Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 2.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 532 words - Complete

1Ambiance
~ Gerard's POV ~

I walked into school with my brother Mikey. We headed for our lockers to just stand and wait for the bell to go when we saw a boy shoving his jacket in his locker and slamming the door closed. I couldn't help but notice how short he was, he must be like 5'4! Awww.

Mikey being the polite boy he is started a conversation once we had got to our lockers.

"Hey. You knew?"

"No." He says sarcastically. "My names Frank Iero." Mikey shook his hand introducing himself.

"Gerard." I chime in feeling a bit left out. Frank looks up and just stares at me. I smirk.

"Frank?" Mikey questions shaking his hand in Frank's face.

"W-what?" He stutters blushing a little. Cute...

After finding out his age and which year he was in we hear the bell ring and make our way to regy.

Frank goes to sit by me after seeing the teacher but he tells him to sit at the front. Frank shocks me by saying, "No." and sitting down next to me. Then they start arguing about how to say Frank's last name. It's pronounced Eye-Air-Oh not E-Er-Oh. Get it?

"What you got next?" I ask. He bites his lip ring thinking.

"Maths I think." Then he frowns.

"Me too...want to skip." I ask hopefully. He nods his head enthusiastically. I smile and lead him to the roof.

We sit down on the concrete, me with my legs pulled up to my chest and arms around them. Frankie sat with his legs crossed. I think I might start calling him that.

I suggest asking questions. I found out his birthday and stuff like that. He has a lot of tattoos for a 16 year old, why he moved and his sexuality. Little Frankie being bi makes him even cuter!

I told him my answers to the questions but when I finished his face fell...like he was sad by what I said. I was about to ask him when Bob appeared.

"Hey Ger- Who's this?" He ask pointing to a still sad looking Frank.

"This is Frankie." I say. His head snaps up at being called that and a little blush spreads across his cheeks. Awwwwww. "Frank this is Bob."

"What you skipping?" He asks sitting down crossing his legs like Frank did.

"Maths you?" I ask.

"P.E." he says. I nod my head.

Bob looks at Frank before saying, "Nice eyeliner." Frankie blushes slightly more and mumbles a "Thanks".

Mikey and Ray appear after the first period from music. One more period to go and me and Frank have art! Yes! I love art.

We introduce Frank to Ray then Bob opens his big mouth and asks Frank, "Guys or girls?" Frank's blush was now like the teachers, as bright as my hair.

"Both..." He trails off though he doesn't seem so unhappy.

"Really?" Mikey says slightly surprised.

"Yes, really." Frank answers laughing a little.

"Play anything?" Ray asks.

"Guitar."

"Awesome me too!" Ray replies excited. Boy loves his guitars.

"I play bass and Bob plays drums." Mikey adds.

They keep pestering Frank with questions until me and Frank had to go for art.
Sign up to rate and review this story