Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The ninth entry.

by xDcee 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-10 - 355 words

1Moving
*]A.N: Sorry for the people who are actually reading this... big delays. Massive problems with internet. I have honestly tried to get some of these enrties up for you guys, but it's quite difficult. So, here are some more and I promise you I WILL try and upload more frequently!
xxx Max.
P.S Thank you for the reveiw and such on enrty seven (?) Shout out to
mysilentromance Who has been reading and reveiwing for a while. Thank you very, VERY much!

Today one of Gerard’s friends from his old school came to Belleville high (my school) and Gerard was totally psyched. So psyched, I ended up on my own at lunch.
While I was on my own, the jocks decided it would be so hilarious to tie me to a pole near the front of the school and leave me there from the end of lunch until one of the teachers untied me after school.
Now usually I would get over these kind of things, but today got me really pissed off. The whole time I was tied to that god damn pole, Gerard and his friend walked past me at least seven times! Not once did I get help, not once did they ask if I was even okay. I don’t know diary, to be honest, I don’t think Gerard was all I thought he was. And realising that now is killing me.
My mum, surprisingly, noticed the change in me and is constantly asking if I'm alright or if I have something I need to talk about. I'm glad she cares and all but I really don’t feel like talking about this to anyone but you really. You’re the only one I know I can completely trust because you cant just go up to someone and tell them my secrets and life story. I'm so glad too, though if you could I know you wouldn’t.
I don’t know about Gerard anymore, we’ll see what happens tomorrow… Night Diary.
Frank, 13 November
Note: Remind me, if things get real bad, not to do anything stupid.
Sign up to rate and review this story