Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Under The Full Moon

Midnight Secrets

by ZombiexCupcake 2 reviews

Stuff happens.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-09 - 1019 words

2Exciting
A/N: Next chapter is going to be basically only the girls :)

Gerard carried me into the house and put me down on the couch. He smiled a little and moved his hand towards my cheek but quickly stopped clearing his throat and looking away as he blushed. This was going to take a while to get him to open up to me and realize that I like him.
“Guys, I found her.” He said not facing me. I rolled my eyes and did something that would maybe be a bit too forward but life was about taking chances. I reached towards him and took his hand in mine. His hand was freezing and he shuddered a bit when I touched his soft hand. Everyone ran into the room and he quickly let go off my hand pushing it away. I lay there and crossed my arms. Why was he being so hard to get.
“Penny! Are you okay?” Mikey said pushing Gerard onto the floor and sitting on the couch taking my hand in his with a worried face. I nodded and looked at Gerard who looked…jealous. Ha, sucks for him. He could have still been holding my hand if he wanted to. Mikey moved the hair out of my face. “You look paler than usual? Are you sure?” He said.
“I’m fine Milky Way.” I said. I heard Frankie laugh a little.
“I like the nickname.” Frankie said. I smirked at him.
“vi ringrazio shorty.” I said. He smiled.
“So, your Italian?” He asked. I nodded.
“Yeah, are you?” I asked. Of course I knew the answer. He was my brother even though he didn’t know that. He nodded and I yawned a bit. “I-I should go home now.” I said standing up. Gee sighed and lay me back down.
“Its pouring outside and you don’t look so good, I think you should stay here for the night.” He said. I looked him in the eyes and slowly nodded.
“O-Okay.” I said slowly.
“Hey, why don’t you come shopping with us tomorrow Penny? We should get to know each other cause I have a feeling that we are going to see you a lot.” Cass said. I smiled and nodded.
“I’d love to.” I said smiling.

(Skip to 11:00)

I couldn’t go to sleep. So I had borrowed one of Mikey’s poem books and was reading it. I love Edgar Allen Poe. His poems were amazing. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched a little and looked up to see Gerard looking down at me.
“Why are you still awake?” He asked smiling. I smiled and flirted.
“Well, I always sleep with my teddy bear at home and I don’t have it here.” I said frowning. Gerard smirked and lay down on the couch bed next to me.
“I’ll be your teddy bear.” He said. I smiled and snuggled into him. “Whatcha reading?” He asked.
“Just some Edgar Allen Poe poems.” I said. He took the book out of my hands and read a poem.
“I likey.” He said smiling. I smiled and laughed a little.
“I’ve read this book about 400 times. I got Mikey this copy for his birthday last year.” I said. Gerard smiled.
“Really?” He asked. I blushed and nodded.
“I like things that are creepy, scary or just plain weird.” I said. He smiled and stared into my eyes. I turned away knowing that he was staring at them because they were a weird like violet color. He lifted my chin so I was looking him in the eyes and tilted his head to the side a bit.
“Your eyes are beautiful.” He said. I blushed like crazy. He quickly turned his attention back to the book. “Sorry if that was awkward.” He said under his breath. I smiled at him and took his hand in mine.
“It wasn’t awkward at all. It was really sweet of you Gerard. Thank you.” I said. I felt him shudder a bit at my touch.
“So…Penny.” He said. I smiled at how adorably awkward he was being now. “Any chances you like Mikey? Or is he a like…nope?” He asked. I smirked.
“As a friend of course I do. Do I think he’s cute in like a little brother kind of way and a sweet kid? Yes. Do I want to date him and marry him? No.” I said. He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. Yes! He was finally warming up to me.
“Do you…like anyone?” He asked slowly. I smiled.
“Yes. Yes I do.” I said. He smiled and slowly leaned in kissing me softly on the lips. As I kissed him I had this weird feeling in my gut that felt like I was kissing a dead person. Weird.
“Be mine Penny. Be mine forever.” He said as our lips parted but our foreheads touching and faces closer than ever.
“I knew you were the one for me when you found me outside. There is just something about you that is so…irresistible.” I said. He smirked and leaned in kissing me again. This time the kiss was filled with passion and was much rougher. I pulled away after a couple minutes and rested my head on his chest. “I’m tired Gerard.” I said yawning. He stroked his fingers threw my hair.
“Go to sleep.” He said holding me. I smiled. I felt so secure and safe in his arms.
“Sing me a lullaby Gerard.” I said. I heard his angelic voice start singing me into a deep sleep.
“And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground
And if they get me take this spike to my heart and
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me take this spike and
You put the spike in my heart…” I slowly fell under the enchantment of his beautiful voice and fell into a deep sleep next to my new love.
Sign up to rate and review this story