Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Down

Mystery Man

by house-of-wolves1 3 reviews

Who Is The Man?? Enjoy killjoys :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-23 - Updated: 2011-02-23 - 275 words

0Unrated
Franks POV.

"oh dear god. Not you. !!!" i said whilst rolling my eyes asif it was such an effort
" Oh dont act like your not pleased to see me" The man said sarcasticly.
"Pleased is the fucking understatement of the century" mikey said looking at the man with a mocking look on his face.
" What on earth do you want?" I said still grimacing in pain.
" well it just happens that you 'fabulous Killjoys' have somthing of very much an intrest to me."
He glanced towards mikey, making sure he wasnt doing anything to destroy his plan. There was a crowd gathering around us all, i dont mean innocent bi-standers and such, the kind of people you wouldnt want to meet in a dark alley kind of people. Fucking Brilliant.

Mikeys POV.

I could see the man had a knife attatched to a strap on his leg, nearing the top of his boot. I knew i wouldnt be able to grab it with the state my arm was in. Maybe i could just talk my way out of this?
"so baldy, what can we do you for?" i questioned.
" Dont act like you dont know" He snarled at me.
" take a chill pill!! Jeeeezzz people these days" I said shaking my head.
" One more sarcastic comment and it wont just be your arm thats cut!"
" WHHOOOAAAHHH FRANK! look out! Im quaking in my boots!" i said laughing to myself
" you dont know when to shut the fuck up do you" The Man said and then stood up straight
" im just messing, seing as the last time i saw you, we had such a good laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story