Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Alive, Sunshine.

Chapter 9

by Vampirechick1159 0 reviews

Blaze gets behind the controls of BLI's flies.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-03 - Updated: 2011-02-04 - 328 words

0Unrated
She suddenly screamed in agony and slammed her fist into the mirror, breaking it into shards, cutting her hand. Then she turned to the fly and looked straight into the camera. “I feel my emotions again,” she murmured softly. “I feel again. And you know what? I like it, bitch!” she laughed then, and, grinning, took the fly between two fingers. “THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME, DAMMIT! GO TO HELL! I’M A KILLJOY NOW!”
She squashed the bug, making the screen go dark. I blinked back tears and hit the big white button that read: SCARECROW UNIT. All the screens went dark. Then I was watching live footage of the Zones, and more importantly the building Fun Ghoul, Fallon, and Party Poison were all infiltrating together. A button to my left flashed, and I turned to it. HIT IN CASE OF ATTACK, it read in huge letters. I wondered why the other guy hadn’t hit it yet, and turned back to the screens.
Fallon was on the ground floor, huddled in a corner as sirens blared and lights flashed around her, hot wiring something. I leaned closer. It was a bomb.
Fun Ghoul was running down a hallway, shooting a few times, but having no real trouble.
Party Poison was typing away at some official-looking computer.
I pushed away from the table and spun around on the rolling chair. Behind me was a computer. I shook the mouse, already beginning to hack the system as it slowly began to work. I thought back to riding with Grace and Party Poison to get me a new gun, Party Poison going on and on about some way to hack BLI’s computers.
I was into the server in seconds, scanning my eyes over some unimportant files containing nothing but information on how to train Dracs. But then I found something important-looking and intriguing. A file titled MASS EXTERMINATION.
How’s that for convenient labeling?
Sign up to rate and review this story