Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Alive, Sunshine.

Chapter 11

by Vampirechick1159 1 review

Time to leave.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-22 - Updated: 2011-02-23 - 307 words

0Unrated
“What?”
“They’re planning to kill of anyone who’s quit with the pills!”
“Are you bleeding?” he asked, his eyes drifting to my arm, which was indeed covered in blood. Something must have made the haphazard stitches a Drac had given me yesterday rip.
“Um, what does that have to do with anything? BLI’s planning to destroy Battery City!”
“We gotta go. Now. Come on.” He grabbed my good arm and dragged me from the room, out into the hall, down flights of stairs. Sirens still wailed, but we were met with few BLI people. We came out in a large glass room, Korse just coming out of a door, surrounded by his precious government officials. We were just through the double glass doors before they shattered and we dropped to the ground to avoid the rays of light just barely missing us. Then we were up and moving again into the driveway where the car waited, Grace and Fun Ghoul and Fallon all inside. I yanked open the door to find Party Poison behind me, shooting at the crowd swarming toward us.
“Stop being a hero!” I yelled, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the car next to me. Once the door was shut, we peeled out, the speed making my head swim.
“Are you okay?” Fallon asked.
“She’s having with-drawls. And it seems she’s lost a lot of blood,” Party Poison said, holding up my arm to study it.
“With-drawls?”
“They gave me their wonder drug shit,” I murmured, leaning back against the seat, trying not to throw up all over everyone. Party Poison was pushing steadily against my arm, trying to stop the bleeding.
“Just go to sleep, Blaze,” he murmured.
He was pulling my arm closer. My head fell on his shoulder. And I sank into blessed unconsciousness.
Sign up to rate and review this story