Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love! Gimme Love! Gimme Love!

Shot Through The Heart

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

Killjoys...Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 1075 words

0Unrated
A/N: R&R Enjoy!

Gerard's P.O.V.
I walked down the dirt road slowly, looking for Frankie. I knew I saw him run this way but he was nowhere to be found. On the ground was his ray gun and I knew he was taken by Korse. He took him back to the life he refused. I ran back to the campsite, everyone was standing there watching me like I was insane. I dropped down onto my knees and pounded the ground. “I promised myself this wasn’t going to happen! I told myself he would never go back!” I yelled. Mikey understood and walked up to me, patting me on the back. I looked up at him. “he’s gone…he took him back…” I could barely manage the words out of my mouth. That was one of the few times I cried. I cared more about him than anyone on the campsite…he was like my other half but he could never know. There was no way he would feel the same way.

“It’s okay Gee…we’ll get him back,” he told me. I shook him off and stood up, drying my eyes. No one could see me cry…they would jump to conclusions…and the conclusions would be right. Everyone looked at us confused.

“What happened?” Karoline asked, her fingers intertwined with Mikey’s. I looked at her and glanced at their hands. Thoughts ran through my head. Why couldn’t I have that? I wanted to love someone who loved me. I sighed, not wanting to explain what happened. They know the story, they should know what happened…at least I think they know.

“You know how Frankie joined us…you figure it out,” I replied before walking away. I walked down the dirt road and sat where his ray gun was, still untouched since he was taken. I picked it up and twirled it around in my hands. Black and Yellow, his favorite colors. I sighed, this is what I had gotten him for his 10th birthday. Dr. Death Defying taught him how to aim and shoot and I taught him who exactly to shoot. After a few weeks it was like he’d been doing it his whole life. That was when I realized that I liked him. Mikey said something about asking him out but I never got around to it. he was the one person I was shy around. I started singing softly. It was a song that we’d always listen to together…it made me think of him every time I listened to it.

--

Are you ready for a firefight?
‘Cause the devils got your number, right
We’re never leaving this place alive but if we sing these words we’ll never die

Get off the ledge and tread the line
Not a victim of a victim’s life
This ain’t a room full of suicide
We believe it and I believe tonight

We can leave this world,
Leave it all behind,
We can steal this car if your folks don’t mind,
We can live forever if you’ve got the time.

I’ll tell you all how the story ends
Well, the good guys die and the bad guys win (who cares?)
It ain’t about all the friends you made
But the graffiti they write on your grave

For all of us to have seen the light,
Salute the dead and leave the fight,
Who gives a damn if the something I can’t hear
Let the walls come down, let the engines roar.

We can leave this world,
Leave it all behind,
We can steal this car if your folks don’t mind,
We can live forever if you’ve got the time.

I’m the only friend that makes you cry,
Your heart attack in black hair dye,
So to save yourself, I’ll hold them back tonight.

All you ready where you are?
If you save yourself tonight…
They’re coming for you!
Can you save yourself tonight?!
Right now… I can hold them back!

We can leave this world,
Leave it all behind,
We can steal this car if your folks don’t mind,
We can live forever if you’ve got the time.

YOU MOTHERF-CKER!

You’re the broken glass in my life,
Will you burn the star if it takes all night?
So to save yourself, I’ll hold them back tonight!

If you save yourself tonight…
Can you save yourself tonight…

--

Suddenly I saw a beam fly past my head. I knew immediately who it was. I turned and saw Korse smirking down at me. I stood up and held the ray gun to his head. “Where is he?” I snarled. He just chuckled darkly.

“You expect me to tell you?” he replied. I tensed my finger around the trigger but he didn’t even flinch. I was so close to pulling it…I wanted him dead…the sick man that he was. He didn’t deserve to live. But I slowly moved the gun away from him. He laughed. “he’s back where she belongs,” is all he said before walking away. I knew what he meant. he was in the prison cells at BLI. I ran to my motorcycle and hopped on, not worrying about the helmet. I just needed to get to him. I rode up to the gates and shot every drac that tried to get near me. I pressed the intercom button and Korse looked at me. He smirked and opened the gate…there was definitely something in store inside. I stopped the motorcycle and walked through the white steel gates…but nothing attacked me. There was bound to be an army inside. I walked through the doors but still nothing. In the prison cells maybe? I walked down the seemingly endless hallway. It was crawling with dracs, but none of them attacked me. They just stared. I walked into the prison cells but they were completely empty. I looked in every single cell but there was no sign of Frankie. Suddenly I felt a shot to the back and I fell face first. I rolled over in pain to see Frankie. he was dressed in all white at Korse’s side, completely emotionless. I stared at him, not sure what to say. Then…nothing…complete blackness. The black parade got me.
Sign up to rate and review this story