Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love! Gimme Love! Gimme Love!

Love! Gimme Love! Gimme Love!

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

killjoys...Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 1133 words

0Unrated
A/N" Enjoy :) R&R

Frankie sat down on the hood of the Killjoy’s car. They’d been planning for days straight to try and rescue Grace, trying to find where they went wrong after each attempt. It was definitely enough to tire someone out. Frankie has always had his finger on the trigger of his ray gun lately, you can never be too careful with a man like Korse and his thousands of Dracs running around. Someone sat next to him and he jumped slightly, pulling his ray gun out. “Whoa! Relax!” Gerard exclaimed. He turned to face him and sighed, it was only Gerard.

“Oh…hey Gee. Sorry, I’ve been so on edge lately about BLI. It’s driving me insane! The constant planning, the failed attempts, knowing that there’s the possibility that Grace might not be saved. It’s enough to make you a little on edge…” He ranted. Gerard sighed.

“Yeah…I know the feeling. I almost shot Ray yesterday. I actually fired my gun at him, luckily it missed him and only hit his big hair,” Gerard replied, chuckling at the last part. Frankie laughed with him. He loved how Gerard could always find a way to make him laugh. Gerard’s heart belonged to someone else though and not Frankie…2 someones actually…a killjoy named Heather and another one named Matt. Gerard was bi and Frankie was gay but nobody knew about Frankie’s sexuality. Neither of them had any idea and Gerard wanted to keep it that way. Frankie was the only one who knew.

“So have you told them yet?” Frankie asked.

“Told who what?” Gerard asked in reply.

“You know who and you know what. Don’t play dumb,” Frankie told him fake laughing. He stuck his tongue out at him.

“You know the answer to that. They don’t know and I want to keep it that way.”

“If you don’t tell them I will. You know that Jo’s been crushing on Matt for a while and he just might like her back, and Heather likes your brother.” Frankie said. Gerard frowned slightly.

“You can tell them if you want. I honestly don’t care,” He muttered. Frank looked at him confused.

“You just said you didn’t want them to know,” he said.

“That was before I knew about Jo and Mikey. But there’s no way in hell I can tell them. I’m horrible with words.”

“You’ll find a way, don’t worry,” he hugged Gerard lightly and hopped off the car, walking away. He really wished he wasn’t in love with Matt and Heather…because deep down he had some sort of feelings for him. He was always there for him, even when no one else was, he always knew what to say, he’d been his best friend for YEARS, they were comfortable around each other…compatible. But he was meant to be with Matt or Heather. Frankie knew it and everyone else knew it, but they was clueless. He’d liked Gerard for a while, but he was always afraid that he’d never feel the same way. Frank walked back to the diner, and sure enough…there sat Gerard with Heather staring at him from across the diner. He obviously knew she was staring at him because he glanced back over to her every few seconds to see if she was still there. Frankie walked over to him and sat down across from him.

“Heather’s enjoying the view I take it?” He asked, chuckling slightly. He glanced over to her, she looked away.

“Not so much now that you’re here…” he replied. He felt a sudden gust of wind and realized that Heather had stormed out of the diner, pissed at him. Apparently Heather knew something Frankie didn’t.

“How long was she staring at you?” he asked. Gee shrugged.

“Maybe 20 minutes. I really have no clue. She walked in a few minutes after I did, sat across the room, and didn’t take her eyes off me unless she had to blink…which didn’t happen very often,” he answered, chuckling. He laughed with him. “So Mikey left a few minutes before you came in and he told me something pretty interesting.” Frankie immediately knew what he was talking about. Mikey kind of knew Frankie’s secret crush. He had caught Frank writing down his feelings for Gee. “Apparently Karoline asked him out and he said yes. How cool is that?” He sighed to himself. He was really scared that Mikey had told Gee about him. He smiled and ignored the slight pain he felt inside.

“Yeah, that’s really cool,” He replied. Gerard’s face turned to concern. He knew he was gonna see the pain, hurt has always been very evident on him.

“You okay?” he asked. He wanted to yell no. He wanted to cry into his chest and have him hug him and tell him everything was going to be okay. he wanted to be comforted. But that wasn’t going to happen. So he just nodded his head and tried again to ignore the pain in his chest. He wore a blank expression and tried to laugh along with Gee but it didn’t feel the same. He knew things with Mikey were going to be different. He definitely wasn’t going to be around as much to help him. Gee wasn’t convinced. “Are you sure?” Frankie sighed. He knew he wasn’t going to let up.

“I will be, let’s leave it at that…” He told him. Gerard didn’t want to give up but he saw that Frankie didn’t want to talk about it and dropped the subject.

“He also told me something else…” this time he knew what it was. There was no other thing that Mikey could have told Gee. He looked down at the table. “He told me-”

“I know what he told you. He told you that I like you,” he said abruptly. He looked at him shocked. Luckily nobody else was in the diner.

“No…but really?” He looked around awkwardly before running out of the diner. And who did she bump into? None other than Heather.

“Oh…hey Heather,” He said with a small smile. Heather just glared at him. “Okay, what do you know that I don’t?”

“I have no clue what you’re talking about, just leave me alone,” she replied before walking towards the diner. Frankie didn’t know and didn’t really want to know what Heather was so upset about. It obviously had something to do with Gee. Was it possible that he liked Frankie too? Frankie shook his head. There was no way.
Sign up to rate and review this story