Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love! Gimme Love! Gimme Love!

Show Pony and Dr. D

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

just read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 826 words

0Unrated
A/N: R&R...

Frankie’s POV:

I needed to get away from there. I wanted a new life. Away from the war…away from everything. Just me and Gerard. “Please Gee…”

“But frankie…we have a life here. What about Matt? What about Mikey and Karoline and Heather?” he asked me. I shook my head.

“You and Matt aren’t speaking. Karoline thinks you’re crazy and I’m sure Mikey wants to protect her from you. Heather…Heather can’t stand that you like me,” I replied. He sighed.

“What about Dr. Death and Show Pony? Dr. Death’s more of a father to you than your own father.” He immediately regretted saying that. I glared at him.

“Don’t. Mention. My father.” Mostly because I honestly had no clue who he really was. Gee looked down, feeling guilty.

“I’m sorry…it’s just…we can’t leave. We need to stay.”

“Gerard. Either you come with me or this is the last time you’ll ever see me.” He had to come with me now. He turned to the diner where everyone was watching us. Then he turned back to me.

“I’m sorry…I have to stay. Please don’t leave Frankie…” he said.

“Give me one good reason why I should stay,” I told him. He placed one hand on the side of my face gently.

“Because I love you.” My eyes filled with tears but I wiped them away before they spilled. I looked down.

“I’m sorry…I just don’t know if that’s good enough anymore…” I stood up and hugged him. “I’ll miss you.” I put my helmet on and got on my motorcycle. A present from Gee and Mikey. They put it together with Dr. Death. Thinking about that made me cry. I didn’t want to leave it all behind. But it would be easier on everyone if I left.

“You don’t need to…just stay. You don’t have to miss me and I don’t have to miss you,” he told me, close to tears.

“Please…don’t make this harder…” I sobbed and started the motorcycle, riding off. This was it, the last time I’d make anyone in the killjoys feel any pain…except Gerard…I wanted to turn around and take him with me. But I couldn’t. He wouldn’t agree to it and I promised him that he’d never see me again.

Gerard’s POV

I watched him leave. It killed me to see him go. I wanted so badly to go after him. I hoped he’d turn around saying he changed his mind. I walked into the diner, not caring if anyone saw me crying. “he’s gone…I tried to get him to stay but he refused. he told me that this was the last time we’d ever see him,” I said. Karoline had her hands over her mouth and Mikey was trying to comfort her. Matt balled his hand into a fist and pounded the table. Heather had a blank expression on her face, not sure how to feel.

“Have you told Dr. D yet? You know how close he was to him,” Mikey asked. I shook my head.

“Not yet. I thought you should be there for that. We were all there when he was rescued.” He nodded his head and got up. “Let’s go.” We left the diner and started toward his hideout. Show Pony stood outside.

“Is he in there?” Mikey asked. She just nodded and skated off. We moved the board and stepped inside. Dr. death turned to us and smiled.

“Well look what the drac dragged in. How are my favorite brothers doing?” I just looked down. “Oh no…what happened?” he asked. His smile dissolved into concern.

“he’s gone…I couldn’t stop him and he’s never coming back…” I muttered.

“Who left?”

“Frankie…” Mikey responded.

“What? Impossible! There’s no way!” he shouted. We both nodded our heads. He turned away from us and looked down. “Well…I guess he’s not the shy little boy he used to be. he grew up, and we need to let him decide what’s right for him.”

“Oh come on! You and I both know he’s doomed out there with Korse running around!” I yelled. They both looked at me. Neither of them knew truly how correct those words were.

“Gerard…you need to let him defend himself. You’ve protected Frankie for so long. It’s time to let him grow up and prove to you that he’s a strong young man.” I sighed. I supposed he was right. I’d guarded him for most of his life. I turned and walked out, almost hitting Show Pony. I just barely got around her and ran. I had no clue where. I just needed to process this alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story