Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 4.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 2 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 685 words - Complete

1Ambiance
~ G’s Pov ~

Frankie seemed really into the idea of being a band after a while of practising and going over all my lyrics. We are going to be a band that changes people’s lives. Help kids who go through shit like we have. That’s what we are going to do!

Right now we are sitting in my living room watching Nightmare before Christmas. One our all-time favourites! Mikey’s on the floor playing with Ray’s hair. Bob’s laying on his stomach his legs swinging up in the air. Frankie and I are sitting on the couch with him leaning against my arm.

I can’t help myself; I put my arm around him. He’s even cuter when he’s sleeping! Why am I always calling him cute?!

The movie finished and I snacked my arm from around Frank to turn the TV off but as I stood up Frank fell onto the warm cushions where I had been sitting. Forgot he was leaning on me. He groaned rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. We all laughed at him.

“Sleepy Frank?” Ray asked as he sat up and out of Mikey’s reach. Mikey had a weird fetish with playing with Ray’s hair and it bugged Ray, however cute we all found it.

“Hmm…Yeah a little.” Frank slurred his voice still heavy with sleep.

“C’mon Frankie to bed. It’s 10 and we have school tomorrow.” At that everyone groaned.

“Stop your whining!” I said carrying Frank up the stairs to Mikey’s room.

//

~ Frank’s Pov ~

I woke up in Mikey’s bed next to, well who do expect? Mikey. I looked at the clock. SHIT! I pushed Mikey out of bed, I was on the wall side, and heard his groan of complaint until he noticed the time too.

“SHIT!” He yelled. “I’ll go tell the others, you have a shower!” He said before he slammed the bed room door and hurrying down the stairs to Gerard’s room/basement where everyone else was sleeping.

I had my shower in record time and was dressed in the same clothes as yesterday except for Mikey’s Iron Maiden t-shirt that is a little big for me. Well a big little big but Gerard’s would have been A LOT bigger so Mikey’s is a better choice. Sometimes being short is annoying.

I was just finished pulling my jeans on when Mikey ran in. He ran past me and into his bathroom. I walked down stairs and started making everyone coffee. Gee walked in as I finished making mine. I set it down on the counter to get another cup going but when I turned round he was drinking it. He out the now empty mug down and said with a smirk on his face,

“Never leave coffee unattended with me around.”

“It’s true.” Mikey said entering the kitchen soon followed by the others. “We all learnt the hard way too.” Which made is all laugh.

G saw the pout in my face.

“Aww Fwankie don’t be sad!” He said to me in a baby voice hugging me around the waist and picking me up. I yelped and struggled to get down. It did not help being close to Gee when he was straight and I may have a wittle crush on him…okay a BIG crush. That’s why I stayed in Mikey’s room last night.

Mikey knew I liked him. He told me he knew last night. It was kind of nice sharing it with someone. I couldn’t exactly tell my family I was bisexual because I’m meant to be catholic. Good catholic boys like pretty girls. Bullshit I say. Bad catholic boys like sexy guys. Now that I can agree with!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Bob snapping his fingers in my face and shouting in my ear, “SNAP OUT OF IT! We are going to be late!” I quickly shook my head and grabbed my bag heading out the door with the others.
Sign up to rate and review this story