Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Alive, Sunshine.

Chapter 10

by Vampirechick1159 1 review

BLI has big plans.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-03 - Updated: 2011-02-04 - 257 words

0Unrated
I clicked on it as quickly as I could, glancing over my shoulder to make sure I wasn’t being watched, and then remembering that, if anything, I was the one watching me. I turned back to the screen to see what seemed to be an hour-to-hour schedule.
April 15, 2019
10:00 AM: Evacuation of law-abiding citizens
1:00 PM: Gas masks administered to government officials
2:00 PM: Releasing of gas—NO ONE IS TO LEAVE THE CITY AFTER THE EVACUATION
3:00 PM: Detoxification by protected government officials
NOTE: This is a highly risky plan and thus the government officials are only to release the gas within five minutes of receiving an affirmative from Korse himself. Should the officials receive no word or word from anyone aside from Korse by 2:00 PM, the plan is terminated and officials should leave.
My hands were shaking even worse than before. I stared at the screen until Party Poison grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the chair.
“We gotta go,” he said. “NOW.”
“Holy shit,” I muttered, not removing my eyes from the screen. “Holy shit!”
“Come on!” he yelled, pulling me toward the door.
I yanked my arm out of his grasp and hit a button in front of the TVs, changing the pictures to ones of the people of Battery City in various places, each being watched by flies. I was shocked to see many of them were puffy-eyed and shaky-handed. “Oh my God,” I whispered.
“Come on!” exclaimed Party Poison, snapping me back to reality.
“They’re plotting a mass-fucking-extermination, goddammit!”
He froze.
Sign up to rate and review this story