Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Under The Full Moon

Under The Full Moon

by ZombiexCupcake 3 reviews

Welcome to Belleville. Population; 200. Belleville is a very small town located in none other than New Freakin Jersey. It's not located on any map and hardly anyone has ever heard of it. But Bellev...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-08 - 1746 words

3Ambiance
A/N: Okay so in this chapter Penny, Mikey, and Gee are like the main ones in it but I promise that next time the try out characters will be in it for like the whole time. R&R

I stood in the pouring rain looking around. The park was always empty at this time of night. My long dyed blond hair was in a messy bun with the side bang covering my right eye. And my red pumps made a ’clung’ against the ground as I saw my best friend waving to me. I pulled my black trench coat tighter around me and started to walk towards him. He was my first friend in this strange town and my only friend. His name was Michael Way but he was known as Mikey. I will never forget how I met him. I had grown up in an orphanage. It sucked. I knew Mikey was hiding something from me, something big. But I was hiding my biggest secret from him so I didn’t mind. See, I’m a witch. And I have been alive for over a hundred years. I cannot age as long as I say an incantation every night before I fall asleep. I walked up to Mikey and smiled a little.
“Hey Milky Way.” I said using my nickname for him. He pulled me into a hug.
“Hey Tinkerbell.” He said. According to him I look like Tinkerbell. I kind of have to agree with him. I kinda did. “So, whatcha wanna do?” He asked. I smiled and shrugged.
“Um, I wanna meet your friends.” I said. He stared at me.
“What?” He said quietly. I sighed and looked him in the eyes.
“Mikey, I want to meet them. I mean I know that your always saying that they wouldn’t like me but I know your just making an excuse. I’ve seen them before in school. I wanna meet them. Please?” I said giving him puppy dog eyes. “And its really cold and wet and your house is only down the block.” I said. He growled under his breath and took my hand.
“Fine but if you get hurt or something, its not my fault.” He said. I looked at him strangely.
“Why would I get hurt?” I asked. “Aren’t they nice?” I said. He looked away from me as we started walking to his house.
“Um, yeah they are very nice. Their just…a bit…rowdy.” He said. I knew he wasn’t telling me something but I just let the subject drop.
“Tell me about them.” I said.
“Um, well there is Ray. He is the one with the messy afro. And his girlfriend Cass, she is the one with the vibrant purple hair. Bob is the one who looks like a giant teddy bear, trust me he really isn’t. And his girlfriend is Kerri, she has like shoulder length brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. And Frank. Gosh, you are exactly like him,” He said smiling. I smiled and blushed looking down. Frank. Frank Iero. Yeah, no shit I was like him. He was my brother. Only he didn’t know that… “He is really short and has long black hair. He is the hyper one of the group. And his girlfriend is Chloe, she has brown hair but also like your color hair on the fringe.” He said petting my head. I smiled and laughed a little. “And Eva. She is the most beautiful and most amazing girl in the world. She has dark brown hair and fantastic brown eyes. And she has these glasses that are so adorable on her.” Mikey shut up as soon as he realized he had just said all of that out loud. I smiled and laughed a little hugging him.
“Seems like you have a little crush there Milky.” I said smiling. He blushed.
“Maybe…” He said obviously not wanting to talk about it. I smiled and changed the subject before it got awkwardly quiet.
“Tell me about your older brother.” I said.
“Oh, well Gerard is very…dark and quiet. He wears a lot of black, and he has black shaggy hair, and he doesn’t get along with very many people.” Mikey said as we reached his front door.
“Sounds like a real charmer.” I said smirking. Mikey laughed and opened the door with his key. I pushed past him and walked inside but as soon as I walked in he caught me and me being the total klutz tripped over something and we both fell. He stood up laughing like crazy and helped me up.
“Hey guys. This is Penny.” Mikey said. I turned around and saw a group of people sitting in the den. Wow, Mikey had really explained them perfectly. I could tell who each one of them was. I smirked.
“Hi.” I said blushing. Mikey sighed and pulled me up the stairs. I laughed and almost fell. Mikey pulled me into what I guessed was his room and took off his jacket throwing it on his bed.
