Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > Original of the Species

Raven Is My Slave Name

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-11 - Updated: 2011-02-11 - 882 words

0Unrated
EXT. SAN FRANSICO BAY-DAY

A blackhawk helicopter flies past, overlooking the San Francisco Bay and hovering above the splendour that is the Golden Gate Bridge, iridescent in the morning's sunny glare. Inside, SENATOR ROBERT KELLY sits, gazing down at the ocean.

INT. ALCATRAZ ISLAND

The helicopter approaches Alcatraz Island where GENERAL STEVEN LANG stands, two BODYGUARD personnel at opposite sides of him as the helicopter lands and Kelly exits, rushing forward.

KELLY:
Thank you for meeting me in person, General.

Senator Kelly shook the General's hand.

LANG:
This way.

The two head indoors.

INT. FACILITY

Inside the Alcatraz facility, Lang and Kelly walked inside a laboratory in the building were people in white coats were working.

LANG:
In conjunction with Worthington Labs, this facility acts as a warehouse to further authenticate the cure serum.

KELLY:
Last I heard this was still being used as a prison.

LANG:
For mutants. Criminals, basically. Ones we've managed to catch.

Kelly eyed Lang.

LANG:
We're in full accordance with your committee's guidelines, Senator. President McKenna himself approved of this.

KELLY:
Very well. Show me more.

LANG:
We use these subjects to test the cure serum. It is within these mutants that we've been able to appropriate the right antibody.

Kelly looked down upon them, his reaction aghast. He promptly veils it.

KELLY:
What is the origin of the serum?

LANG:
Worthington Labs extracts blood samples from one of their own mutant subjects. It was how they were able to replicate it.

KELLY:
And that is where the subject is held?

LANG:
Yes.

Suddenly, one of Lang's bodyguards got a message in his earpiece. He then leaned forward and whispered something to Lang.

LANG:
Senator, if you'd come this way, I would like to show you something else.

KELLY:
What is it?

LANG:
Please come this way.

Senator Kelly walked forward when one of the bodyguards pulled out a tranquilizer gun and fired. The dart hit the back of Senator Kelly's neck and he stumbled forward before pulling it out and spinning around in shock.

Kelly's eyes turned yellow as his legs began to give out, and finally he collapsed to the floor.

INT. INTERROGATION ROOM

The lights opened suddenly, temporarily blinding her. Raven Darkholme better known as the mutant terrorist MYSTIQUE sat before an F.B.I AGENT.

Mystique looked down at herself and saw that her hands were cuffed behind her back. She was being kept in an interrogation room inside the Alcatraz prison. It took her a few seconds to fathom what was actually occurring as the man sitting in front of her began to speak.

AGENT:
Raven Darkholme. You've been impersonating a government official to get into high security places you don't belong. That's called fraud, you know. Where is the real Senator Robert Kelly?

Mystique didn't respond.

The Agent then opened a file and began to look through it.

AGENT:
You've been pretty busy of the last few months. Attacks in London, Geneva, Alberta. A lot of people were killed. Does that make you feel like you are accomplishing something?

Again, Mystique said nothing.

AGENT:
Where is Magneto?

Mystique lowered her, ignoring the question. The agent leaned forward.

AGENT:
Raven, I asked you a question.

MYSTIQUE:
I don't answer to my slave name.

AGENT:
Raven Darkholme, that's your real name isn't it. You had a family once…or has he convinced you otherwise?

Mystique finally looked up and glared at the agent.

MYSTIQUE:
My family tried to kill me, you pathetic meat sack.

The agent sighs.

AGENT:
Okay…Mystique. Where is he?

Mystique morphs into Magneto.

MYSTIQUE as MAGNETO:
In here, with us.

AGENT:
Look, I don't want to play games with you. I want answers.

She turns into the agent.

MYSTIQUE as AGENT:
You don't want to play games with me?

AGENT:
Raven stop this!

Mystique turns into her normal self and smirked as the agent rubbed his forehead in frustration.

AGENT:
Look at me, you're going to tell me where Magneto is!

MYSTIQUE:
Really? And how the hell are you going to get me to do that?

AGENT:
Take her away, do whatever you can to make her speak!

Mystique looked around the dim lighted room as the door then opened and four GUARDS approached her. They bared of heavy bullet proof protection and a type of gun in their hands.

In a split second she jumped up, kicking the chair back. Knocking one guard down, she spun around and kicked one in the face. In a perfect flip she had already grabbed the interrogator. A guard ran toward her but with cunning speed she sweep kicked him, and in a blink of an eye the heel of her foot was on the interrogator's throat, as he leaned against the wall.

GUARD:
Move away from him slowly!

They aimed their guns but didn't shoot.

GUARD:
Move away from the man or we'll shoot.

MYSTIQUE:
Shoot me and he dies, along with me!

Mystique pressed her heel further down his throat.

GUARD:
Shoot!

Mystique clasped her heel on the man's throat, crushing it instantly as she felt a sharp pain through her chest and neck. She instantly collapsed to the ground, and pulled out yet another tranquilizer dart from her neck. Mystique fell asleep as the guards quickly took her away.
Sign up to rate and review this story