Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Down

Old Friends. You could say that.

by house-of-wolves1 0 reviews

Mikeys past catches up with him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-25 - Updated: 2011-02-25 - 297 words

0Unrated
did this one whilst listenin to a bit of Alterbridge (isolation) And Madness (one step beyond) >.< epic songs to write to ;) Anyways thanks for all the reveiws and ratings a shizz ! Hope your enjoyin it

Franks POV.

Had mikey really just said that? This man was his dad? He'd probably said the wrong thing, this couldnt be his farther. Gerard had told me about his dad, but mikey must have seen a different side of him.
" Mikey.... What are you going on about?" i managed to stutter.
" Nothing, Are you just going to fucking sit there?!?!?" He shouted, turned round to face me.
"Look i cant really do much with my legs at the minute!!!! And for fucks sake look at your arm, your not helping!" I belted at him, i shouldnt take my anger out out on him but for pittys sake, dosent he realise the situation we are in here?
" you're a total fucking let down frank, you know that?" He said, he had a desperate tone to his voice. I didnt have time to answer him, the car swerved around an island, throwing mikey sideways and me into the door.
" what what your doing then!!!!" Mikey shouted at his farther. Did i really just think that was his dad? im not sure yet.

Mikeys POV.

Ohh shit. Frank knows this is my dad, iv been taken hostage by him, frank didnt give a shit and its only 4.30. Must be a record.
" where are you taking us then?" mikey questioned, sighing at the same time, asif he'd given up. The man wouldnt answer. He just glanced at mikey and then focused back on the road.
" fine then ignor me. No difference there then" Mikey said slumping in his sea and staring out of the window.
Sign up to rate and review this story