“You can put your coat anywhere.” He said walking over to his desk and looking threw his cds. I smirked and took off my coat and put it on his bed. I had on a black mini skirt, a white lace corset, a black choker necklace, my red pumps, and I took down my long blond hair letting it fall down right above my ass. Mikey turned around holding a Misfits cd and stared at me in shock.
“Woah. When did you get so hot?” He asked sounding really surprised. I glared at him. “Not that you weren’t already hot…sorry.” He said shrugging it off. I grabbed the cd from him and walked out going downstairs with him following me. Mikey passed me on the stairs He whispered in my ear.
“Just be yourself around them.” He said. Then he screamed in my ear.
“HOT CHICA!” He yelled before running downstairs and trying to hide from me. I glared at him and walked down the stairs tempted to use my magic but that would give my identity up. Too bad. I’d just do something that looked like a coincidence. I wiggled my nose (Yes, like Samantha from bewitched) and made the lights go off. All the lights. Mikey screamed like a little girl.
“AH! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?” He yelled completely freaked out. I knew he didn’t like the dark so I decided to use it against him.
“Mikey, shut up!” I heard someone yell.
“Frankie stop it!” A girl giggled.
“That’s not me…Who the fuck is touching my girlfriend?!” A boy yelled. I thought it would be the perfect time to scare them. I had to make it convincing though. I muttered a spell under my breath as they yelled back and forth and made it look like I was dead because how pale I was.
“AH!” I screamed before muttering another incantation that made me appear on the ground in the backyard. Gosh, I cant wait to see their faces. I heard everyone scream. I wiggled my nose closing my eyes and the lights went back on.
“PENNY! GUYS THE EVIL UNICORN GOT PENNY!” I heard Mikey yell from inside. “WHERE IS SHE?!” He yelled.
“Go on a search around the house guys!” I heard a girl yell. A couple minutes later I felt a cold hand on my arm.
“Penny?” The voice said shaking me a little. I moaned and kept my eyes shut tight. “Penny, come on. Wake up. Please be okay..” I heard a voice say. I decided to hear if this boy would say anything else. I hadn’t heard it before. “You have to be okay. I mean I know that I never talked to you before but I think you are the most beautiful girl ever. And the way Mikey talks about how talented and caring you are makes me like you even more. I wish I knew you and I wish that you would be mine someday not that you would want to be. I feel like I can trust you with my deepest secret. I’m a-” He started. I opened my eyes before he made a huge mistake. He didn’t mean any of that and he would surely regret telling me his deepest secret. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous guy ever. He had shaggy black hair and really pretty eyes. His skin tone was pale and olivey . His voice was angelic and he seemed really deep.
“Don’t tell me it. I know you’ll just regret telling me later. Wouldn’t want that would we.” I said. He blushed and his eyes got wide.
“Did you just hear all of that?” He asked. I smiled blushing and nodded.
“Yeah, and it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.” I said. He smiled a bit.
“We should go back inside so the others can see that you are alright.” He said. I nodded a bit sad that we couldn’t just stay out here talking and getting to know one another but I reluctantly stood up. Maybe I could make up a lie this one time… I fell back down and frowned.
“Ow..” I said. He frowned and bent down.
“Maybe I should carry you…” He said. Yes! My plan worked. I frowned and looked away.
“O-Okay.” I said. He picked me up bride style and I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.
“What happened?” He asked. I made up yet another lie.
“I don’t know…I was just standing there and then I felt something cold and I blacked out…That’s all I can remember.” I said. He frowned and carried me into the house.
“I told Mikey that our house was haunted.” He said. I smiled and laughed a little.
“So is my house. Its quite scary living in it alone.” I said trying to hint to him that I liked him but failed miserably. He smirked and laughed a little.
“Where are your parents?” He asked. I shrugged.
“I don’t know. I never met them. I grew up in an orphanage.” I said. He nodded a little.
“You should like move in with a friend or something.” He said. That was NOT the answer I was looking for.
Sign up to rate and review this story