Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Wrong

Came A Time, When Every Starfall Brought You To Tears

by Alala19 4 reviews

More drama, and more of Gerard's moods. What the heck.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-25 - Updated: 2011-02-26 - 2090 words

0Unrated
I studied my wardrobe with panic. What the fuck do I wear to go see a man about a modeling job? My bedroom door opened, and I turned to see Frank standing there in the doorway. An amused smile on his face.
“Help?” I asked, desperately, as I stared into his hazel eyes. He smirked before walking up to me. He looked at the clothes in my wardrobe, before pulling out some garments, and handing them to me. I looked into his eyes, before looking down at them. Black Bermuda shorts, with pink sketchy love hearts, and a pink and black vest top. “Are you sure?” I asked, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. Did he not understand that I couldn’t wear casual clothes to a photo shoot?
“Of course. He liked the you who did his tattoo. The unique girl, not the girl who’s just the same as the millions of other girls out there.” he said, his eyes boring into my own, filling me with confidence.
“Thank you.” I said, flinging my arms around him quickly, before running to the bathroom to get changed.



“I’m not sure I wanna do this any more…” I said, watching some pretty models posing, and looking gorgeous. I turned to look at Frank, who just stood there. I could see the camera flashes reflecting in the dark lenses of his sunglasses. He turned to me.
“If you really don’t want to do it, we’ll go home. It’s a Saturday, we can go shopping if you want.” he offered. I smiled gratefully, and nodded. He held his arm out, and I took it, but stopped to turn around when someone called my name. I searched the room, and saw the guy I inked. He ran over to me and Frank.
“You came,” he said with a smile. I looked at him, and then at Frank.
“I… uh… I was gonna-” I stuttered, but he stopped me.
“Cold feet?” he asked; an understanding tone evident in his voice. I nodded. “Everyone gets it.” he reassured. His green eyes boring into my own. “We’ve got a stylist waiting for you.” he said. I turned to look at frank, who looked at me with a reassuring smile. He took my hand.
“Go for it.” he said, with his warm smile. I nodded, and released my hand, and followed the woman, who motioned for me.



“All done honey.” the stylist said. I smiled up at her gratefully; she smiled warmly back her blue eyes so warm and happy. You could tell she was doing the job she’d always dreamt of. I stood up, and looked in the mirror. I swear it was a different person staring back at me. I touched a hand to my cheek with awe.
“You’re not used to this sort of things are you?” I heard the stylist say from beside me. I tore my eyes away from the mirror to look at her with confusion. “The make up, the hair.” she said, and I shook my head, before turning back to the whole new person I saw staring back at me in the mirror.
“Never.” I answered her, as I stared at my reflection. My skin, paler than before and my dark hair, back combed slightly, but still looking silky and smooth. My grey eyes, outlined in Smokey eye make up.
“Just your dress to go.” she said with a smile, standing behind me so I could see her in the reflection also.


I peered around the door at all the people in the studio, before my stylist pushed me into the line of view. I turned to glare at her, before turning around sharply at the call of my name. I cautiously, made my way over to the photographer. I’d never felt this pretty before in my entire life. He led to me to a little podium, and told me to look dark and evil. I did the various poses he called out for, as the camera flashed away, and he shouted for more poses. With each pose, I grew more confident, and enjoyed it more. I saw Frank and smiled. He took off his sunglasses and smiled at me warmly.

“Max, that was awesome. We’ll get the films printed. I’ll mail you a copy, and we’ll mail some to various companies, and hopefully, we’ll have some jobs for you.” the manager, or Dave, as I’d learned, told me. I smiled, and shook his hand, before running over to frank. I jumped on him with a happy hug. I seriously was happy. For the first time in my entire life, I felt pretty. It felt amazing.



“You should’ve seen her though. She was strutting her stuff. She looked amazing.” Frank told the guys, as we all gathered in the living room.

“I’m so jealous.” Alba said from beside me. I turned to her with a smile, before fishing in my short pockets, and bringing out the business card. I handed it to her, and her beautiful eyes lit up, as she wrapped her arms around me. “Thank you.” she whispered into my ear.
I smiled as she let go, and turned around. I caught a glimpse of Gerard shooting me daggers. His expression softened slightly, as he looked me in the eyes, before he turned away. I looked down, before looking back up at him. He took a quick glance at me, but then stood up and walked into the kitchen.


