Categories > Original > Romance > Magnet

Left Behind City

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

xD.xD.xD.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-21 - Updated: 2011-02-21 - 516 words

1Exciting
Luka’s POV

I saw her the next day on her journey to school. She was wearing a baggy hoodie and chewing on one of the sleeves. I looked at her questioningly and walked over to her.
“Hey Luka” she sighed.
“Miku… what happened?” I asked. I couldn’t ignore it anymore.
“I-I…. It d-doesn’t matter…” she whispered, bursting into tears. I hugged her awkwardly, unsure of how to react. I sighed and took hold of one of her hands. I knew I was going to regret this, but she couldn’t go to school like that.
“Come here… Let’s go to the park” I told her.
“B-but school…” she whispered. As soon as we got to the park we sat on a bench.
“So… what’s going on, Miku?” I asked her.
“My father beats me but my mother doesn’t know…” she choked out. I should’ve guessed.
“Fuck… I’m so sorry Miku” I whispered.
“I c-cut myself too…” she sighed. I hugged her tightly.
“How old are you, Miku?” I asked.
“That was random. I’m 16” she told me, smiling a little.
“Okay, cool… I’m 20, by the way” I told her. She nodded.
“I have to get to school now” she told me. She still looked sad, but not as sad as she did before. I sighed. I felt so sorry for her. I didn’t want anything bad to happen to her. I felt responsible for her…

Miku’s POV

“Fuck!” I cried out as I walked away from the park. I liked her. I fucking liked her. I couldn’t tell her though. She was too old for be… and why would she, a straight, pretty woman like me, a freaky little girl?! I was nothing. My father was right… I punched a wall, causing my knuckles to bleed. I smiled at the pain and raced to school, desperate not to be late again. I didn’t know if Luka was going to meet me after school again, but I hoped she would. I was scared.
As I walked into the building I could hear names being yelled at me and one boy shoved me into a locker. I fell, crying silently as I hit the floor. I couldn’t breathe and I watched everything
fade to black thinking “Will my parents be alerted?” and “Does Luka care?”.

Luka’s POV

I watched out my window. A couple left Miku’s house with happy looks on their faces. I was scared. I ran over to them
“Hey. You just moved in, right?” I asked.
“Yes, yes. Now, where is the high school? I need to collect my daughter” the man told me.
“Miku?” I asked.
“You know her?” he asked.
“Yeah. I met her yesterday. She seemed sad” I explained.
“Oh… well…” he sighed.
“Come with us. I hate how baldy she gets bullied… So many bruises…. So many” her mother said with tears in her eyes. Miku’s father rolled his eyes and we walked towards their car. I was confused. What had happened to Miku?
Sign up to rate and review this story