Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire's will never hurt you........

Myth or Reality?

by Unicorns-are-real 2 reviews

Teenage vampires roaming in New Jersey. Bodies drained of blood? Myth? Legend? ....Or is it real? To Jack, it feels like the whole world suddenly doesn't make sense anymore....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-09 - 585 words

0Unrated
Jack's POV.

The body was freezing, her ID was stolen and her stiff corpse lay in a pool of dried blood. We had come back from the kids house after knocking until we knew he wasn't going to answer. I knelt next to her body, my nose wrinkling from the smell. I brushed back a long lock of hair that had fell over her neck, nearly throwing up at the sight in front of me.

Deep teeth marks had ripped through her throat, tearing her wind pipe. There were deep bruises over her mouth where someone had grabbed her, attempting to stop her screams. My medical gloves were covered in red dust from the dried blood. There was not a drop left in her body to spare. I didn't want to admit it. It couldn't be vampires. Vampires are NOT real!

I stood back up, pulling the gloves off my hands and walked back to the car, head in my hands. I tried to make sense of it all, but it was impossible. Vampires DON'T exist.....
....Do they?


Frank's POV

I was shaking terribly, I hated seeing them feed. She was just my age. She had so much to live for and I just stood and watched, letting them take that from her. NO! I thought, This is who I am now! I went to the bathroom, running cold water into the sink. I splashed it over my face, feeling the cool liquid soothe me somehow. I looked at the teeth scars on my neck, remembering the time I was bitten, accepted as one of them....

School sucked and I was failing practically every class thrown at me, so I had to change schools...Again. I was always different, never having many friends and if I did I wouldn't speak to them much.
I was called Emo every day, but I supposed I asked for it really. I stayed at the back of the room, away from every one and barely smiled.
But when I started New Jersey High I met a boy.
His name was Gerard Way, he was older than me (I was 16 he was 18). Yeah, I was moved up a grade because apparently I'm too smart, pffft, they had got the wrong kid surely. I had sat next to him, the only free seat in the whole room. He took care of me the whole day,making sure I got to classes and that I didn't get my brains punched out by the jocks. That day something clicked and me and Gerard became the best of friends. He had took me under his wing.
But then one day the jocks got me. They beat me up until I was a walking wreck. They had even cut the word "EMO" into my arm with a sharp object. I didn't want to live anymore, but Gerard stopped me from doing something stupid.
He had took me to the park and sat with me.
"Join us." He had said, grabbing my shoulders tightly. He told me what he was - a Vampire. I didn't believe him at first....until he showed me his teeth. They had changed, becoming sharper and more jagged. I was curious, he asked me to join him, join his side. I had nothing worth living for so I accepted his offer. He bit me, his hand blocking my screams as my veins burned.
That was it, no going back.
I was one of them from then on.


I. Was. A. Vampire....
Sign up to rate and review this story