“When are you going to tell her?” I heard a distant voice say from the back yard. I put my cup in the sink, before narrowing my eyes. Not quite knowing who the voice belonged to.
“I don’t know.” I heard a voice say back. I made it out to be Frank. I leaned against the counter top, trying to figure out who the other voice belonged to. I knew it, I just couldn’t place it.
“Do you not think she deserves to know dude?” the voice said again.
“Of course she does-” Frank said, but was cut off.
“Then why wont you tell her?” the voice said. It seemed to be getting louder, obviously meaning, they we getting closer.
“I just want her to-” Frank started, but cut himself off, when his eyes met with mine. I smiled politely, and he walked into the kitchen, revealing Gerard in the doorway. He looked at me, before shooting a glare at Frank, and storming out of the house. I watched after him with wide eyes.
“What’s up with him?” I asked, turning to Frank, who was stood there scowling at the floor.
“Nothing.” he said, before walking out of the room, and upstairs. I heard him slam his bedroom door. I threw my head back, and let out a sigh. I heard footsteps running down the stairs, before Mikey appeared in front of me.

“What’s up with Frank?” he asked his hair still messy. He obviously hadn’t brushed it this morning. His brown eyes held an emotion I hadn’t seen in them before. I shrugged.
“He and Gerard had a heated conversation.” I said, reaching up and flattening a piece of his hair which was sticking up. Mikey looked down at me confused. “Something about telling a girl something.” I told him. Not really making anything of it. Unlike some people, I respect privacy, and don’t go digging around in other people’s business unless I have a valid reason.
“Oh, I think I know what it’s all about.” Mikey said, throwing his head back. “I just don’t like it when Frank’s pissed off. Its scary.” he said, with a shudder, causing me to laugh.




We were all sat around a table in a booth in some club. I hadn’t been to this club before, but I must say, it’s pretty awesome. It’s better than the club I went to with Dylan and Billy, but that’s not just purely for the music differences. The only downside, being the tension within the group. Frank and Gerard still hadn’t spoke to each other, since their little ‘discussion’ earlier, and Gerard was giving me glances at every opportunity, from across the table.
I looked around, at the packed bodies. I must be one of the only sober people in this club right now. My eyes landed, on a girl, who was staring over in our direction. I turned around to Mikey, who was sat beside me.
“Why is she-” I started, but cut myself off, when I saw he was staring at her, practically drooling at the mouth.
“Mikey, you’re drooling.” I said, with an amused smile. He turned to me seemingly not hearing what I just said.
“Could I get out?” he asked politely. I nodded with a smirk, before sliding out to let him out. I sat down again, and turned to a scowling Alba. I shot her a confused look, before following her gaze, to see Mikey talking to the red head. Melanie frowned, before getting up and walking to the bar. I shot her back a sympathetic look, as I watched her standing at the bar, and looking over her shoulder every now and then at Mikey.

I could feel my skin burning, and turned to see Gerard glaring at me. I shot him a disgusted look, before walking up to join Alba at the bar.
“You alright?” she asked me over the music, as she sipped her vodka, glaring at Mikey still.
“Yeah, part from Gerard being a dick again.” I said, before ordering an orange juice. I felt a weight on my shoulder, and turned my head around as much as I could, to see two bright hazel eyes. Frank was leaning his head on my shoulder. “What’s up?” I asked, as I reached over to grab my drink from the bartender. Albs paid for me.
“Nothing. I’m just not in the mood to be here y’no?” he said. I gave a weak smile, and nodded as he removed his head from my shoulder.
“I’m gonna go have a smoke.” he said, before walking out of the club.
“What’s up with him?” Alba asked from beside me.
“Still pissed.” I answered simply, causing her to let out a small laugh. I didn’t understand what was so funny, unless it was the alcohol. My body screamed for just a taste, but I pushed the thoughts back, and continued to drink my orange juice.

I saw someone beside me out of the corner of my eyes, and instinctively turned around to see Gerard ordering a drink. He shot me a disgusted look, his brown eyes so full of hate. Much more hate than I’d ever seen in a pair of eyes before. My stomach flipped, and I decided to settle this once and for all. I’m sick of him hating me for no reason.
“What the fuck is up with you now?” I shouted at him. A flare in the pit of my stomach, and my eyes bore into his, in a threatening manner, daring him to piss me off even more. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, in a patronizing way. The difference being, that he didn’t patronize me in anyway. He angered me. “All you’ve done since you first met me, is glare at me at every opportunity you get. What the fuck have I actually done to insult you enough to hate me?” I shouted. Gerard turned his attention to the bar, and downed two shots, before turning to me again. “I’m sorry if I threaten you Gerard.” I said with a softer tone, remembering the last time we spoke. He smirked and snorted.
“You don’t threaten me sugar.” he said, coming closer to me. “You fucking repulse me. Why would I be threatened by a little whore like you?” he said, inching his face closer to mine. His face was so close; I could smell the alcohol on his breath. However, it didn’t justify his behavior. “You. Are. Nothing. To. Me.” he spat coldly into my face. My blood pressure rose, and I swear a vein burst.

Authors Note!
What do you think is going to happen now? Review and let me know what is going through your fucked up minds? Love yaa!
Xoxo t.iero.
Sign up to rate and review this story