
Jero walked over to us, he stood by Gia, and took her test tube to take a look, brushing his hand with hers as he did so. She just let out a little chuckle.

He smiled 'very good' and walked over to the next table.

I couldn't wait for this lesson to be over, so I could go home, and plus we had band practice tonight, so that was a bonus.
After sitting drawing action figures and such in my book for what felt like 5 hours, the bell rang and I literally ran out of the class. I gave Gia a kiss and went to meet the guys, as they were all coming back to mine for rehearsals. We all squeezed into my very small car and drove to mine and Mikeys house.

When we pulled up, I could see people in my living room. I was intrigued to who it was, we never normally got visitors.
We all got out and walked into the house, in my living room stood my auntie, and who I think was my cousin, I couldn't recognise her, it had been around 7 years since we last saw them as they lived in New York. Auntie Janes eyes were raw and red.

'Wow, whats happened?' I asked looking confused.

'Auntie Janes left Mark, she and Aria are going to stay here til they can find a house nearby' My mom informed us.

'Oh right, so Ari you're gonna be joining our school i guess?' I asked.

She nodded 'Most likely'

I could tell she wasn't the most excited about this.

'Don't worry, you can hang around with us, and the girls, we'll look after you' I said as I hugged her, we were really close as kids, she was in the grade below me, the same age as Frank and Mikey.

I looked round at the guys and caught Frank looking at Ari, I wasn't sure if he had realised he was doing so or not, but incase anyone else realised I decided to speak up.

'C'mon guys lets go rehearse' I said, 'Ari you can come watch if you like'

'Sure' she said and followed us down to the basement.

She sat on the sofa and watched us as we rehearsed. She'd never heard us play before, but I could tell she was impressed as the edges of her mouth began to lift, and her lip ring moved slightly, revealing a perfect smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story