Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Wrong

And Without You Is How I Disappear.

by Alala19 2 reviews

A day out with the boys, minus one.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-21 - Updated: 2011-02-21 - 2042 words

0Unrated
“Frank, I really don’t want to go.” I protested as Frank tried to persuade me to go hang out with the guys.
Mikey had gone over Alba’s house, and it would be me Frank, Ray, Bob and… Gerard. After last night, and Gerard’s petty and pathetic outburst, I didn’t really feel up to being in his company. There’s only so much immaturity from a fully grown guy that a girl can take before her knee becomes acquainted with his crotch.

“Please? What if he says he’s sorry?” Frank asked as he followed me around the house bugging me and whining. I looked at him and laughed. By the expression on his face, he didn’t understand what I found so funny. I composed myself, and turned my attention to him, looking him in the eyes.
“We both know Gerard’s not man enough to apologize.” I said. I had only met the guy twice, and even I already knew that. Frank looked defeated and turned his gaze to the floor, before snapping it back to me.
“What if you two stay away from each other? You can hang around with me, Ray and Bob.” he said, as if it was pure genius. Internally, I cringed at the mention of Bob’s name. I don’t understand why I haven’t got over it yet. It’s only a name. I’m going to have to get used to it sooner or later.
“Frank, that’s not practical.” I said, and turned away so that I could make my way back into the living room. The TV was calling my name.

Frank followed me and stood in front of me when I sat on the sofa and turned the TV on with the remote control. The annoying sound, of the local weather man, escaped the speakers, and filled the room, before meeting my ears. Frank knelt down in front of me, blocking my view from the TV, and he gently put his hands on my knees. I looked at his face; his eyes bright, and playful, with a hint of sadness. To match the sadness, was a pout placed on his perfect full pink lips. He tilted his head to the side, and a childish ‘please’ escaped his pouted lips. I sighed, and rolled my eyes, before caving into his expression. His pout was instantly replaced with a childish grin, and he brought his warm hands from my knees, and clapped in a very camp, yet childish manner.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“So max, you’re a soldier?” Bob stated, more than asked, his voice calm and smooth. I nodded and kept my eyes on the pavement in front of me. “Is it true, that most female soldiers are lesbians?” he asked suddenly. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw him turn to me quickly and rather expectantly. I laughed and turned to his curious, and excited face, a smile etched across my lips.

“No. well I don’t really know to be honest. There were only a few when I was training.” I said honestly, before stuffing my hands into the pockets of my boyfriend jeans, as we continued to make our way to the local mall.

“Wow. Was it awkward sharing a shower or stuff with em?” he asked.

“Nope. Just because they like girls, doesn’t mean that they like every girl.” I said, and turned to his shocked expression.

“Wow. You’re deep.” he said mockingly, causing me to smile.

“So what do you guys do for a living?” I asked, and turned around to look at Gerard, Frank and Ray, who were walking a little behind me and Bob, and having a conversation about which transformer is the best. Ray and Frank turned their attention to me, and I continued to walk backwards, as Bob put his hand gently on my arm, and guided me around different obstacles in the street.

“We’re fam-” Ray started, but stopped when Frank punched him in the arm, and glared at him.

“What the fuck?” Ray asked and turned to face Frank whilst rubbing his arm. A frown knitting his eyebrows together.

“I work for a clothing company.” Frank said, casually turning from Ray to lock his eyes onto mine.

“I’m a bum.” Bob said from beside me. I turned to look at him with a grin, but only saw his back, realizing that I was walking backwards compared to him.

“We’re in a band too.” Ray said, giving Frank a quick glare, as he ceased rubbing his arm, and allowed his arm to drop to his side. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

“Yeah, remember on the plane, when I said I was in a small band, and we played a few local shows here and there?” Frank asked. “Well the guys are in the same band.” he said finishing his sentence, without giving me a chance to reply. I had honestly forgotten what Frank had told me on the plane.

“Awesome. What do you all play?” I asked with an amused grin.

“I’m god of lead guitar, Bob is drum king, Frankie-boy here is on rhythm guitar, Milky Way plays the old bass, and Geetard there is our vocalist.” Ray explained, pointing to each of the guys (minus Mikey) as he explained.

I glanced at Gerard, who hadn’t looked up at all since I turned around to talk to the guys.

“Awesome.” I said, before turning back around to walk properly, and pulling my hands out of my pockets, to link my arm with bob’s. I heard Ray and Frank whispering harshly to each other, but I shrugged it off, and jumped up and down with excitement as the mall came into view.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We walked around the CD store silently, apart from the guys suddenly thrusting a CD into my face and telling me I should buy it. The guys had all simultaneously put sun glasses on as soon as we entered the mall. I didn’t think much of it, because it was the middle of June. However, I did find it weird, that they didn’t bother putting the glasses on outside, while we were walking to the mall, but they put them on to come inside.

