Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Under The Full Moon

Love Spell

by ZombiexCupcake 5 reviews

Just read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-12 - 958 words

1Original
A/N: Thanks for reading guys! :)

We walked into Hot Topic and I looked around.
“Come on Penny. Haven’t you ever been in a Hot Topic before?” Cass asked. I shock my head.
“Woah. Come with me! I’ll help you.” Chloe said. She grabbed me and pulled me around the store grabbing five million things. Then she pushed me into the dressing room and I tried on all the clothes one by one. Showing them to Eva, Chloe, Kerri, and Cass. When I walked out in the last outfit which was white skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides cropped shirt, black and white splattered heals, and a fedora they smiled and Chloe handed me really sexy lingerie.
“Try it on. Trust me. Gerard will love it.” They said. I smiled and laughed a little going back into the dressing room and trying it on. It was red and black. There was a red top, black tutu type of thing, and it made my boobs look huge. I hated it. I stuck my head out of the dressing room and they came over to me stepping into the dressing room and smiling.
“Yes!” They all yelled. I rolled my eyes.
“Guys, I don’t like it.” I said.
“It makes you look so hot though. I’m like actually really jealous that I cant pull that off and you can.” Chloe said.
“Not that you would need to wear that to get into Frank’s pants.” Cass said joking around. We all laughed and Chloe blushed.
“Oh shut up Cass. Your just jealous.” Chloe said. Cass rolled her eyes and walked out with Chloe walking after her. Eva and Kerri turned to me.
“Get changed and then we can pay for all of this.” Kerri said. I smiled and nodded.
“Let me pay for everything.” I said. I would just use my powers or something. They stared at me.
“But with everything that your getting and we are getting it could be like over 500 dollars.” Eva said. I smiled at them.
“Guys, its my treat.” I said. They smiled and hugged me.
“Thanks Penny!” They both said. I smiled and hugged back.
“Your welcome!” I said. They left the dressing room and I quickly got dressed and took all of the clothes I was getting out. We put everything on the counter and the person who worked there looked so pissed.
“Is this all together?” The person asked obviously impatient. I nodded.
“Yes.” I said. When the person finally finished putting everything in bags we had about 10 bags in total. I smiled and gave the cashier my “credit card” which was really just a credit card I put a spell on. I wouldn’t actually have to pay for this. They swiped the card and then handed us the bags. I carried 3, Eva carried 2, Kerri carried 2, Cass carried 2, and Chloe carried 1. She didn’t get a lot and all the stuff she got fit in one bag so she only had to carry one. We smiled at each other and walked out going to Spencer’s, the toy store, and then finally Blockbuster. We decided on getting Rocky Horror, Sleepy Hollow, and Practical Magic. The last one I really didn’t want to get because I felt like it was making fun of us witches but I let them get it. We drove over to my house. My house was big and it looked haunted. It kind of looked like the house from The Haunted Mansion minus the graveyard in the backyard. The graveyard was across the street. As we pulled into my driveway they gasped.
“Woah. You live here?” Cass asked. I blushed and nodded.
“Yep. I’ve lived here for…” I quickly stopped myself before I said over a hundred years, “About two years now.” I said. Cass pulled up in front of the front door. I opened the door and we walked inside. Kerri took out her phone and dialed Bob’s number. She giggled and walked into my living room sitting on the couch.
“Guys, I’m gonna change into my pjs.” I said. They nodded and I started walking up the stairs to my room. I walked down the hall and then into my room at the end of the hall. I walked over to my closet and took out blue shorts and a white Hans. I smiled and took off my contacts and put on my glasses. They looked like nerd glasses but they were real. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on my monster’s inc. slippers. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I heard the boys in the living room. I smiled and walked into the living room and saw them all sitting and watching tv. Kerri smiled at me. She was snuggled up against Bob.
“Yay! Penny is here! Lets start the movie!” She said. Everyone waved to me and then turned on the movie. I smiled and fixed my glasses sitting next to Gerard. He smiled at me.
“Nerd.” He whispered. I smiled and rolled my eyes.
“Thanks. You make me feel so good about myself.” I said. He smiled and held his arms out.
“Get over here.” He said playfully. I smiled and snuggled into him. He pulled me onto his lap and the movie started. Why did we have to watch Practical Magic…I sat through the whole movie and when it finished Gerard looked at me all weird. I frowned and got up walking to the kitchen. He followed me and closed the kitchen door behind him.
“Penny…I’m not under a love spell…right?” Shit. This is exactly what I thought would happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story