Categories > TV > CSI > In Perfect Harmony

In Perfect Harmony

by CloseAtHeart 0 reviews

Nick is in a serious relationship with his girlfriend and one day Nick decides to tell his friends about his secret life. Will Nick's friends be pleased with his news or will they push Nick away?

Category: CSI - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Catherine Willows,Gil Grissom,Greg Sanders,Nick Stokes,Sara Sidle,Warrick Brown - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2011-02-20 - 351 words

0Unrated
Nick Stokes knew that his life was perfect as he had the most special someone he had ever been with and they had been together for four years and Nick knew that Evelyn or Eve as he liked to call her and their relationship was something special but Nick hadnt told his friends at the lab about Evelyn and it was something Nick knew had to be done, so he had put it off for a while and four years had passed and Nick was sitting on the bed with Evelyn who knew that there was something that she had to confess to Nick.

Evelyn looks up at the one she loved and whispers his name so he could hear it and Nick asks " What's up munchkin?" and so Evelyn sighed and tells Nick " I'm pregnant" then Evelyn gets up and walks out of their room and into the livingroom, meanwhile Nick is shocked that Evelyn's pregnant with his baby and smiles to himself and Nick finds Evelyn in the livingroom on the sofa and so Nick walks over to Evelyn and sits down beside her only to discover that Evelyn is crying and so Evelyn tells Nick " I'm scared that you dont want this baby" and Nick tells Evelyn " You dont have to be scared and i'm telling you this and i do want this baby with you and i do love you so much" and Evelyn turns round to face Nick and so Nick pulls Evelyn into his arms and rubs Evelyn's tears away with his fingertips.

That night Nick and Evelyn were in bed together and Nick had his arms wrapped around Evelyn and kissed her on the forehead and whipsers " I love you so much " and Evelyn tells Nick " I love you too" and they share a romantic kiss together and Nick softly grazes Evelyn's arm with his knuckles and after an hour or so Nick noticed that Evelyn was asleep and Nick places a gentle loving kiss on Evelyn's hair and falls asleep with the one he loves deeply and their night was the perfect night.
Sign up to rate and review this story