Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The eighth entry.

by xDcee 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-10 - 324 words

1Moving
Today at school, Gerard and I were walking through the cafeteria when a bunch of jocks thought it would be funny to dump our lunches over us. I freaked after Gerard’s lunch landed on me, me being a vegetarian and his spaghetti on me didn’t end well. I frantically started brushing it off, tears in my eyes and practically screaming, which only made the boys laugh harder. Gerard and I ran to the toilets, me practically crying and not breathing, and Gerard got as much of the meat off me as possible. I had to sit down I had panicked that much. I watched Gerard clean off all the salad dressing from his face and neck, and all the chocolate milk off his shirt while I let his coke soak into mine. I couldn’t care about the Coke; the jocks had actually landed some meat in my mouth. I was staring at him when he turned around with a frown and asked if I could get the dressing that had made its way down his neck and back. I nodded, not thinking much of it, and grabbed a handful of toilet paper while he pulled his shirt over his head so it was still covering his chest. So while I was laughing at him squirm while I attempted to get the little green parts off his back, I noticed how pale and skinny he was, also how attractive.
You see diary, I think I am in fact in love with Gerard Way. I can’t wait to see him and I have a million things to say. But then when I'm with him, the butterflies go mad and I trip over my own words. Only sometimes am I able to speak properly with him. I don’t know diary, he probably thinks I'm an idiot…
Frank, 11 November
Note: I constantly wonder if he feels the same way, oh what to do…
Sign up to rate and review this story