Categories > TV > CSI > In Perfect Harmony

Chapter 3

by CloseAtHeart 0 reviews

Nick decides when his friends can finally meet Evelyn who gets a call from her parents and do they reveal why they dislike Nick?

Category: CSI - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Catherine Willows,Gil Grissom,Greg Sanders,Nick Stokes,Sara Sidle,Warrick Brown - Published: 2011-03-01 - Updated: 2011-03-02 - 468 words

0Unrated
Nick decided that his friends at CSI would meet Evelyn in a few months time and this was something that Evelyn had agreed to after Nick talked it over with her after the shift of the night before. A few days later Evelyn was at home alone after Nick left for work at LVPD and then Evelyn's cell phone rang and so Evelyn looks at the caller i.d only to discover that it's her mother and Evelyn sighs and answers the phone " Mom what do you want? " and Evelyn's mom asks her daughter " Are you still with Nick?" and so Evelyn tells her mom " Yeah so what does it have to do with you as you dont like him but i dont know why", so Evelyn's mom admits on the phone " We thought you would of picked someone better than him and we will never like him" then Evelyn replies " Tough and he's perfect for me and we're having a baby together", and then Evelyn hangs up on her mom.

Evelyn was tired so she went to bed and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the soft pillow and was sleeping peacefully until Nick arrived home around 9am to find Evelyn asleep in their bed, so Nick gets undressed and crawls into bed and Evelyn wakes and sees Nick who asks " Hey you ok? " and Evelyn tells Nick " My mom phoned last night and she asked if we were still together and i told her that we were and she told me the reason why they dont like you " and Nick then asks Evelyn " What is the reason? " and Evelyn sighs then tells Nick " My mom said that they thought i would of picked someone better than you so i told her that it was tough and mentioned the baby and hung up ".

Nick by now knew how much he hated Evelyn's parents and then Nick holds Evelyn close to him and they share a kiss and fall back into the bed together with Evelyn resting on top of Nick's chisled chest and Nick wrapped both arms around the one he loved with all his heart and Nick softly kissed Evelyn's head and Nick smiled to himself and closed his eyes once more and went into a peaceful sleep next to the one he loved.

Both Nick and Evelyn woke up a few hours later and Evelyn had been crying, to which Nick comforted Evelyn in the way he knew how and Evelyn felt safe with Nick who was lucky to be so happy with Evelyn and for them it meant the world that they were together and expecting their first baby together in almost 6months time and Nick's parents hadnt been informed yet and Nick knew that he would have to tell them soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story