Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Under The Full Moon

I'm a Witch

by ZombiexCupcake 1 review

read it and find out what happens.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-12 - 1167 words

1Exciting
A/N: Sorry it is short.

I slowly woke up and realized my arms were now around a pillow instead of Gerard. Uh, he was so sneaky. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
“Guys shut up!” I heard Mikey yell from the kitchen.
“IM HUNGRY!” Frankie yelled.
“I’m making pancakes as fast as I can!” Ray yelled.
“No Ray, you flip it like this!” Cass said.
“SHUT THE FUCK UP! PENNY IS SLEEPING!” Gerard yelled. Everyone shut up. I slowly got up and stretched. I was wearing a pair of Gee’s boxers and one of his t-shirts which was really big on me. I walked over to the kitchen still half asleep.
“I’m awake.” I said yawning again. Gerard smiled at me and I blushed.
“Morning Penny.” Mikey said giving me a huge hug. I smiled and hugged back.
“Morning Milky Way.” I said. I was still like half asleep. “What time is it?” I asked.
“1:00. So get dressed so we can go shopping!” Cass said smiling. Kerri rolled her eyes.
“Take your time Penny.” She said. I smiled at them.
“Okay. I’ll be right back.” I said walking out of the kitchen. I felt someone take my hand as I picked up my clothes from the living room. I looked up and saw Gerard. I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.
“Penny, I need to tell you something important.” He said all serious. I tilted my head to the side.
“What do you need to tell me?” I asked. He looked around and sighed pulling me over to his bedroom door. We walked down the steps and then threw the other door. His room was very dark. My eyes got used to the lighting after about a minute though. I sat on his bed.
“Penny, do you believe in the myths that go around this town? The ones about the werewolves and vampires?” He asked. Of course I did. I was part of one of those myths.
“Yes.” I said. He sat down next to me and took my hand in his. He kissed my hand and sighed.
“Well, I’m a vampire.” He said. I stared at him in shock.
“W-what?” I said shakily. He frowned.
“I’m a vampire. I should have told you last night but I was afraid this would happen. I mean I like you so much Penny. I knew this would be your reaction. You hate me now. Don’t you?” He said letting go of my hand and sitting back leaning against the back of his bed. I smiled and crawled closer to him straddling his waist. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes.
“Gerard, I’m a witch.” I said. He frowned.
“Penny, do you think this is some kind of joke?! I really am a vampire.” He said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him lightly.
“And I really am a…” I wiggled my nose and made my broom appear. Gerard stared at it with his mouth open. “A witch.” I finished my sentence. He looked at me as I wiggled my nose and the broom disappeared. I turned to face him again and his moved a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. He leaned in and kissed me. It started off slow and sweet but then turned into passionate and rough.
“Gerard? Penny? We are leaving in a half an hour with or without you!” I heard Frank yell down. I quickly pulled away and got up looking at myself in the mirror.
“Penny come back here. I want you…” He said. I smirked at him.
“I have to get ready. What’s your favorite color?” I asked. He thought about it for about a minute.
“Red.” He said. I smiled and walked into his bathroom turning on the light.
“I’ll be right back Gerard.” I said closing the door. I closed my eyes and imagined an outfit. I wiggled my nose and opened my eyes to see the outfit on me. It was a tight red high waisted skirt, a white tank top, tights, black high Doc Martens, and I made my hair a bit wavy. I smiled and walked out. Gerard was over by his closet shirtless.
“Penny, what shirt should I wear?” He asked turning to face me. He was…he was gorgeous. He looked at me and smiled. He totally checked me out. He walked over to me and smiled pulling me into a kiss. Shit. Now he was going to have lipstick all over his mouth. Whatever. I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. We stood there for ages just making out. It was actually quite fun. Until we heard Frank yell down to us again.
“10 MINUTES GUYS!” He yelled. I pulled away from Gerard and walked over to his closet looking threw his shirts. He smiled and walked over to me putting his arms around me from behind. I smiled and kissed his cheek picking out a Smashing Pumpkins T-shirt. I handed it to him.
“As much as I want you to stay shirtless I think the guys would prefer it if you put this on.” I said. He smiled and put it on. I smiled and wiped the lipstick off from his mouth. We walked upstairs and saw everyone in about to leave.
“There you are. What took you guys so long?” Mikey asked. I looked down and blushed.
“Nothing. She was just helping me choose which shirt to wear.” Gerard said.
“Yeah right. That was all you did.” Eva said. Cass linked her arm with mine.
“Well, bye boys! See you later!” Cass said pulling me out of the house and over to a black jeep. Me, Eva, and Chloe sat in the back and Kerri and Cass were in the front. Cass was driving. I looked out the window and watched the houses go by.
“So, are you and Gerard like together?” Chloe asked. I blushed and nodded. They all smiled at me.
“Is he a good kisser? I mean you guys were down there for like an hour and it surely does not talk that long to get ready.” Cass said. I smiled.
“Yes. He is an amazing kisser. And he tastes like cherries.” I said smiling and thinking about him.
“Aw. Well, tonight we were going to go to someone’s house and watch movies but its no fun when the parents are home.” Kerri said. I smiled.
“We could have it at my house. I don’t live with my parents.” I said. They all smiled and nodded.
“Yes! Now we need to go to Blockbuster and rent movies. Luckily there is one in the mall.” Cass said. I smiled as we drove to the mall. They were all talking about what they needed to buy. I smiled to myself. I finally had friends. And I had the most amazing boyfriend ever. Life was great.
Sign up to rate and review this story