Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Childish Games and Unfortunate Endings.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 2 reviews

The peeps have a sleep over and everything goes great, right up to the very end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-15 - Updated: 2011-02-16 - 1965 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Okay guys, here it is, the long awaited 24th chapter of my seemingly never updated story. The people chosen for the parts will become obvious as you read, but if not review and ask. Im really sorry to those who didnt get chosen, it was incredibly hard to decide because yo all sounded really cool and perfect for the guys. Anyways, i am back and back for good, promise :D so this is the first of many more, so enjoy and please R&R, because it will make me lovelovelove you more ;) S xo

Everything’s black. What the fuck? Oh. My eyes are closed. Oh shit, where the fuck am I this time?! I stood up from where I was lying in an incredibly compromising position, and began to look around. This was my house, but what the hell happens? I waited and waited, but nothing happened. I sat there in my own front room, and still nothing happened. Maybe that’s it? Maybe there’s been some kind of nuclear bomb that only I survived because of the fact I was in this house? No. How stupid. I sighed and leaned back on the sofa, and felt my eyelids get heavy. I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting off into something other than sleep, and as I began to feel myself being pulled into complete consciousness, I heard a loud bang, and saw a hazy silhouette of a boy appear before me.

I blinked a few times, before finally realizing I was awake, I lifted my body into a sitting position and rubbed my head, I was on my bed, and it was dark outside. My eyebrows furrowed and I checked my alarm clock. It was 7:00 in the evening. I must have fallen asleep, randomly. I stood up and stretched, then headed out of the door and down the stairs to where Frank, Soph and Milo were currently sitting, Soph watching Frank and Milo battle it out on some kind of racing game. “Do you not ever get sick of video games Frank?” I asked, flopping myself down on the sofa beside him.
“Nope, do you ever get sick of sleeping Tee?” he countered, raising an eyebrow but not turning to look at me. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at the television. I sat there for a few minutes, thinking about the dream I had just experienced, and what the fuck it was supposed to mean. My thoughts were interrupted by Soph standing up and calling my name, I turned to look at her and she nodded her head towards the kitchen. I followed her and waited for her to talk.
“I have an awesome idea.”
“Okay…” I found myself waiting once again.
“Well…you remember the conversation we were having earlier? About how…well…yeah.” She lowered her voice to ensure the guys didn’t hear us. I nodded in response. “And you know how your parents are out of town until, like, Tuesday?” I nodded again. “Well why don’t we have a sleep over? Frank’s staying here anyway, so why don’t we invite everyone?” I rolled my eyes and laughed.
“That sounds like a great idea. But we cant invite Gerard.” I teased, knowing that was the only reason she wanted a sleepover.
“Why not?” Her face dropped, making me laugh hard. She realized the joke and punched me lightly on the arm, “You’re such a bitch, you know that right?” I nodded and composed myself.
“Let me just go call everyone.” I said, still giggling slightly.

