Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 3.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 571 words - Complete

1Ambiance
~ Frank Pov ~

In art I learnt that Gerard is amazing at drawing! He can draw anything! We talked and talked while we- well he drew me. He wouldn’t let me see it though.

“So Frankie…want to come round to my house after school?” Gee asked as we walked towards our lockers. He told me to call him Gee while in art.

“Umm…okay…?” I said but it sounded more like a question.

“Seriously Frank my mum would love to meet you! She doesn’t get a chance to meet new friends since most kids here hate us…please?” God Now he was BEGGING! How could I say no to that face!

“Fine.”

“YAY!” He said excitedly. I laughed at him.

“Mikey!” he yelled making Mikey blush slightly as people stared in his direction. He speed walked over to us.

“What?!” he hissed angrily.

“Sorry Mikes didn’t mean to cause people to stare just wanted to tell you that mum’s going to be really happy, know why?” Of course he doesn’t G! I thought in my head.

“No…”

“Frankie’s coming over!”

“Really? Awesome! We can see how good you are at playing.”

“And Ray and Bob can come over!” Wow Gerard was excited…I wonder why…?

//

We walked up the steps, me on Mikey’s back, and Gee opened the door to let us in. Gerard shouted to his mum who came into the hall then stopped dead when she saw me.

“Hello…”

“Frankie!” Gerard said happily.

“Frank-ie.” She said uncertainly.

“Hi…” I felt really awkward now…thanks Gerard!

“1 minute…” She said putting up her index finger. Literally a minute later she came back…but with MY parents…Oh no.

“Mum?” I questioned.

“Frank! I didn’t know you made friends!” I blushed. Then remembered I was still on Mikey’s back.

“Umm…Mikey? Can you let me down?” Everyone laughed.

“Nope.” Mikey laughed.

“G?” I asked with my best puppy eyes.

“Here.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me out of Mikey’s grip and then holding me like a baby.

“Better?” It was so comfortable, in Gerard’s arms…just…lying there…SNAP OUT OF IT FRANK! I told myself off.

“No….?” It came out as a question. He laughed but put me down. All I wanted to do was get back in them…

//

We were all there. Mikey was talking to Ray about guitars, Bob was messing about on the drum set Gerard had…funny, he doesn’t play drums…he doesn’t play ANYTHING…so why does he have a drum set?

“Right! Is everyone ready?” Gerard asked us all clapping his hands together.

“Yup.” Everyone but me said.

“Frank?” He asked.

“Um…ready for what?”

“Oh yeah! Surprise! Do you want to join our band in progress?” I was shocked.

“Umm…”

“Have you ever been in a band before?” Mikey asked.

“Yeah, it was called Pensy Prep.” I answered.

“Cool. So you know what to do?” Ray said.

“Yes….”

“Great! Gerard show him you note book.” Bob said happily then going back to his drums.

I walked over to Gerard who showed me his note book. I t was filled with lyrics. Then
everything feel into place and made sense.

“WAIT! You want me to join your band?”

“Yes.” Gee answered smiling like an idiot.

“Ok then!” I said enthusiastically.”

“Let’s get started then!” Ray said.
Sign up to rate and review this story