Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Oh Dear

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna loses her virginity...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Norrington - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-25 - Updated: 2011-02-25 - 2392 words

?Blocked
I stared up at Beckett, body quivering and heart pounding against my ribcage. Beckett got on top of me and eyed my body once more. I could see those cold blue eyes looking over my breasts and then down to the space between my legs. Shooting him a nervous look, I looked up and down his body as well. His skin was a creamy ivory and pretty much every part of his body was perfect. I immediately wanted him, but what's a girl suppose to do if she's never had sex before?

Still lying still, I felt something a bit strange and looked down to see that my nipples were straining towards Beckett, as if they were begging to be touched. Beckett ran his hand down my throat and down to my chest. He took one of my breasts with each hand and started kneading them rather roughly. It took a lot to keep from moaning or crying out. Surprisingly enough, this felt really good. I couldn't remember having a sensation this good for a long time.

For some strange reason, I wanted Beckett to suck on my nipples like how a little child suckles from their mother. Okay, strange, I know. Did people do that during sex? I had no idea. Today, Beckett didn't do that. Instead, he leaned over and ran a hand down my side and down my thigh. His hand traveled to the inside of my thigh and then spread my legs apart.

I froze as he moved his hand between my legs. He pushed open my warm wet folds without hesitation and positioned himself over me. Beckett glanced at me out of the corner of one beautiful blue eye before pushing into me. The first thing I felt was severe pain. Something inside me was ripping and tearing. I had to bite down on my lip to keep from yelling and screaming. What was wrong with me? Women didn't normally scream during sex did they? I felt the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and tried to stop biting my lip so hard.

Beckett glanced down at me out of the corner of his eye. I tried to conceal my pain. Surprisingly enough, it was already fading away quickly. Beckett pulled almost all the way out of me before pushing back in. The stretch was tight...very tight. It was lots of pain mixed with pleasure. However, as Beckett continued thrusting in and out, it became less pain and mostly pleasure.

He was driving me insane, pushing into me slowly like that. I mewed at him and tightened my grip around his neck, not caring anymore about whether or not that was an appropriate thing. Beckett didn't move my hands either, so I figured it was okay. When he heard my mew, he picked up the pace and started slamming into me faster and faster. My body was convulsing and there was a strange tingling feeling right below my belly. Oh god, was this a normal thing or not? I wished I had more experience in the sexual field.

Beckett let out a low moan and sped up again. He pounded deep into my inside and that tingling feeling was starting to feel like it was going to burn me up. I gasped loudly and clutched Beckett tighter, my fingernails biting into the skin at the back of his neck. Suddenly, I couldn't stand it. My whole body shook and I had to scream. It was too much!

Knowing that I shouldn't scream, I ended up letting out a half-scream. All the tension that had built up in my body suddenly released and a wave of esctasy washed over me. The next few seconds were the best moments I ever had. Well, until I came crashing back down to earth. I panted and looked up at Beckett, wondering if I had done anything wrong.

He thrust into me with three more hard slams before he tilted his head back slightly and closed his eyes. Those full lips of his were parted slightly and every part of his body looked good enough to eat. Thankfully, I was too tired to lean up and start kissing him all over the mouth like I really wanted to. See, having sex isn't really all that intimate of a thing when it was done this way. But kissing? That was different. Kissing was done to show love and affection and fucking was done to release sexual tension.

I felt a wave of warmth flow into my body as Beckett came too. He rode me out with a few more soft thrusts. His cheeks were slightly pink and I noticed a few beads of sweat on his forehead. However, his expression remained cold and there were absolutely no feelings of love or affection for me in his eyes.

Suddenly, we heard knocking at the door and both jumped. Beckett cussed under his breath and tossed me my clothes. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Get dressed." I fumbled with my dress and somehow managed to get it over my head. Don't ask me how, but somehow Beckett got dressed before me. He looked down at the floor and suddenly froze with an unreadable expression on his face. Well, even more unreadable than usual I mean.

I finished tying up my dress and followed his gaze. There was a small puddle of blood on the floor. Beckett randomly took a step towards me and pulled up my skirt. There was dried blood on the inside of my leg. Beckett fixed me with a rather incredulous gaze and whispered into my ear, "You were a virgin?"

Not sure if that was a good or bad thing, I nodded and looked at the floor. Then I risked an upwards glance at him out of the corner of my eye, "How did you know that?" Beckett raised his eyebrows at me and motioned at the blood on the floor, "Women always bleed their first time. Now go sit in that chair. I will not have you causing me to lose my job."

Nodding quickly, I went over to sit in the chair I had originally chair sitting at. Another call and knock came from the door. Beckett cussed again and pulled the rug over the blood stain on the floor before going to sit behind his desk. Whoever was outside the door decided to give up knocking. They cracked open the door and stepped inside.

Feeling like I had guilt written all over me, I kept my eyes on the floor until I heard a familiar voice. It was Groves. He put a friendly hand on my shoulder and gave me a genuine smile, "Hello Miss Jenna. The commodore will be ready to talk to you in a few minutes. How are you doing?"

Hoping that my voice wasn't going to start trembling or anything, I took a deep breath and said in as steady of a voice as possible, "Just fine, thank you." Beckett had absorbed himself into some letter he was writing and paid no attention to Groves and me at all. Well, not until Groves went over and stood in front of him, clearing his throat to get Beckett's attention.