After 15 minutes, everyone was informed/invited, and it was just a case of waiting for them to turn up, and hoping they would turn up before the pizza came. After another half hour, everyone was here and the pizza was long gone. I was sitting on Frank’s lap, watching Soph and Gee’s relationship grow before my eyes.
“Hey, is something up?” He asked, noticing the fact I was staring into nothing.
“Um…not really. Just another dream, but it didn’t really make sense…I didn’t see anything for ages, and then right at the end, when I was in the process of waking up, I heard some big bang and a girl walked up and stood in front of me.”
“Where were you?”
“Here, and no one else was, just me.” His eyebrows linked together as he frowned hard. “Its like everything else, I have been feeling really weird lately, like I don’t know anything. I feel…blind. And I hate feeling like I don’t know what’s going to happen.” He sighed and looked at me in a way that made it incredibly hard for me to read what he was thinking.
“Well, for starters, you don’t have to worry about being alone, because I’ll always be there, especially now. And, well, you cant really worry about it, because you don’t have anything to worry about, literally, there’s nothing for you to think about.”
“…You’re right. Why are you always right?” I smiled and he smiled back, then his hands went to my waist.
“Because im awesome, now, im bored, so im going to tickle you.” He stated, and I felt his fingers dig into my sides and I squealed. He continued to tickle me until I was on the ground, below him.
“Alright, you win!”
“Its not really a matter of winning, my dear, it’s a matter of entertaining me, and im not quite entertained enough yet, so, on that note, I shall continue.” By now everyone was watching and laughing at my torture.
“Please?! Please let me go!!” Frank hesitated, before sighing and easing his grip on my waist.
“Why must you make me feel so bad?” He moaned, and ceased to tickle me, but still refused to discontinue straddling my waist with his legs.
“Can I get up now? Please?”
“…Of course.” He pulled himself from atop me and stood up, pulling me up and over his shoulder.
“You fucker! Let me go!” I screeched, smacking his ass as hard as I could.
“Nope. Gentlemen; I present you with a challenge. A race. Arm yourself with a woman. Bobert, you can have the wonderful Tiara, as you are obviously so dying to have her on you, Gee, you take Soph, Ray and Penny, Mikey and Maria, and I shall just have to have Teetee it seems.” I sighed and rolled my eyes, before grabbing Franks leg and pulling my head so I could watch as each of the guys grabbed the girl to which they had been assigned, and battle with them until each and everyone of them was in the exact same position as me. “Let us march to the street, and begin our contest.” He literally marched out of the front door and on to the street, before twisting his body in search of appropriate markers for the race. “Right, from that post,” He pointed to one near the end of the street, “To that post.” He turned his finger to a post at the opposite end. The guys cheered and we all made our way to the start line, I turned my head to find Mikey’s new girlfriend Maria, I was kinda glad for her, because Mikey had dated a couple of girls before managing to find her, she turned to face me, her choppy brown locks swinging from her head, “Are they always like this?” She questioned me. Raising my eyebrows, I grinned widely, and considered it sarcastically.
“Yes.” I laughed, and she laughed with me. Our conversation was quickly interrupted by Frank yelling as a way of starting the race.
“Prepare yourselves, 3………2………..wait for it…wait for it…1!” I felt his legs kick into action as he ran. The race was quickly over, and I was set free only for a few seconds before Frank collapsed on top of me, on his stomach, in a spread-eagle position. I squirmed to release myself, and only managed it when Frank rolled over to check who had won the race.
“That was definitely a win for me and Tee!” Frank argued, having finally gained enough breath to pull himself and me off the ground. He dragged me over to the rest of them and continued to argue our case, until I finally had enough.
“Alright, alright, alright! Lets just call it a tie and go with a best of 3 attitude,” Frank bent down to pick me up, and had me over his shoulder in seconds. “Fuck sake Frank, I was going to say do it without the girls.”
“…but…”
“Frank, no one else has picked anyone up. Put me down.”
“…Fine.” He swung me back over his shoulder and kissed me quickly before running to the start line and yelling, “Come on pussy holes!” I sighed and rolled my eyes at the sight of the boys and the unbearable amount of testosterone.
“They aren’t always this hyper, are they?” I heard a soft giggle from beside me and turned to face Bob’s new love interest, Tiara.
“No, normally you cant get them up. I think it’s the fact that they all wanna beat Frank more than they actually give a shit.”
“Ahhh, fair enough. You’re Liberty, right? Sorry, its just Bob text me last minute and I didn’t really have time to get the details…?”
“Yeah, im Liberty, but call me Libby. So when did you meet Bobert?”
“Umm, couple days ago. We went out for a date and haven’t stopped texting since…” She blushed incredibly lightly, then proceeded to question me about Frank.
“Well, I’ve known him since Freshman year, and I’ve liked him since mid-Junior I guess, then we sort of started talking more and, well, yeah…”
“Ahhh, cool, how lo - ” Her speech was interrupted by a roar of laughter coming from the bundle the boys had formed.
“Oh Jesus. Hey! I have neighbors you know!!” They grunted in response and picked themselves off of each other, and began to head towards us. “So who won?” Maria questioned Mikey while swinging her arms around his neck.
“Wait…wait…”
“Libby! We lost!!” Frank cried, walking towards me and burying his face in my hair. I rolled my eyes and wound my arms around his neck.
“Oh yes! We beat the fucker!” Gee hollered in pride, bumping chests with Ray.
“You’re so gay. And mean.” I stated.
“Shut up, you love me.”
“How unfortunate that I cant disagree…” I sighed and laughed, “Now get in the house, or Mrs. Read will beat us with her stick.” We made our way inside, and situated ourselves on the sofa’s. We spent the rest of the evening joking, eating, drinking and just generally having fun, but eventually, we all grew pretty tired and were faced with the dilemma of where we were going to sleep. In the end, we decided we were all going to just wing it on the floor of the lounge.
“Go and find places to change peeps, me and Frank’ll change in here.” I watched everyone walk out and Frank bend over me and kiss my ear, then whisper; “I’ll be back, I have to get my shit.” And I was left completely alone, my eyelids drooping, my head beginning to feel heavy. I felt, weird, like a sense of knowing…a sense of…realization. A knot formed in my stomach as the bang I was expecting sounded, and a I heard foot-steps of the silhouette that would soon be standing in front of me. I turned to the door and was faced with the image of someone I thought was long gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story