Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Never enough time

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-20 - Updated: 2011-02-20 - 823 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's Point of view



I woke up in Frankie's arms. Somehow during the night, I'd moved down in the bed and my face was on Frankie's chest. He was still asleep.

Craning my neck, I looked at his peaceful face. His eyelashes were resting on his cheeks and they would quiver every few seconds as I watched.

Then he whispering something. I only caught a few words. And I think the rest was a different language. Italian maybe?

“No-no. Io non la uccido! Non lo farò! Emily correre!” he shuttered and his eyes flew open. He looked down at me. Tears started to pool in his eyes and I put my arms around him. He cried into my chest and I sat us up.

“Are you okay, love?” I asked as I rocked us slightly. He sniffled and nodded. I pulled back to look at him.

His eyes were red and the rest of his face was pale. I stoked his cheeks with my thumbs. “Wanna tell me?”

I saw his eyes flare and he shook his head. “Frankie,” I breathed, pulling him back to me. “You can tell me anything. It's not like I'm going to hate the love of my life. I don't think you can ever do anything bad enough to make me hate you.” I assured him.

He sobbed into my chest and pulled back. “I have. I've hurt people, Gee. I've killed people.”

A laugh was torn from my throat. “So have I. Remember? Well, I haven't killed more than that guy, but I've killed too. Is that all?” I looked at him again.

He shook his head and leaned against the wall. His eyes were open and he stared at the ceiling. “I almost killed Emily.” he whispered.

Now that was a shock. Before I could stop it, my body recoiled and went stiff. He saw that.

“That's how we met, actually. I was one of the people who would watch for people to become, well, killers. People without families who would miss them. People who hated every second of their life. Then I would grab them and take them back to this building we called home. And I would break them. Emily, she didn't break. She broke me. When I tried to break her, she was so brave and taunting and crazy. She made me feel again.”

I sat tensely, waiting for more. But he stopped talking and I took his face in my hands. Looking him in the eyes, I leaned forward.

“I don't care about any of that. That's all your past. We've all done things we're not proud of. I'm no exception.” and I kissed him before he could argue.

We fell back and kissed until his alarm clock went off, making us jump apart. Oh yeah. There was school today. Damn it.

I kissed him again and got up and pulled some clothes out of the bag mom'd brought over last night. Frankie groaned and started going through his closet.









Frank's Point of view




Well, on the bright side, he didn't hate me. In fact, i think he still loved me. I looked at him and he was pulling on a pair of white skinny jeans.

I smiled, watching him almost fall over, one leg in and the other caught. Laughing, I went over and helped him. Sadly, we both fell, laughing loudly.

There was a knock on the door and it opened. Ems and Mikey walked in as much as they could. They took one look at us and both laughed. Ems pulled us up and asked if we were going to school or stay here and play twister.

That was a good question. But it was still the first week of school and we went at a lazy pace down the stairs and out the door. Ems nudged me as we were walking to school. “What was that all about?” she looked sideways at Gee.

He was talking to Mikey and didn't notice. “We fell. I was trying to help him get his pants on.” I whispered. She grinned widely. “Sure. You were trying to get them on.” she looked at me again and I blushed.

She laughed again and I slapped her shoulder. “I was! Now stop it.” she took my arm under hers and I linked mine with Gee's. He looked at me and linked his with Mikey's.

Emily started skipping and, looking totally weird, we played Wizard of Oz until we reached the steps at the entrance.






Ever see a bunch of emos skip their way to school? It's rather weird but really funny. :P

R+R please!!!!!!!!!

PS

for those of you following The pained life od Emily Lee, I already said this there, but if you plan to go there after this, I have to delete the whole thing and start it over because Ficwad hates me.

Hugs and kisses, Please don't hate me-

Lalatherapist16
Sign up to rate and review this story