Beckett finally glanced up from the letters and raised an eyebrow at Groves, "Yes?" Groves pointed towards the window and shifted nervously from foot to foot. It was clear that whatever he was going to say to Beckett was not going to be good. Finally, Groves blurted out, "They took our ship, Mr. Beckett. The Interceptor."

Beckett's expression was still unreadable. He raised his eyebrow up even further, "Who took the Interceptor, Theodore?" Groves gulped and looked down at his feet before answering quietly, "Turner and that pirate. Jack Sparrow? I'm sure Turner must have released him from his cell. I don't know how else he could've managed to escape."

Up to this point, I had stayed quiet, but now I had to say something. I interrupted the conversation and asked curiously, "Turner? You mean William Turner, the blacksmith?" Groves turned around to look at me. He frowned slightly and nodded, "Yes, I am talking about William Turner, did you know he was planning on doing this?"

I quickly shook my head, not wanting to get into trouble for something I had absolutely no part in. Groves accepted my innocence without suspicion and turned back to Beckett, "Sir, what is your plan of action?" Beckett had already gone back to his letter. Without looking up at Groves, he replied a-matter-of-factly, "Go after them. Track down the Interceptor and take it back as soon as you can."

Groves nodded and crossed back across the room to me. He took my hand and said, "Do you still want to speak to the commodore? He's at his home. I can take you to him if you like. He said that he would have no problem speaking with you." Groves held out a hand for me to take so he could help me stand up.

I took his hand and stood up. I was feeling a bit flustered and ruffled, but I really did want to speak to James. I wanted to know what he was going to do about my best friend! Nodding, I said, "Yes, I would like that very much." Groves led me towards the door at my comment. As I walked, I could've sworn that I felt eyes on the back of my head. However, when I turned around, Beckett was still completely absorbed in his letter. Strange.

I was silent as Groves walked me across town to the commodore's home. Unsure of where we were going exactly, I stayed quiet and just trailed behind him. My mind was mostly focusing on my recent sexual experience. Groves must have noticed my silence, because he put a hand on my shoulder and asked me in concern, "Miss Jenna? Are you alright?"

I nodded and replied a little too quickly, "Yes, of course I'm fine!" Groves shot me a funny look that told me that he wasn't sure whether or not to believe me. I blushed and stared at the ground. I was such a bad liar. Even complete strangers like Groves could tell when I was lying. How sad was that?

Deciding not to argue with me, Groves walked up to a rather large building and said to me, "Here we are!" He gave a firm knock on the door before going right ahead and opening it. I shot him a funny look out of the corner of my eye. I wasn't use to just walking right into people's houses. I asked Groves, "I can just go right in?"

Groves nodded. I gave him a funny look and hesitated still, "Are you sure? I don't feel right just walking in like this." Groves gave me a gentle smile in return, "It's fine, Miss. I know James well. I usually go in all the time. He has no problem with you just walking right in. Just wait for him in the parlor. You can sit down on that little sofa. It'll be fine."

Groves gave me an encouraging little push inside and a smile. Sighing, I stepped inside and looked around the room curiously. The parlor was very large. A fancy sofa was on one side of it while two matching chairs stood on the opposite side of the room. A fireplace was to the right of the parlor and several fancy paintings were hung on the wall.

Feeling awkward and like I didn't quite belong here, I moved silently across the room and looked at the sofa. It was a light blue color and was embroidered with pretty pink flowers. Not wanting to mess it up, I decided to stand instead of sit. I didn't belong in such a nice house like this. It reminded me a lot of Elizabeth's mansion.

As I was standing in the corner awkwardly, a maid scurried into the room. She started towards the kitchen, but when she saw me, she stopped and smiled. The main looked to be about my mother's age. She was average-sized, had long dark hair pulled into a low ponytail and had sparkling brown eyes that told me she was a nice person.

"Hello there, dear!" she exclaimed when she saw me. She walked over to me and held out a hand, "I'm Bianca. I don't think I've seen you here before. Who might you be?" Smiling at seeing such a nice person, I reached out my hand and shook hers softly. I pointed to myself and made an introduction, "I'm Jenna Cook. It's nice to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Bianca chimed in. "Are you good friends with Mr. Norrington?" I wished I was good friends with Mr. Norrington, but unfortunately, I barely knew him. Not wanting to lie, I admitted the truth, "Not exactly. My friend knows him quite well, but he and I barely know each other. I'm here to discuss my friend."

"I see," Bianca said with a nodd. "It's nice to see a woman around here. Mr. Norrington mostly has visits from Theodore. Would you like anything to drink? I just brewed some tea actually." I thought about it and found that I actually was thirsty. Nodding, I smiled at Bianca and replied, "Yes, that would be quite nice, thank you."

"Don't mention it, dear," Bianca said. She gave me one more smile and bustled off to the kitchen. Before she left, she pointed to the sofa, "Go ahead and sit down. Don't be shy! You're welcome to anything you like here. Make yourself at home." Bianca disappeared around the corner, leaving me alone once more.

Deciding to do as Bianca said, I went ahead and sat down on the couch. It seemed like I sat there for ages. Finally, footsteps sounded in the doorway. I jerked my head up to see the commodore standing there. He gave me a stiff smile and said, "Hello. I know you must be worried about Eliza-"

The commodore faded and I noticed his eyes focusing down on my legs. I followed his gaze and noticed the blood coming from my legs had continued to spill and I had blood stains on my skirt. Oh dear...
Sign up to rate and review this story