Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Pendragon Knights

The beginning.

by Spartanmoon 0 reviews

The Pendragon knight are assembling to grow stronger and triumph.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Parody - Published: 2011-02-11 - Updated: 2011-02-12 - 224 words

0Unrated
Out of nowhere a frostbolt shears through the air next to my scalp peeling hairs from my frost-bitten skull. Then a swift sharp burning blazed across my spine. 

I whipped around to see a fireball searing towards my ally. Luckily Cj deflected it with his divine shield. Then he immediately shot a heal in my direction because i was suffering from mild periodic damage.

Then from the rear entrance our allys had finally caught up bringing the fight to even odds. Jason bolted into the fray tearing his broadsword through a brutes chest as if he were a lumberjack felling a tree.



Then laying waste to the entire battlefield with a massive shockwave Brandon forged forward towards the enemy fortress as the soldiers were chasing at his heels but he easily outran them.

Then a bullet shrieked through the sky towards Kate's shoulder. She dodged it by a fraction of the moment. Then as of instinct fired a shell back towards the shrouded assailant.

The next thing anybody noticed was the dead corpse torn asunder by the bladed fortress walls. The two sheared heaps fell to the floor in a mass of flesh and blood as a metallic clank emanated from the gate. 

A plethora of enemy foot soldiers roared to a stop just outside of the fortress' walls. 
 



Journal entry#1
   Skipper the Plaguebourne
Sign up to rate and review this story