Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Let me be the one to save you

Chapter 2

by DangerDays_ 1 review

I'm back! sorry!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-16 - Updated: 2011-02-16 - 1101 words

1Original
I'm back guys!!! sorry for the long wait, ice had a lot on my mind, a lot of homework!!! So here we are, a new chapter! I promise the next one will come sooner!!
R&R

The rest of the weekend went quickly, and on Sunday evening I almost found myself looking forwards to school because I wanted to see Mikey again... and Gerard.
In the morning I got up quickly and changed for school. After showering I straightened my hair and lined my eyes with eyeliner before throwing on a pair of jeans, checked shirt and waist coat. I grabbed my doc matens and school bag before running out of the door. I got about halfway down the road when I heard someone shouting my name. 
I turned and saw Mikey and Gerard walking towards me, mikey smiling, Gerard just looking nervous. I looked at Gerard and noticed he looked compleatly different. 
The baggy jeans had web replaced by skin tight black ones, and he was wearing a misfits t-shirt with a leather jacket and converses. His hair was tamed into a style that suited his face, and his eyes were smudged with black, really bringing out the sparkle in them. It was like he was a different boy
"Hey guys!" I said as they aproached me. They both walked either side of me as we made our way towards the Gray building up ahead that is more commonly known as 'belleville high'
The sky was just as gray as the cold buildings on campus, and the clouds threatened my tamed hair with rain that would soon transform it into a fuzz ball. 

I took Mikey and Gerard to the office where they were given timtables. 
Mikey was two years younger than Gerard, so he would be in different classes. I led him to his lesson before telling him in detail where to meet us at break. 
Then me and Gerard made our way to English. We walked through the hallways in silence, the air tingled as he breathed. When we got to the door I opened it and walked in. We had Mr Lemming for English, and he was pretty cool, he mostly just let us mess around instead of doing work.
"New kid" I said as I lightly nudged Gerard towards him 
Me Lemming asked for Gerards name before telling him to sit anywhere there was a space. I led him to the back, where there was a seat next to me. On the other side was my Friend Jero. His long brown hair was hanging in it's usual way, and his converse clad feet were resting on the desk
"Jero-row-row-your-boat!" I sang as I sat next to him. It always annoyed him when I did that.
"Ah shut-it midget" He repled with a grin. Just because he was about 6 foot tall and I was only 5 "2, he felt the need to call me a midget.
"This is Gerard, my new neighbour, Gerard, this is my strange but epic friend Jeremy, although everyone calls him Jero" I said, introducing the two boys. Mr Lemming had left the class room so I turned to sit on the desk, facing my two friends. 
Gerard noticed Jero's Iron Maiden Shirt and smiled
"I thought you said you didn't know anyone else who liked iron maiden?" Gerard asked me
"Yeah, but you see, Jero doesn't count. Because he isn't somebody... He's a nobody" I stated as if it was an obvious fact. Jero gave me and evil smirk and shook his head
"Ooh your gonna get it Little one" He said and laughed like a mad man. I stood up so I was tallen than his seated frame, but that plan failed when he stood up and towered over me again. 
"Im a nobody am I?" He asked with a smirk
"Yep" I said, taunting him.
Without warning he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder
"Noooooo!" I squeeled as he ran out of the classroom still carrying me and sped down the corridor. I looked up and saw Gerard following us, laughing to himself. Once we got outside, Jero spun me round and round before flopping under our tree where our gang hung out. Gerard caught up with us and sat down to.
"I take it we're ditching?" I said with a laugh
"Yeah, I guess" Gerard said
"Ooh you rebel, ditching on your first day, what kind of first impression is that?" I Said sarcastically. 

We lay on the grass, and barley even heard the far away bell signalling break. I was in my own little world until I felt someone jump ontop of me.
I opened my eyes and saw one of my best friend Rayanna sitting on me
"RAY-RAY!!!!" I shouted and hugged her. She moved off and stood up.

Soon we were joined by all my friends.
Ray and his Girlfriend Rome were the first to arrive, sitting near us but just far enough away to be in their own little world. Then Mikey came and sat next to Gerard. JJ, Frank and bob were the next to arrive, and eventually my cousin steph showed up. 

I introduced them all to Gerard and Mikey, before Frankie broke out a bag of skittles, most of which ended up in rays hair and the hood of my jacket.  The bell eventually went, and next I had art with Gerard, Frank, JJ and steph. We all made our way to the art room, I introduced Gerard to the teacher. We all sat at the back with Canvas's and started to paint. 
Franks eyes kept wondering towards steph. Everyone knew he liked her, and it was pretty obvious she liked him to. I was always jelous of my cousin steph. I wanted her emerald green eyes, and her pale skin. 
I looked over at Gerard and saw his dark eyes transfixed on the canvas that was covered in lines and slashed of black and red that all meshed into one. His jet black hair hung across hi face and he moved his hand to gently tuck a strang behind his ear as he continued to work. I only just noticed how cute he looked when he was concentrating. My eyes moved to his canvas and I couldn't help gasping. 
"Whats wrong em?" JJ asked
On Gerard canvas were a couple facing eachother. Simply done in black, the detail there was astounding. Over them were splatters of red that melted Ito the background
"Gerard that's... that's amazing" I said.
His cheeks flushed a warm inviting red and he ducked his head.     
Sign up to rate and review this story