Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love! Gimme Love! Gimme Love!

Daddy

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

Killjoys...Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 520 words

0Unrated
A/N: R&R Enjoy :)

Frankie’s POV:

I didn’t talk to Gerard since he slapped me. I wasn’t sure if he meant it but if I were him I would’ve. Matt kissing me just made it worse. I’d never felt guiltier…I knew I had feelings for him a little but I truly loved Gerard. Plus I was the reason he got punched in the face. I felt like such a fuck-up.

“You’re not a fuck-up. It’s my fault,” someone said. I looked around but saw no one. “Look up.” I looked up and saw Gerard sitting in the tree I was sitting under. I didn’t even know I was thinking out loud.

“How much did you hear?” Stupid question. He heard enough to know that I loved him.

“You started talking with ‘I’ve never felt guiltier.’” He jumped down from the tree and sat down in front of me, staring at the bruise left from him. I watched a tear roll down his cheek slowly. In the whole time I’ve known him this was the first time I’d ever seen him cry. I hated seeing him vulnerable like that. I wasn’t sure whether to hug him or not. I didn’t really trust him all that much though so I voted against it. He dried his eyes and regained his self-control. “You love me? After everything…you still love me?” I nodded my head slightly. He took my face gently in his hands and tilted it up to his. I was still shorter than him but I had grown a little. Apparently we’d both grown…but he was still a little kid inside. To me he was still the over-excited little boy who always wanted to shoot something. To him I was probably still the shy little boy with the freaky healing powers. He leaned down and kissed me gently. I just stood there, shocked, counting the seconds that went by.

‘1...2...3...4...’ I thought to myself. He pulled away and looked at me with a worried expression. I looked down and sobbed. “I’m sorry I…” I ran off. I didn’t even bother looking back because I heard him chasing me.

“Frankie! Wait!” he screamed. I stopped and dropped to my knees, shaking. This was too much. I put my head in my hands and screamed, still crying. Gerard caught up to me and knelt down next to me, putting his arm around me. I shook it off and looked at the ground. A note flew in front of me. I picked it up and carefully opened it. BLI paper.

Dearest Frankie,

He wasn’t your father. He took your mother from me. Come back. This is your life.

Your father,
Korse


I stood up and read it over. Gerard looked up at me. I dropped the note and stood there, unable to move. He picked it up and read it. Then re-read it over and over. His jaw dropped. “So you’re…”

“I guess so…” I couldn’t believe it. Korse was my true father.
Sign up to rate and review this story