Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mind Games

Settling In

by KnivesAndPens 4 reviews

“Your fucking mental!” a girl suddenly shrieked, all heads turned to see who this person was.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-11 - Updated: 2011-02-12 - 1449 words

1Exciting
I have finally completed this chapter, yay! I haven’t been motivated to write these past couple of days and I apologise. It might take a while for the next chapter to be posted because lack of motivation, but hopefully I get it finished before the end of the week. This chapter is mainly about introducing the new characters and getting an idea of the setting so I’m sorry if it’s a little boring.

Reviews are very much appreciated and I hope you enjoy the story.


Chapter 2

What!? How the hell did this happen, where the fuck am I?

Who am I?


All these thoughts were rushing through my head and there was only one person who could answer them.

“Your fucking mental!” a girl suddenly shrieked, all heads turned to see who this person was.

She is a young girl, no older than 15 years old. The young girl has jet black, bright blue highlighted hair and a fringe that falls across one eye. Her bright blue eyes are rimmed with black eyeliner and really long eyelashes. She’s wearing Donnington Download festival t-shirt, black skinny jeans with a multicoloured belt holding them up and a pair of red converses that has blue laces. Her wrist are covered in bracelets and on her hands are red and black fingerless gloves that look like she’s always wearing them.

The professor chuckled “maybe so.

I have left pieces of all your previous life’s existence around the house; it is up to all of you to find out who they belong to. The rest of your possessions are in the suitcases near your beds. I will give you two days to settle in. Then, the games begin.”

Nobody spoke for a few minutes, just standing around awkwardly, unsure what to do next. Finally unable to stand there any longer and seeing a door a few feet away I decide to go see where it leads to.

“Where the fuck are you going?” someone yelled from across the room. Turning around I saw it was the short guy in the iron maiden shirt, and he was staring at me.

All eyes turn to him, then seeing that he’s talking to me turned their attention to me.
Great, now I’m the one being studied. Trying to sound as nonchalant as I can I say “there’s a door, I’m going to see where it leads to.”
And with that statement I open the door and walk out.

Thank fuck its unlocked I think to myself as I walk into yet another unfamiliar room.
This one is about the same size as the bedroom and has open double doors that lead to a dining room and kitchen; the walls are a dark red while the carpet is a dark brown with gold swirls.

On one side is a sort of lounge room, there’s a large flat screen TV and black leather couches in the centre of the room and off to the side is a pool table. There is a wide screen door that leads to outside. From where I’m standing I can see there’s an entertainment area and a massive swimming pool.

Walking through the double doors I look around. The dining area has a large modern glass table and white cushioned chairs, pictures of art covered the white walls and an elegant chandler hung from the ceiling.

As I walk back out into the lounge room I see that everyone else has now moved and was in the lounge room as well.

“Hey” a guy came up to me. I look at him and the first thing I noticed is his fro, there could be midget people living in there or something it’s that big. He’s the first person I have seen around here that’s not wearing black skinny jeans, instead his wearing plain denim jeans, a black tee and leather jacket. “I’m...” a confused look crossed his face as he tries to remember something as simple as his name.

“Hey, I don’t remember my name either.” I replied, trying to sound relaxed but on the inside I’m freaking out. He seemed somewhat relieved. “How bout we go see if this prison has any coffee?” I ask.

At the mention of coffee a young girl turns around so she is facing us. She looks to be about 15 – 16 years old. Her black hair’s short and with bits of peroxide blond in the sides of her hair and fringe. Her hazel eyes are rimmed in black eyeliner and eye shadow. She’s got a lip ring that looks like she’s done it herself and has on just a plain black tank top and jacket with blue converses. The girl’s now blushing and her pale, almost vampiric pale skin made her red cheeks that much more obvious.

“Umm hi” she sounded scared and really nervous, well hey if I was her age id be scared to, in fact I’m not quite sure how old I am and I’m fucking freaked out.

“Wanna come on a coffee hunt with us?” fro guy asked the young girl. “Sure” her face lit up, obviously feeling more comfortable making conversation. “The kitchen is in here” I spoke up, pointing in the direction of the double doors.

Looking through the light brown wooded cupboards and draws me, fro guy and vampire chick continue our search for coffee. “SCORE” yells vampire chick, holding up a coffee maker and coffee. “Fuck yeah” I smiled. Hearing that made me feel better, why did coffee have this effect on me?

As we’re making the coffee another girl appears. “Is that coffee?” she asked. This girl was older than the others 18 maybe? She’s got pale skin and dark brown hair tied up into a bun; her brown eyes are covered by black and white glasses and eyeliner. She’s got on a band shirt and a pair of holey jeans. In bright blue sharpie? Pen? She has GO written on her hand.

“Yeah, want some?” asked vampire girl. “Do you mind?” questioned the girl with glasses. “Not at all, right guys?” vampire girl asked me and fro guy. “Nah its cool” I replied. “It’s not like its ours.”

Once we all got our coffee we go back into the lounge room where everyone else has settled in. Two girls I haven’t seen yet are sitting down next to each other on one of the couches chatting. While Shorty and misfits’ shirt are sitting on floor and the younger girl with red converses was looking through a bookcase filled with movies.

“How ‘bout Dawn of the Dead?” the younger girl asked. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

“Sounds scary” one of the unknown girls spoke up, smiling. Her jet black hair went down just past her shoulders and her fringe was streaked with blue. She’s wearing a band tee, skinny jeans and a pair of doc martins and has on bright red lipstick, black eyeliner and eye shadow around her eyes. Looking closely I saw that she had a blue eye and one brown, Cool. On the lower left side of her bottom lip was a piercing. I can also see that she has her ears pierced several times.

“I seem to like the idea of really scary movies.” She continued.
“Yeah me to, ones that are really gory.” Spoke the girl sitting next to her.

She looked to be 16 and has a pixie cut. Her hair is blue and she has a pretty big side fringe, which covers most of her small face. I could just see her blue eyes and those are covered with really heavy eyeliner. Her clothes are different from everybody else, she looked like dirty for one, kind of like a hippy, and are those sandals she’s wearing? Anyway, her ears are covered in piercings, her nose is pierced on the left nostril and she has really thin lips.

“Well this one is about zombies.” Said red converses looking at the back of the DVD cover.

“Sweet” the two girls said in unison.

Looking up, red converses saw us just standing there and spoke. “Are you guys gonna sit down or what?”

“Aren’t we gonna talk about why we are here?” I asked. I seriously need some answers.
“Shouldn’t we settle in and calm down a little before we discuss this?” she replied.

Everyone else seemed cool with her suggestion and all got comfortable.

Defeated I went and sat down next to fro guy, who had found a spare spot on the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story