Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Down

Well Well Well....

by house-of-wolves1 5 reviews

Whats going to happen to frank and mikey?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-24 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 662 words

0Unrated
Mikeys POV.

"ohh dear Michael, on the contrary. The last time i saw you, i recall you screaming and crying, am i not right?" The man said evily chuckleing.
" Shut up you twat!" i snapped back.
" whats he going on about mikey?" Frank questioned, he had a puzzled look on his face.
" Oh your just making my day alot more fun michael. You didnt tell them? Hahaha!! "
"leave it. They dont need to know." i whispered, i could feel my cheeks burning.
" As you wish. Back to buisness then i suppose? i hate do do this to you both. Ok no i dont. im loving it. But still, you'll both need to come with me."
" fuck no am i getting in your car mate." frank announced.
" im sorry kiddies, you have no choice. Iv been sent here for you. And its you i'll go home with"

Franks POV.

I was being awfully quiet. i didnt honestly know what to say. This man that i barley recognised, and that mikey seemed to have some past with, wanted to take me with him to god knows where. He strolled over to me and grabbed the front of my jackett. I struggled but i couldnt use my legs, he had my arms strapped behind my back.
" GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!! MIKEY STOP HIM" I wailed. I continued to stuggle but he had a strong grip on me and everytime i moved my legs hurt a little bit more. He dragged me over the hard concrete, my legs were leaving a trail of blood. i tried to get my hands free but it wasnt working.
"stop it!!!! Get offf me!!!!!!" i continued to shout at him. He seemed to be enjoying this. he had a very satisfied look on his face. We were almost by the car, I saw mikey in the distance, he was clutching his arm and rocking from side to side. i could hear him cursing under his breath.
" get in scum" he grunted. Lifting me to the open door, blatently taking some effort. he lifted my legs up and shoved my through the it. It slammed behind him and i saw the figur walk away. the inside of the car was brand new, but on the outside it looked atleast 14years old. The black leather still had its smell and i could see a few coffee cups on the floor in the front. I looked down at my legs, peices of glass were sticking out of my grey jeans, i could see the red seeping out from the bass off the glass that was pericing them. To see it made things 10 times worse. i reached down to the glass making most of the pain. It was huge and sharp, it must've been incredibally deep into my leg. i hands gripped it as i counted to 5.
" 1...2....3....4...5!" i groaned. i could feel the glass move inside of my leg. the pain was unberable. It was out. This peice of glass was about 5cm long and was directly above my knee cap. i cringed at the thought of what id just done. There was a pool of blood around my legs on the leather seats. It was no longer white stitching. Kicking and cursing drew my attension away from my leg, i dropped the glass and tried to look up. The man was carrying mikey towards the car. Mikey was putting up on hell of a fight. He'd landed a few punches on him, but it didnt seem to bother him. The front door opened and mikey was thrown in. Imediatly after the car was locked. The man got in the drivers side and put the key in the ignition. The car rumbled to life and off we drove. Mikey was kicking at the windows and doors. I had come to accept i wasnt going to get out of this car now.
" DAD FOR FUCKS SAKE LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR!!!!" Mikey screamed.....
Sign up to rate and review this story