Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The pained life of Emily Lee

Is this legal?

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Emily is presented with a choice, but what can she do? Frank is very persuasive when he wants to be. But will she trust him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-26 - 1389 words

0Unrated
The bright eyed man came up to me, holding my tied hands. He looked down and frowned again. His fingers started to pick at the ropes around my wrists.

They fell to the ground. I rubbed my wrists, trying to get the feeling back in my fingers. He took me by the arms and looked into my eyes. “Better?” his eyes gleamed.

I nodded mutely. He grinned and gestured with his hands. “Come now! You can talk! It's not like I don't like talking!” he stepped back.

“Okay, if you like talking so much, you can tell me where I am and why I'm here.” I said each word separately. He laughed. “You're home!” he threw his arms out and spun around.

He faced me again and I glared. A smile spread on his face slowly and he took my shoulders in his hands again. I didn't try to move. “You're home.” he said again.

“No, I'm not. My home is back in New York.” I said it through clenched teeth. He gave me an odd look and opened the door. “Really?” he asked quietly. “Were you ever accepted? Ever told how much you meant to anybody? Ever really seen?” he walked me out of the room and back down the hall.

“Well.....” I didn't know what to say. He'd hit the nail on the head. The only time people noticed me at school was when I was getting in trouble. At home, my mom didn't even notice me, to busy with little kids or angry cops hauling home my older brother.

“No. But we see you here, and we like you. We see how strong you are. And we want you to stay with us.” he pulled me back to where the halls met and down the right hall.

There were less turns in this hall and more doors. He opened one that led to a big open room. The boy with the hazel eyes was there. Now that he was in the light, I could see him clearly.

He was wearing a black t-shirt that showed how strong his chest was. His pants were torn black skinny jeans that made the skin that was showing look very pale in contrast. And he had on black converse.

Like any emo anywhere, I thought. “Frank,” the man said, making me jump. He said it like a greeting and Frank nodded. The man let go of me and left, closing the door behind us.

I fidgeted under Frank's stare. “Hi,” I held up my hand and dropped it. “Emily.” he said slowly. I nodded and he came closer. “Do you know why you're here?”

“Uh, because you snatched me off the street and tied me up?” I looked at him with narrow eyes. He gave me a cold grin.

“Well, that is one reason. But do you know the other?” I shook my head and he grabbed me by the shoulders. He was strong, his grip was painful on my arms.

I didn't flinch away. His face was inches from mine and he leaned closer. I felt his cool breath on my face when he spoke again.

“You are here to be broken. You are here to become a weapon. You are going to be a killer, or get killed. As simple as that.” he said easily and let go of me, not backing up.

“Simple?” I said acidly through locked teeth. I stepped closer to him, my fists balled up. My whole body was trembling. “You think one choice like that is SIMPLE!?” I yelled.

He didn't flinch or move away. I got right in his face. “I can't make a choice like that! I'm only sixteen!” I said softly.

I felt myself start to fall. Frank grabbed me and sat me on the floor. “You can try to break me. I won't, though. You'll have the blood of an innocent girl on your hands. But I assume you're used to that.” I murmured.

Frank flinched. I looked up at him. For the first time, his face looked torn. Then it smoothed out.

He nodded and went to the wall, hitting it once in the middle. A chair flew out and I stared at it. It looked like a dental chair, only with chains and blood stains on it.

I stood up, my body cold. I went right up to the chair and touched it. Something passed through me when my fingers touched the blood stains in the middle. I wasn't scared.

So I turned around and sat down. I looked at a very shocked Frank. At least, I think he was shocked. His eyes were wide and his mouth was gaping.

He walked up to me and the apathy took over his features again. “I'm only going to say this once.” he said softly as he tied me to the chair. “You have a choice here. And you don't want to die. This life isn't that bad. Especially if your a breaker. Or a shopper. I'm both.”

I nodded and he sighed. “Fine. I guess you'll still have time to change your mind.” he huffed and went to the door.

I nearly broke down when he left, but the door opened again and he pushed in a metal cart. From what I could see, it was covered with torture items.

Small knives, big knives, tazers and other little items that I couldn't make out. He picked up a knife and came back to me. Like it was a game he was playing, he lifted it to my neck.

Then he moved it down, tracing out a pattern down my arm. He stopped at my wrist. His eyes locked on mine.

“First, I'm going to cut your palm.” he murmured. “Then your wrist. And your arm and your shoulder and your neck. Not deep enough to kill you. That would take away all the fun.” he nearly purred.

I held his gaze and smiled. “Go ahead. I'm not going to break.” I said tauntingly. He frowned and drew the blade of the knife down my palm.

A line of pain blossomed behind it and wetness was covering my hand. My blood dripped on the floor before he moved the blade to my wrist.

“I'm going to cut you deeper here,” he pressed the blade to my wrist. I smiled. “Good,” I murmured.

Instead of cutting my wrist, he did my other palm. Fighting a gasp, I grinned at him. Pain flared in both my arms now. I wasn't going to break. Not for anything. He'd have to kill me.

He moved the blade to my wrist again and slashed deep. I laughed, wanting to make him mad. It worked.

“What are you, a masochist?!” he yelled. “I don't like hurting you! Just give up and accept it.”

I just laughed again and he squeezed my good wrist. I felt him put the blade to it. Then the cold metal was gone and the knife clattered to the floor.

Frank jerked and stood straight. I watched him as he stared at me. He shook his head back and forth.

His eyes weren't blank. They were full of tears. “I-I can't do this anymore.” he looked at my arms and lurched to his knees. From the bottom of the table, he grabbed a small case. He opened it and pulled out a needle and some other small things.

I felt a sting in my arms and then nothing. He was fixing me. I watched him work.

When he was done, he put the needle and everything else on the table. He took my numb hands in his. “Forgive me. I-I knew it was wrong when I was doing it, but they can kill anybody they want. I'm so sorry. You're the strongest person we've ever brought in.”

I looked at his wide eyes. They were clear and mad. I nodded vaguely. He let go of my hand and started to push the cart back out.

With his hand on the doorknob, he looked back over his shoulder at me. “See ya tomorrow, Ems.” he said softly. He opened the door and left.

Everything went black and I fell asleep in the chair, still chained up.











Whoa! Dudes you thought Frankie was bad in Dude just relax, holy shit! R+R please!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story