Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mind Games

Mind Games

by KnivesAndPens 2 reviews

The MCR boys are trapped in a house full with strangers with no memory of who they or each other are. There they have to undergo a series of “experiments” to stay alive. Fail at summaries, give...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-04 - Updated: 2011-02-04 - 587 words

1Exciting
this is my first story on here, I would really appreciate it if you would review and tell me if you liked it or hated It. Be as harsh as you like. Also I know it’s a little short but I need characters so I’m going to put auditions up shortly. Enjoy :)

Chapter 1.

Darkness

That’s all I can see when I slowly start to open my eyes. Coming into consciousness, I try to remember what has happened

Nothing
My mind is completely blank. Confused, I get out of what I’m assuming is a bed and search for a light switch. “Ow” I shriek, tripping over something on the ground. As I start to get up I’m blinded by sudden light. What the.

“Good morning houseguests.” An unfamiliar voice boomed, echoing around the room. Now becoming aware of my surroundings, I search for anything that’s familiar. There are five double beds all with matching white sheets and pillows, lined up evenly against two opposite sides of the room. At the end of each of the beds are black suitcases, which probably hold some sort of possessions.

I had tripped over one of the suitcases and some of its contents had fallen out of it. To distracted to see what they were I looked around for anything else.
One side of the walls is just mirrored while the rest of the walls are a cream colour. Dark blue carpet covered the floor except for a small space near the back of the room that had an open fire place surrounded by dark brown wood flooring. Finishing my inspection I saw that there were nine other people in the room looking around for the same thing I was.

Answers.

“I guess your all wondering where and who you are?” continued the mystery voice. “Firstly let me intrude myself, I’m the professor and I need you all to be my test subjects, lab rats if you like.

All of you will undergo a series of experiments, but the one who fails will simply be placed in the execution room.” The voice paused so this his words could sink in.

“what the fuck!” some guy suddenly yells, breaking the silence. All heads turned to him. The guy was short with black hair just above his shoulders. He looked to be about 19 years old, too young to be here. Wherever here is. He was dressed in skinny black jeans and an Iron Maiden t-shirt. His feet were covered in black converses.

Looking into his eyes I saw they were a beautiful hazel colour. He looked at me and, realising I was staring, quickly looked away and stared at the ground. “Is this sick fuck serious?” he continued.

“Oh I’m deadly serious” the voice returned, this time dripping with malice. “You will participate in all of my experiences.”

“And if we don’t.” Another voice demanded. It was young boy, he was about the same age as the other one that spoke but this guy was taller. He also looked terrified. I Felt an urge to go make the boy feel better, but didn’t, that seemed a little too weird since I most likely don’t know the guy. He was also wearing black skinny jeans and conversers but he had on a Misfits T-shirt. His hair was a messy brown and he wore glasses.

“Well” the `professor’ replied, shocking me out of my trance. I really need to stop staring at people.

“You die.”
Sign up to rate and review this story