Categories > TV > CSI > In Perfect Harmony

Chapter 2

by CloseAtHeart 0 reviews

Nick confesses but will it go down well?

Category: CSI - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Catherine Willows,Gil Grissom,Greg Sanders,Nick Stokes,Sara Sidle,Warrick Brown - Published: 2011-02-21 - Updated: 2011-02-21 - 317 words

0Unrated
Nick goes into the LVPD to start his shift and walks into the locker room where he finds Sara and the others and Catherine asks Nick " Why have you got such a happy smile for?" and Nick replies to Catherine " It's good to be in love" and Nick walks out of the room leaving the others in shock and Sara finds Nick in the break room and asks him " What did you mean by it's good to be in love?" and Nick laughs and answers " Oh that .. yeah i've got a girlfriend who i've been with for four years and we're having a baby together" and Sara's shocked by what Nick admitted and it was overheard by Grissom and the others.

Warrick asks Nick " Why did you keep it secret?" and Nick admits " I was gonna tell you but i put it off until the time was right and i'm lucky to be with Evelyn" and Warrick asks Nick " When do we get to meet her?" and Nick laughs then answers " Soon enough ".

Nick leaves after his shift is over and Nick arrives home to find Evelyn still asleep and Nick get undressed and crawls into bed next to Evelyn who turns around and cuddles into Nick who keeps Evelyn in close to him and they sleep until 11am and Evelyn wakes up and sees Nick and kisses his chest and Nick opens his eyes to see Evelyn there and they share a loving kiss while wrapped up in bed together.

Evelyn knew how lucky she was to have a Texan boyfriend like Nick and her parents didnt like Nick, so Evelyn left and told them to stay away and Nick comforted Evelyn after that, they both knew that their relationship together was something special and Nick wondered why Evelyn's parents didnt like him and four years they had been together and Evelyn's parents werent talked about.
Sign up to rate and review this story