Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 1.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 1 review

27/4/13 editing my stories on here because I have no life and I'm bored and I haven't on this site in so so long!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 724 words - Complete

2Insightful
~ Frank Pov~

I woke up to the sound of Misfits coming from my alarm. I groaned, rubbed my eyes and sat up. First day at a new school. Fanfuckingtastic!

I got showered and grabbed a faded pair of black skinnies, a Misfits t-shirt and a Smashing Pumpkins hoody. I kneeled on the floor looking under my bed for shoes. I found 1 red and 1 black converse. Oh well! I through everything out of my draws looking for my bright pink studded belt. Found it! I went back to my bathroom and smudged on some red eyeliner. I ran my hands through my hair and decided that I am as good as I am ever going to get.

As I entered the kitchen I was welcomed with the delicious smell of coffee. Hmmmm.

"Hey Mum." I greeted.

"Hello sweety." She replied handing me some coffee. I chugged it down after looking at the clock and went to find my bag.

My iPod's playing Green Day loudly as I walk into my new hell hole called school. I get all the information I need from the office and look for my locker. 306. 304, 305 aha! 306. Shoving my jacket in and slamming the door maybe too loudly, I see two guys walking up to me. One was tall-ish with bright red hair and skinnies like mine. Black hoody and black doc martins. I couldn't see his face because his hair was covering it. The other slightly smaller boy had blonde hair, thick black glasses, skinnies but they were black and not faded, Queen hoody and black converse.
"Hey, you new?" The boy with glasses asks.

"No." I answer sarcastically. "My names Frank Iero."

"Mikey Way." He replies shaking my hand.

"I'm Gerard." The taller one chimes in. Now I see his face...WOW! He is gorgeous! With his pale face and thin lips. Hazel eyes surrounded by smudgy black eyeliner...stop it Frank! He's probably straight!

"Frank?" Mikey questions me shaking a hand in front of my face bring me back to reality.
"W-what?" I say stupidly.

"I asked you how old you are." Mikey answers laughing with Gerard. God his laugh is adorable! Stop oit Frank!

"Oh um, 16." I answer blushing slightly.

"Cool. I'm 16 too Gerard's 17."

"So you two are in the same year then." Gerard concluded.

"Nope, I'm in yours." I say grinning.

"What? So your like a child genius or something?" Gerard asks shocked.

"I guess." I say laughing with them. Then the bell rang.

"Come on then Frankie lets take you to regy." Gerard says in a funny voice. And he called me Frankie! AHH! I sound like a love sick teenage girl!

When we enter the class room there is plenty of people to stare, which they do openly. I walk up to the teacher and as I go to sit by Gerard he stops me and tells me to sit st the front.

"No." I say simply sitting next to a shocked Gerard.

"Excuse me?" Mr what's his face asked.

"I. Said. No." I answered trying to sound like I was talking to a confused toddler. His face went red. I mean like Gerard's hair red!

"Mr. Iero-" I cut him off.

"It's Eye-Air-Oh."

"Fine, Mr. Eye-Air-Oh, I told you to sit there." He points to the seat.

"Well I say here." I make it clearer by hitting my hands on the desk a couple times.

We argue like this through the whole registration until he gives up. The bell goes and I pick up my bag walking out with Gerard.

"What you got next?" Gerard asks as we walk down the hall, looking down at me. I'm only 5'4!

I bite my lip ring thinking. "Maths I think." Then I frown.

"Me too, want to skip?" I like Gerard's suggestion. I nod my head enthusiastically. Gerard smiles and leads me to where I soon find out is the roof.

"So Frankie...want to ask questions?" Gerard suggests calling me by my new nickname as we sit down on the concrete. Me with my legs crossed and him with his legs pulled up to his chest and arms wrapped around them.

"Sure." I agree not knowing what I got myself into.

"Birthday? Family? Interests? Clich
A/N I don't know what happened to the end of this, it just deleted somehow.. Sorry about that..
Sign up to rate and review this story