“Oh! Get this one.” Ray said shoving a CD in my face. I took it out of his hands, and studied the front cover.

“My Chemical Romance?” I asked, turning to look at him. His mischievous grin etched across his full pink lips.

“This is their first album. They have another one. And their third one is out in few weeks.” he said, before flashing me a toothy grin, and skipping off to look at more CD’s.
I sighed and placed the CD on the pile in my hands. So far I had 5 CD’s in my hands, and we’d only been in here for 5 minutes. With an average of a CD a minute, I should try to get out of this shop as soon as possible.

“Whatcha got there?” a voice asked. I turned to see Frank, flashing me a quick smile. He looked down at the CD’s, I was trying to hold, and took them from my hands.

“Ew. Whatcha got this one for?” he asked, holding up the CD Ray had just given me. His eyes boring into my own through the shaded lenses of his sunglasses.

“Ray gave it me.” I said shrugging.

Frank sighed and placed the CD on the shelf, labeled ‘Hollywood Undead’.

“You don’t wanna listen to that.” he said turning to me again.

“Why not?” I asked, with confusion.

Frank removed his glasses with his free hand, revealing his bright hazel eyes shining down at me.

“I knew them. Their music is shit.” he said shrugging, and diverting his gaze to the CD’s in his hands. I made an ‘o’ shape with my mouth in understanding.

“Wanna go buy these then?” he asked, looking up at me suddenly. I nodded and watched as he put his sunglasses back on, before we made our way to the check out.

The girl at the check out kept her gaze on Frank with an odd expression. As if she recognized him from somewhere, but couldn’t quite pin point who he was, and where she’d seen him.

I felt Frank’s gaze on me. I looked to the left, to see him looking at me with a faint smile.

“Smile.” he said.

I sighed, before flashing the quickest fake smile ever.

“What’s up?” he asked, concern evident in his voice. I scrunched up my nose, and turned my gaze to see the girl putting the CD’s into a bag.

“Still bummed out about last night?” he asked. I turned to look at me, before nodding. It really had got to me. Not so much that someone dislikes me, because I’m used to it. What got to me was the reason Gerard dislikes me.

He suddenly embraced me in a side hug, and rested his chin on my forehead. I put my arm around his waist, returning his side hug.

“That’s $39.96 please.” the girl said, causing me and Frank to snap our attention towards her. I removed my arm from Frank, and dug my hand into my pocket.

“Nah, I’ll get this.” he said.

I turned to him to protest, but saw him hand over the money, as he flashed me a cheeky grin. I scowled at him, as he grabbed the bag, and held his arm out towards me. I softened my gaze, and linked my arm with his, as we went in search of the guys.

We found all three of them huddled around what looked like a comic book.

“Sup dudes?” Frank asked as we neared them. They all simultaneously turned to look at us.

“We were just getting to the good part!” Bob whined.

“Of what?” I asked. Gerard looked up at me with a glare, before putting the book back on the shelf.

“X-men.” Ray said childishly.

“I’m hungry.” Frank declared randomly.

“To the food court!” ray said, as he punched the air; his black sunglasses almost covering half of his face. Frank grabbed Ray’s arm, and dragged him through the door.

“M’dear?” Bob said, as he held the door out for me, in a very gentlemanly manner.

“Thank you.” I said with a warm smile, as I walked through it.

I looked in front to see Ray and Frank walking, and waving their arms around. It looked like they were having a heated discussion, although I couldn’t hear anything, because they were several feet in front. I felt a presence walking next to me, and looked up to see Bob.

“Whatcha think they’re talking about?” I asked, turning my gaze back to watch Frank punch Ray in the arm for the second time today. The bag with my CD’s, swinging in his other hand.

“Don’t have a clue.” Bob said. From the corner of my eye, I saw Gerard walking slightly in front of us, but next to Bob. I looked down at the floor. I hate tension.

“So what’s your band called?” I asked suddenly, and turning my gaze to look up at him expectantly. He bit his bottom lip, before smiling.

“King Bob.” he said, with a grin.

I looked up at him with a disbelieving smile. Why ‘King Bob’?, why not ‘King Mikey’ or something?”

“What? You don’t believe me? Thanks.” he said dramatically. “I’m telling Frank on you.” he said childishly, and sticking his tongue out at me for effect. I gasped, and pleaded with him not to.

“I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry.” I said childishly, as if telling frank on me was the worst thing in the world. Bob narrowed his eyes at me, so I stuck my tongue out at him, and turned back to watch where I was walking.



*Authors Note:
Sort of a fun chapter, sort of anyway. I know all of you are dying to know more about Max, but patience my friends. Another chapter? Soon enough.*
Sign up to rate and review this story