Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken, Beaten and The Damned

Remember When I Was Innocent

by dollypin 1 review

"I know how much you cared about her" Gerard muttered bitterly, placeing his hand loveingly on my leg.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-02-15 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 754 words - Complete

2Moving
Chapter Four (4)

It happend again tears began to stream down my face, Gerard got up out of his seat to stand at my side.

“I knew how much Niamh meant to you,” muttered Gerard somewhat bitterly. Mikey stayed on the oher side of the table his expression remaining the same throughout.

“What happend?” I asked once the tears had cleared. Mikey paused for a second considering his words carefully.

“Her dad” he answered simply.

“Fuck!” I cursed loudly, Gerard leaned in closer to him placeing his hands righ arond my waist cluching me tightly.

“Frank, we need to go to the police station and report what we'd seen happen before so he doesn't get away with it,” explained Mikey. I shook my head softly. “Frank! Avian still in the fucking house! we need to go.”

Avian was Niamh little sister, when ever I called around for Niamh ,Avian would always be there. She would keep me entertainned while Niamh inshed getting ready. Niamh always said we were good together because we were both such kids. I remeber one time running around the house together playing some stupid game, jumping off the couches or crawling under the table or getting locked in hot presses, though that was just one time.

“What we gonna do Frankie?” asked Gerard softly.

“We should get her of there” I answered shakily my mind flashing to images of Avain being put threw the same thing Niamh had described to me so many times.

“We should go now” said Mikey asertively. Gerard and I nodded nodded in agreement. The police station was a short walk from the house so we grabbed our coats then left. Gerrd and Mikey walked silently on either side of me.

“What are you gong to say?” asked Gerard quietly. I shrugged.

“Can I have smoke?” I asked plainly streching a open shaking hand out to him. He pulled them quickly from his pocket putting two cigarettes between his lips and lighting them both then offered the second one to me. I took it taking a deep breath.

“Can I have one?” asked Mikey. Gerard looked slightly shocked.

“I thought you stopped? Your not still smokeing, are you?” questioned Gerard. Mikey shook his head.

“This is the first one I've had in a while but I think circustances call for it” he explained. Gerard began to pull another smoke from the box and lit it for Mikey when I began to wander away from them towards the gate of a small park. It was relatively empty with just a few children only couple of years younger then me running around after a football.

I remember coming to this park years ago when I was still an inocent child unknown to the danger and addcitions that the world held. I remembered a time when my biggest worry was would Ibe home in time to see my favorite program on televison or would I be able to get a certain song on guatiar.

I also remebered the day Niamh had taken me to this very park we had sat down on a bench, we talked and she began to cry. I asked why and she told me everything. After that any time her Dad would hit her I would take her here and wait until she had stopped crying then she would tell me excactly what he had done to her.

I was so stupid, I should have told someone at the start I should have done more to try and proctect her. After my mam had died and it began to happen to me she tried to help she would tsake me out every night to try and forget buut it never seemed to help, I never tried to help her.

“So here's where you are! You just wandered off on us” said a voice from behide me. I took another drag on my smoke then turned around to a smiling Gerard. “Why did you wander off here?” he asked curiusly.

“I'm not sure” I answered truthfully. Gerard reached out to me taking my hand and pulling me up off the bench.

“Frank I know things look pritty shit now but.........just.....don't do anything stupid” he told me awkwardly. I just nodded and he gave me back a shaky amile.

“So what are you going to say?” he asked. I shrugged again.

“I have no idea” I replied.

“Just say what she'd want you to say” he suggested.

“She wouldn't want be to say anything” I muttered.
Sign up to rate and review this story