Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love! Gimme Love! Gimme Love!

Coffee

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

read it...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 915 words

0Unrated
A/N: R&R...

Frankie’s POV:

I got on my motorcycle. I had to go back. I had to see everyone again. The engine started and I drove off towards the camp.

--FLASHBACK--

“Now Frank--”

“My name is Frankie,” I corrected my mother. She sighed with her classic ‘where did I go wrong’ face.

“Okay…Frankie. There is a group of people outside of the city. They call themselves the killjoys. They are horrible people. Living in the desert and dressing in bright colors and killing our people,” she explained. I looked up at her. Her blonde hair was getting little gray streaks in it and her green eyes didn’t sparkle like they used to.

“Are those the people I saw in the cells?” I asked.

“Yes. They have many more members scattered around the desert. And that’s why…”

“You never leave the city unless you have Korse’s permission,” I recited. She made me repeat it at least twice a week. But that was the first time I’d ever heard of the killjoys. I didn’t see what was so bad about them. They actually sounded pretty cool. But I could never tell my mom that.

“Exactly. Now go take your meds.” I nodded and walked into my room, closing the door behind me. I took the pill out of the container and hid it in a secret hole in the wall.

--END--

I shook my head, but couldn’t snap out of it.

--FLASHBACK--

Korse was at my house, talking to my mom. I was standing by the door, listening. There was a crash and some yelling. “No! You’re not taking my baby from me!” my mom screamed.

“he’s my son too! You can’t keep him from me!”

“Oh yeah? Watch me.” Korse glared and walked out. He picked me up.

“Frank…daddy’s going away for a while. I promise you’ll see me when you’re older.” He put me down and walked to the door. He turned back to me but I was already in my mom’s arms. “I’ll miss you.” And he walked out.

--END--

I finally snapped out of it. I was on the outskirts of Battery City, my head in my hands. ‘How did I drive through that?’ I thought. I looked up and Korse stood there, holding out his hand to help me up. “Dad?” He smiled. I stood up and looked him in the eye.

“Frank…”

“Frankie,” I corrected him.

“Frankie…you’re the spitting image of your mother.” I smiled and hugged him. When I let go there were tears in his eyes. He smiled down at me. “You can come back now. Rejoin the life you were destined to have.”

“I’m sorry…but I’m already living the life I’m supposed to. And I need to go back to that life.” He frowned but nodded. “I love you dad.” I got back on my motorcycle. He took my hand.

“Are you sure?” I nodded and pulled my hand away, starting the engine and riding towards home.

Gerard’s POV:

Maybe Frankie meant it. Maybe he wasn’t coming back. I sighed and looked around. I thought I saw a motorcycle in the distance. “No way…” I got up and ran closer to where it was coming from. I saw a flash of black hair and knew it was true. he stopped in front of me and took his helmet off. “Frankie!” I hugged him tightly, lifting him off the motorcycle. When I put him down we just stared at each other. I took his face in my hands.

“I missed you…” he whispered. I smiled and kissed him softly. he frowned. “You said if I came back the first thing I’d get was a good cup of coffee from Mikey.” I laughed and took his hand. We walked into the diner and Mikey was sitting reading a comic book. I motioned for Frankie to hide and he did. I walked over to Mikey and grabbed his comic, acting like I was really upset.

“I’ve got bad news…” I told him. He looked up at me and his face fell. “Frankie’s not coming back.”

“Look, we’ve already discussed--”

“I’m not done. he’s not coming back…because he already is!” Frankie came out of his hiding spot with a huge smile on his face. Mikey’s jaw dropped. He jumped and hugged Frankie.

“I’m yours…don’t worry,” Frankie mouthed to me. I nodded and gave him a small smile. He let go and smiled.

“I promised him a good cup of coffee from you. You wouldn’t regret Frankie’s wishes would you?” I said laughing. He laughed with me and walked over to the coffee maker and grabbed a bag.

“How do you like it again?” he asked laughing. he rolled her eyes.

“You know how I like it,” he replied.

“he likes it hot, dark, and rough.” I said with a wink. he blushed and jokingly punched my arm. Mikey laughed hysterically and made Frankie’s coffee. He walked over and handed it to him. Frankie sat down in the booth and I sat next to him. Mikey sat on the other side, alone. We were talking and suddenly Mikey jumped up, ray gun in hand.. We turned and there was a girl dressed in all white with a drac mask in her hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story