Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > new town, same old...maybe

what's going on??

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-24 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 1180 words - Complete

0Unrated
GERARD'S P.O.V
"So, what the FUCK is going on, Gerard?" Mikey asked as soon as we got through the front door.
"You're gonna have to sit down, ya know." I informed him as they all went to the living room and flopped down on the beanbags, "You sit down too Frank, me and Jackie should explain, you're too new to this." He nodded and flopped down next to Hollie and Mikey, Jackie'd locked the door to stop them all from bolting.
"Right, there's no easy way to tell you this but... we hope you understand...uhmmm...God, this is difficult to sa-" I started.
"SPIT IT OUT!" Bob shouted, "We can handle it, whatever it is."
"Okay then, we're vampires." Jackie said, shockingly matter of factly. There was a shocked silence for a good two minutes before Mikey burst out laughing.
"Oh God, that's the most funniest thing I've ever heard!" He roared. His face dropped when he saw that me, Jackie and Frank were'nt laughing. "You can't be serious." He whispered, eyes wide.
"I'm sorry, but it's just the way it is." I smiled grimly.
"Are you sure?" Hollie asked.
"Yeah, but it's not like it is in all the stories, i'll let Jackie explain, she knows more than I do." I said, nodding towards her.
"Okay. I'll put this into numbers, makes it easier;
1. We like the taste of blood and need lots of protein but we can be vegitarian and not eat meat at all, blood isn't necassary unless we're really ill or badly injured, something that can only be inflicted by a normal vampire.
2. We age until we're 18, then we stop and we can't die.
3. Vampires can get pregnant, as long as the woman is under 18 when she gets...well, fucked.
4. We can go out in the sunlight, but it hurts our eyes.
5. We can feel pain, every emotion is magnified by a thousand, I choose to ignore pain though as we heal scarily fast as long as it's not another vampires venom, for example, Frank's neck.
6. We can change people by biting them on the neck and injecting the venom, like Gerard has done to Frank. But occasionaly, you get people like me and Gerard, who were born vampires. Very rare and never happens twice in the same family, so stop sweating Mikey.
7. Our senses are stronger, smell, hearing, eyesight and touch, but it varies according to vampire. Gerard has extraordinary sight and touch, Frank seems to have new improved hearing and I have a good sense of smell.
8. We are stronger than you, can kill you so easily but I promise we never would." She smiled at the room of faces that seemed to look accepting. "So, that's all cleaned up then." She smiled, but only one thing was running through my mind, Frank could get pregnant- he wasn't 18 yet, even though I was.
"Jackie, if the guy who does the fucking is over 18, can the chick still get pregnant?" Frank asked, pretty much reading my mind.
"Yup." She looked at us, confused. My hand was gripping onto Frank's and we both looked at each other then began to laugh. Frank wouldn't get pregnant, he just couldn't. The idea was too far fetched. Hear this coming from a vampire. Ha!
RAY'S P.O.V.
I couldn't believe what I just heard, but somehow it all made sense.
"Change me." I blurted out, Jackie turned her head to face me.
"What?" She asked, clearly confused at my request, "How can you even want to be with me?"
"I want to believe you because I love you, but I want u to be equal, I want you to change me into a vampire." I stated.
"Are you sure, it will hurt." She told me.
"Frank didn't seem too hurt." I recoiled.
"Yeah that's because he was too busy concentrating on whatever pleasure Gerard was inflicting on him." She smirked, "But if your sure, come into the kitchen with me."
"I'm sure." I said, she nodded and walked into the kitchen, I followed and ignored the shocked stares coming from the rest of the living room. Well, everyone except Frank and Gerard.
"Ready?" She asked, i nodded. The fear was eating me up inside so much I couldn't speak. She moved towards me and pushed some of my hair out of the way. She inhaled deeply before sinking her teeth deeply into my neck, I howled in pain, it was the most intense pain I'd ever felt. But as soon as it came, it ended. I felt her venom run through my body, freezing my heart and veins. I was already 18, which meant I didn't need to grow, which meant I didn't need a heartbeat. My heart froze, but it felt good, I could feel my muscles rippling as I got used to the new senses I was developing. I was aware of Jackie holding me up. My vision blurred in and out of focus, eventually she let go and my vision grew back, better than ever before.
"Wow, I can see so good!" I squealed, looking at the floor, blood was pooling at my feet. I looked at the door. "Mikey, are you okay?" I asked, neither Hollie, Mikey, Cheyenne or Bob looked too good.
"Ray. I just watched my best friend gt his life sucked out of him as he was turned into a VAMPIRE!" His voice was high pitched and desperate.
"Does this mean you have to change us too?" Bob asked, his voice quiet.
"No, we're not gonna hurt you. What me and Gerard did to Ray and Frank was just a precaution. One that needed taking." Jackie anwsered, squeezing my hand gently.
"Thank God." Cheyenne breathed, "We're cool with you being vampires but we're not ready yet."
"Yet?" Frank asked, smirking.
"Well, if you guys are gonna live forever, so are we!" Cheyenne said, pouting as the others nodded.
"True that." Hollie said, we all laughed lightly. They were okay with that, we were happy and they were happy and that was all that mattered.
"I think you lot have had enough excitement for a day. I think it's time you went to bed."Gerard informed them.
"Hey, when's the wedding date?" I asked.
"Halloween, Frankie's 18th." Gerard said, "We all decided on a joint wedding today at th race, you were too preocupied watching that psycho go round twists and turns at 150 MPH to notice what we were saying." He laughed,
"True." I grumbled, "Halloween huh, pretty cool day to get married." I said, picking up a bit.
"Yeah, we can't wait." Gerard said, as he and Frank followed the others upstairs.
"Your blood tastes good you know." Complimented Jackie, licking the kitchen floor clean of what was left of it.
"Thankyou. I think..." I said as we grinned like the lovesick teenage vampire maniacs we are. Life was sweet, but there had to be a bump in the road soon, nothing goes this smooth this easily...




A/N
I promise I will write a Frerard honeymoon scene.
xox
Sign up to rate and review this story