Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Plans to be made

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

..........Maybe you should just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2011-02-19 - 1197 words - Complete

1Moving
Frank's Point of view


If I were being honest, I really wanted to spar with Gee after the fight. I blushed just thinking about it. It always turned me on when I pinned him on the ground.

Hell, I liked it even more when he pinned me. But that was very rare. I still knew more than him and my muscles didn't like me refusing my reflexes. So I was always on top of him.

My face felt hot and Ems was looking at me. We just got home and mom was washing the pot she'd used to make the soup. Ems and I were up in her room, making plans and trying – unsuccessfully – to do our first night's homework.

“So what colors do you have in mind?” she asked, sitting cross-legged on her bed. I'd laid back on the floor. “I don't know yet. I-I still can't get over the fact that he said yes. When that word came out of his mouth..........I don't know. My heart nearly stopped. But I could feel it, you know. It was beating against my ribs. It still is.” I looked at her.

She was smiling sweetly. “That's love. I remember the first time I was in love. But that's beside the point.” she waved a dismissive hand. “Now tell me. Are you going to try for the winter? Who all do you want to come? And I will pick out your's and Gee's clothes. It's been proven that whenever I dress either of you, the other gets a boner.” she smiled knowingly and I blushed again.

She went on. “And I'll be helping with brides-maid dresses and-” she looked at me weird. “Who's the groom and who's the bride?” she asked suddenly.

My mouth dropped open. I hadn't thought of that. My eyebrows pressed together and she laughed. “We'll figure it out. Oh I know! You both can choose a few guys and a few girls to stand with both of you!” she grinned smugly to have had the idea first.

I gasped. “Yes! Emily, you're the best fuckin sister in the world. You are my maid of honor!” I announced loudly. She smiled and pulled me up from the floor and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back and we talked about possible colors and flavors for cake and guests. Only once did I glance at the clock and it was midnight.

So I went down the hall to my room and texted Gee.

GOT SOME THINGS TO SORT OUT 2MORROW. BE READY 4 THE HELL STORM OTHERWISE KNOWN AS EMILY LEE.

My phone went off a few seconds later and I laughed quietly.

OH CRAP. NOW IM SCARED


ITS OK, LOVE. GOODNIGHT, MY ANGEL.

I LUV U FRANKIEBEAR.

I LUV U 2 MY SWEET LITTLE GEETARD.

MEAH, DONT CALL ME THAT.

IF THATS WAT U WANT :P NIGHT SEXY LIPS

THAT BETTER:P

I fell asleep with a little grin on my face.








Gerard's Point of view


Frankie was such a little sweetheart. He thought of the best things to say and the sweetest things to do.

The next day at school, he and Ems had a lot of notebooks spread out on the lunch table. One was labeled SEATING CHART. Another was GUEST LIST. The rest were POSSIBLE CAKE FLAVORS, FOOD, COLORS, BEST PEOPLE and BEST PEOPLE OUTFITS.

The one that caught my attention was the outfits. I picked it up and flipped through it. Either Frankie or Ems or both had done out many sketches of dresses and tuxes. When I hit one, though, I gasped.

It was a dress and it was beautiful. It was a black dress trimmed with red lace at the top and bottom. The skirt was flared and tattered. The top was a corset that would cling to the chest of whoever was wearing it.

Ems leaned over my shoulder. “That's my dress. You and Frankie don't get to see your clothes until the day of. I did a lot of different colors, in case you two didn't like red and black for your theme colors, you know.” she said simply.

“Ems you'll look so stunning in this dress that Mikey'll die as soon as he looks at you. And I love the colors black and red. It's perfect!” I hugged her tightly. She laughed and hugged me back.

Frankie had came from behind us and he laughed. “I'm glad. Black and red was my choice out of the very long list she'd given me.” he kissed me softly.

“Anything I should be worried about? You know, other than not choking at the altar.” Frankie smiled and bit my neck, making me moan softly.

“All you have to do is pick three girls and three guys to be your best people. And we'll go over the seating and the other guests when it gets closer to the date. Oh and we need to get a date set for it as well. But other than that, your safe.” he grinned and kissed my cheek.

“I'll start now. What do you think about December twenty second?” I asked briskly. Frankie tilted his head to the side. Then he grinned. “That's perfect, Sexy lips!” he said sweetly, making Ems look at us.

“Sexy lips?” she asked, trying to not laugh. Frankie looked at her to explain. “He said he didn't want me calling him Gee-tard anymore, so,” he shrugged.

Mikey came – finally – and put his arms around Ems as I snapped the notebook shut. “Oh, you can't choose Ems, by the way. Shes already my maid of honor.” Frankie said smugly. “Crap! That's no fair.” I bit his neck, not exactly to gain revenge, but making him moan was a good get back.

We went back to Frankie and Ems's to keep planning. Not one of us let Mikey look in the outfit notebook. He got frustrated and defensive and Frankie ended up having to pin him to keep him from looking at it. After that, he stopped trying.

The rest of the day passed too quickly to get much done. By the time the clock said 10:30 p.m. It felt like only fifteen minutes had passed.

Mikey and I had called to see if it was okay to stay here. She didn't have any problems with it. She even brought our stuff over.

I stayed with Frankie in his room and Mikey stayed with Ems in hers. All Frankie and I ever did together alone was makeout, even though I knew we both wanted it to go further. And I knew Mikey was still to new to this and nervous to try to take it further with Ems.

At least, I hope he was. It wasn't like I was a virgin, but it'd be kind of embarrassing to have my little brother having sex just down the hall.

Frankie would break my thoughts up, kissing me randomly every few minutes. I didn't try to think through it. And I really didn't want to. We fell asleep, no awkwardness between us as I held him against my chest.








~SIGH~ gotta love those two. And the fact that Gee thinks about Mikey playin around :P
Sign up to rate and review this story