Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Tattle tales get hurt

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Why can't Frankie and Gee have a chance to be alone?! It always happens!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-22 - Updated: 2011-02-23 - 1138 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Gerard's Point of view


Mikey had called, making Frankie jump right off of me and fall onto the floor with a thud. Muttering a few swears under my breath, I answered my phone just before the ring tone got to the fuck part.

“What?” I snapped into the receiver. Mikey laughed. “Moody much? And I was just calling to warn you mom's on her way over there to help Mrs. Iero. So you might want to get your clothes back on.” he chuckled and started to say bye.

“We weren't doing anything, you perv!” I snapped again and twisted my fingers, snapping my phone shut. “Who was that?” Frankie asked, rubbing the back of his head where it hit the floor.

“Mikey. My moms on her way over.” I watched him closely. When he flinched, I knew his scalp was bleeding. And sure enough, his fingers were red when he brought his hand to his face.

I sighed and patted the bed in front of me. He sat down with a resigned sigh and I touched the back of his head, moving his hair. Under my hand, I felt him flinch.

“Hold still,” I warned. I kept looking through his hair and found the little tear in his skin. It wasn't a gash, but it wasn't a little cut either.

“Well, you got a tear, but it should heal. Hold on. I'll be right back.” I climbed down and left him sitting there.

I went down the hall and grabbed a bottle of cleaning solution and a washcloth from the bathroom. With a sigh, I turned back and half way done the hall, I got grabbed by Emily and dragged into her room.

She shut the door and looked sternly at me. “What was that thud?” she asked, her eyes narrowing. “Frankie fell when Mikey called me.”

Her eyes flashed to the items in my hands and she snorted. “Bite him to hard?” I blushed and shook my head.

“No, miss nosy. Frankie tore his head open. Any more questions?” I asked, letting a little bit of acid slid into my voice. She laughed and opened the door. “That really doesn't surprise me,” she said when as I slipped out of the room.

I shook my head and went back to Frankie's room. He hadn't moved. Trying to be careful, I poured the clear liquid over the little tear and held the washcloth just a little bit away from the end.

He gasped but didn't move as the liquid started to bubble up and turn pink. I moved the bottle away and sat it on the table. After about three minutes, I took the washcloth and started dabbing at the pink line.

Frankie held still, but I heard his jaws snap ever few seconds as I worked. When I was done, all that was left was a tiny red gash in his head surrounded by bloody skin. I poured some of the solution on the washcloth and cleaned around the gash, making him gasp.

I pulled the washcloth away from his head but he didn't move. “You'll live.” I laughed. He straightened his back and turned to face me. “Thanks love.” he beamed.

He was so perfect, it made my heart stop. I took his face in my hands and kissed him. We fell back on his bed, him on top of me.

I really didn't mind. As long as his lips were on mine and his body was against mine, I was happy.













Frank's Point of view



Gee had fixed me up. I knew there was a tear in my head when I hit the ground, and I knew he knew as soon as I flinched.

He'd sat me down and looked at my head. Then he'd gone to get the cleaner and a washcloth. It had taken longer than it should have and I suspected Emily had stopped him.

Later he confirmed my suspicion. After I was on top of him again and his mouth was biting on my neck, I remembered that his mom was coming over to help my mom with something.

And if there was one thing my mom didn't believe in, it was privacy. She came bursting in when ever she wanted, not even knocking.

But that was an after thought. As in after it had happened. Mom had thrown my door open and I'd nearly fell off Gee again.

If he hadn't had his arms around me, I'd have been on the floor. Mom strode in and didn't look at all shocked to see us together on my bed, but I wish I could've said the same for Gee's mom.

She'd been right behind mom and Emily was just behind her. Ems looked at me like she knew exactly what had been going on and had told our moms where to find us. Then there was Gee's mom. She looked rather uncomfortable finding us together.

At first, I think it was because she thought we were doing something, but when Gee moved his mouth away from my neck and looked at her, she blushed and moved out of view of the doorway and back to the hall.

My mom just crossed her arms and glared at us. “Frank Iero! I told you before that I wanted your help with dinner and that Donna was going to come over. And here we find you two on top of each other. Get your short ass down stairs and start the dishes!”

Gee's mom – I didn't feel comfortable calling her Donna – looked at mine with wide eyes. I groaned and slid off Gee, pulling him up by his hand.

We stood in front of our moms and they turned and stalked out of my room. I followed after them and passed Ems. My fist shot out and I punched her in the arm as hard as I could.

The shock reverberated through my fist all the way up my arm and she gasped. Gee chuckled and squeezed. We followed closely on our maternal unit's heels down the stairs and into the kitchen.

We did the dishes together and kisses every time we got the chance. Mom would come and go, but Gee's mom stayed out there the whole time, looking over designs with Ems and murmuring a suggestion every few minutes.

Ems kept rubbing her arm where there was a nice purple bruise blooming on her pale skin. Good. I hoped it bruised all around it too. Gee seemed pleased at my random violence as he watched her run her arm the first time. He kissed me harder and got back to work.

I smiled and got back to work, flinching when my mom snapped her fingers.











Who isn't scared of their mom? Especially when they know how to fight :P R+R PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story